Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/14/24 03:19 PM

Depends on how good the sex is.

well what if it's with a leggy curvy blonde? :joy:

It don't matter who for most men will take it for what it is easy~~~

So unless your just out for sex it will not matter..

I'm no prude I've had my hay days but never expect more if you sleep with them the very first night..

Even tho I have had a few that lasted a few months but it was all just for fun..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/14/24 03:13 PM
Humm.. if you think Money is the MOST IMPORTANT thing then be a hooker for it is way beyond that..

If I was a guy and you told me that I would block your *** unless that is all they want is some eye candy..

You have a lot to learn about Relationships~~slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 03/13/24 03:28 PM
By following the instructions they give you~~~

Unless you get an email that is from Mingle2 that is the only one you need to respond to in order to verify..

If a member is asking you to, block and report them..

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 03/01/24 08:24 AM
So why not go to your account scroll down and look at "Who Might Be Interested in you"?? Or even click on "Who you might be Interested in"..

It is the same ones that viewed your profile.. and might be interested...

What gets me so many complained about Who Viewed me cause they had to go delete them all the time..

It was not even a needed feature..slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 03/01/24 08:19 AM

You can't delete your account,only deactivate it. Its crazy in this day and age that you cannot do this.

When you Deactivate your account here it totally takes your profile and hides it the same if you was to Delete. Only when you Deactivate you have the option to come back and not have to create a whole new profile..

No site when you have the chance to Delete takes away any post you have made in Forums...

And anyone that thinks when they Delete their profile from a website the site no longer has access to it is dreaming...

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 03/01/24 08:15 AM
Humm first of all I have never heard of that happening ..

Most likely he is going to another site like messenger and hitting the wrong button and his webcam is coming on..

This site does not even have a option to view others with webcam...

Or he has a glitch with his Laptop that is causing that to happen..

It has nothing to do with this site~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 02/26/24 02:31 PM

It was posted on these forums to people somewhere, it is not just a dating site.

Right it was posted it was a Dating/Social/International Site.. By Members not the site~~

But they advertise as a Dating site~~

You said it was not a Dating site I was going by what you posted..

The Name of the site is Mingle2 nothing in the name says Social~~

Funny I can recall many Dating Sites in the past that had forums.. so it is not unusual to find forums on a Dating Site.

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 02/26/24 01:01 PM

M2 is not a date site but

Social mingle . Half would probably leave with no Forums.:smile:

Humm not sure who you got your info from but Mingle2 is a Dating site and advertised at such.whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/22/24 03:15 PM

Thanks for all the replies. When dating living apart is usually the norm, well it is for me. If I were to marry someone I would expect us to live together, I would want to live with them. You can always find some me time, that's what man caves are for. laugh

Your Question does not mention after a couple has married should they live apart?? It says should a couple live apart??

And if you notice most that answered were referring to dating or in a relationship.. Not if they were married to them..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/21/24 05:18 AM
There is nothing wrong with each having their own place. It's called Dating. Not all couples that are in a relationship live together..

Heck I know several that are dating living in their own place..and it works out great..

Would be different if you decided to get married..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/20/24 02:58 PM

I wouldn't necessarily call it "playing the field" unless that's what you are really doing. I want more than one woman, all living with me, not just randomly going out and picking up women with my main chick at home... it would be nice if they are willing to play with each other as well, but let's face it... I have a high sex drive... 1 woman is not enough, and i will eventually cheat. so why not make it multiple from the start, everyone is mutually understanding, and there is no cheating because it's all within the established and accepted partnership... if they decide that I can add someone to the group later on, either because someone leaves or they truly want another to join, that is their decision, and I'd rather they pick and invite the new girl themselves...

Honestly, you might find what you want on this site. But you need to read the forum rules for the Forums is not gonna be your thang..

Myself, ones with your mindset just wants to be waited on hand and foot.. If you want women that will play with each other it is cause you ain't the man you think you are..

Yea I said that.

If a man finds the right person they would not have to seek others..

Do women a favor and go play with yourself shshs

As you can tell I missed classes in school on sharing... I don't believe in sharing a partner.. and if they do then they can move on to the next..

I don't play well with others..laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/13/24 05:11 PM

if your not receiving messages, you are banned from site!

That is BS if you are Banned from the site you will not be able to even log in much less post~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/10/24 12:00 PM

Thank you Julie this was actually a client of mine. I'm a part time caregiver.. This one I got pretty close too.. we would sit and talk for hours.. when I was there..

God bless you:thumbsup! Are you taking care of anybody currently? If so they gained a true angel:wink: . God bless all caregivers!

No ma'am I have had to step down due to knee surgery's coming up.. Actually he was the only reason I was staying..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/10/24 04:42 AM
Honestly I would avoid your profile like the plague..

You have this in your profile "Treat people with respect " Yet everything you have written is the opposite of what you say.

Negative profiles only brings negative responses...

Clean it up add more pics in order for a rating..

Scammers etc don't read your profile so all of that just makes others pass up your profile..

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/09/24 04:15 AM

absolutely beautiful !!

sorry for your loss ....
R. I.P. Richard .....

Appreciate it Slim. He was something else 94 year old vet.. That was always a pleasure to be around.. flowers

He is the one that I just organized a Flag Ceremony for, a month or so ago. He told me it made him feel like a Hero~~~:heart: I told him he was a Hero:wink:

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/09/24 03:41 AM
Thank you Julie this was actually a client of mine. I'm a part time caregiver.. This one I got pretty close too.. we would sit and talk for hours.. when I was there..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/08/24 07:22 AM

“In Loving Memory”
Richard Acosta Flores
4/17/1929 – 1/28/2024

“God Gained an Angel”

Listen to the bells ringing.
Do you hear the Angel’s singing?
If you listen you can hear their voice.
For it is time for them to rejoice.

There voices are so sweet.
You see they are there to meet.
One more Angel has come home.
No longer on this earth they must roam.

Richard has gained the highest honor since birth.
From the day we take our first steps upon this earth.
We know one day we will stand.
Next to God and walk hand n hand.

For the day has come.
Can you hear the soft beat of the drum?
It is time for him to accept the highest reward
And to walk that golden path hand n hand with the Lord.

Richard will always remain in our hearts.
His love for all will never part.
You see for deep down inside.
An Angel is in your heart to reside.

There will be tears shed.
Remember to always look ahead.
Richard has earned his wings today.
And in your heart he will always stay.

Kristi Miller (Caregiver)
2/8/2024
**Miss our visits**

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/08/24 03:33 AM
Humm when those that use fake pictures and most likely fake location the system tends to lock them down from emails..

First of all the picture you have up is not yours.. go figure..

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/02/24 09:41 AM
It is an International Site what do you expect all from the US??...

This site has been a International Social site long before they even included it as a Dating site.

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/02/24 03:58 AM
Humm maybe it's your computer or you caught it when they were doing something with the site for I show over 300 pages of Who's Online....

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25