Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/17/22 11:34 AM
When you try what message do you get??

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/17/22 07:54 AM
At this time we feel this Topic has run it's course and will be locked..

Members are asked to stay within the Original Topics.

Attacking other members due to where they live or their opinion is not allowed.

When answering a Topic it is best to refer to sites with the info to back up responses..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 03/16/22 11:37 AM

Time for some changes~~~

Times are sure a-changing .... it's called progress..... I think ... gonna get an electric bike or what ???

Hahaha no way~~ I'll pay those pump prices for that wind therapy..

Which soon I will have even more time to hit the road...

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 03/15/22 11:00 AM
Time is near~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 03/15/22 07:03 AM
“Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.”―Ann Lander

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 03/14/22 12:32 PM
“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”
― John Green, Paper Towns

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 03/14/22 07:53 AM

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 03/13/22 12:48 PM

payment related

All Payment inquires must go through Support here is the link..

https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 03/11/22 11:23 AM

This is the Site Rules if you choose not to put up a photo then you will not be able to message within email.

Forum Admin
Kristi

some ppl cover their faces for religious reasons. you should give everyone a fair go. allowing the users a photo swap would be better than making it a must for every user.

All main pictures must be of the persons full face regardless, if they choose to cover their face the picture will get deleted if it is the main picture.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/10/22 01:01 PM
Several post have been deleted.

Please take note this is the "Help Forum" it is not Rate my profile.

We ask that members do not use this forum for Chit Chat.

For those that help answer questions we thank you, but please no other comments or they will be deleted.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/10/22 09:24 AM
This has been reported to Keith to send to IT to see if they can fix the issue.. Due too there has been several the last few days that has had this issue.. Seems to be a glitch in the system..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/10/22 06:42 AM

Why do we have to upload photos. Some people have religious requirements that don't allow them to do that. Why are u preventing ppl from talking bc of a photo.

This is the Site Rules if you choose not to put up a photo then you will not be able to message within email.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 03/09/22 12:18 PM
Nothing, you just have to wait till they get to it..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 03/09/22 11:20 AM

thinking , now that beer is way cheaper than gas , it maybe wise to just drink and drink ... no driving to be done !!!

Ohh heck I passed up the Beer and went straight for the liquor... laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 03/08/22 12:42 PM
Time for some changes~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 03/05/22 02:49 PM
Just finished patching, caulking and cleaning the baseboards in the extra bedrooms 7'x 14' walk in closet. In order to get it ready to paint...

And maybe later move on to the main room to prep it so it can be painted.. Humm that is if I can still move lmao

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 03/04/22 01:12 PM

Is there a call or video call option in Mingle2, if not, then now it should be with you or not?

No we have a Support system in place that you can contact here is the link..

https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/03/22 07:02 PM
Humm well one picture is nothing to rate~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/03/22 04:02 PM
You have been answered in this thread https://mingle2.com/topic/623589?page=1

Please give Mods time to answer you before you create new threads..

We ask members to look in Help for the same Questions instead so we don't have to repeat ourselves..

This thread will be locked due to your question was answered in the above thread.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 03/03/22 01:58 PM
I keep the Jalp juice to add sliced pickles & onions to it in order to have spicy Jalp pickles..

Pickle juice- put sliced onions & cucumbers in the left over juice~~ if you like add some cherry tomatoes cut in half....

This is not repurposing but helpfully on making a few items last longer in the fridge....

Celery Stalks, Bell pepper & Cilantro- wrap in foil they will last for a couple weeks this way.. I even add a couple paper towels for the moister and change about once in between..

Lettuce - use a plastic bowel with a lid you can seal, put paper towels on the bottom and then on top of the lettuce. It will last at least 2 weeks this way.. When you take the lettuce out of the plastic wrap hit it down on the counter where the core is then grab the core and remove it.. This helps the lettuce to stay fresh longer..

Bread instead of buying loaf bread if your single try buying hamburger buns instead. Less waste unless you eat a lot of bread..

Items like Cheese and summer sausage even tho I buy the smaller summer sausage I never eat it all before it goes bad so I cut it in sections and vacuum seal & freeze the rest so I can take out a section at a time to use with no waste.