Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/15/22 06:32 AM
Since you had added a new photo they have to be approved before others can see them.. They have been approved now..

And as far as who contacts you it is best to set your filters by age not just female. The way you have it set, anyone can contact you therefore you will get a lot of young ones.

And nothing can be done about the ones that do not respond..

Profile looks fine~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 02/13/22 11:38 AM
Hummm... Thawed out a pound of bacon along with a chicken Breast after I got home yesterday.. Jalapenos & orange bell peppers are the only two veggies I had still in the fridge when I got back lmao.... Still had some eggs and frozen foods. laugh

I cooked breakfast this morning biscuit, bacon, fries (out of hash browns) and scrambled eggs with pepper jam...

For lunch I had Chicken Fajitas with grilled jalapenos & grilled orange bell peppers.. Awww and Jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese topped with chicken and wrapped in bacon..

Seasoning on all Crushed Red Pepper & Slap Ya Mama

Made enough for dinner later.. bigsmile :thumbsup:

Sometimes ya just got to be a bit creative and fix something with what you have left.. But hey lots of spices I have found out is making a big difference....bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 02/13/22 08:27 AM

Ok, that makes sense. Will the mobile app start to work again if I deactivate the other one or will I have to redo my profile ?

Just make sure the account you are logging into is the same account as this one. You should have two different emails that you created the accounts with... If you need help finding which email you used on this account, you will need to contact support. Those of us that Mod the forums do not have access to members accounts..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 02/13/22 06:55 AM

When I try to message on the mobile app I get (privileges revoked). What happened ?

It seems you have opened two accounts. Make sure you are not logging in on the mobile account that Admin has locked, due to members are only allowed One Account at a time..

Make sure it is this account that you log into with.. since it has been left active.

If you still can not log in then you will need to contact Support so they can see if they can resolve the problem.

https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/05/22 05:22 AM

These is auto send message which only comes if you get matched, like or accept nudge via both side.. then only such message reflects but sender can ignore that option an send his/her hi hello or whatever they feel to send...
tc.

These are nothing but automatic messages the site sends out trying to get others to interact.

It does not have anything to do with matching or nudges...

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/04/22 06:17 AM

seriously??? so I can't respond to anyone for 4 days and I paid so that I could start immediately???

pls hlp

All you need to do is follow instructions when sending in a picture to be verified. Unless you do that they will not verify you so it's up to you to follow instructions..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/02/22 04:57 PM
Unless one speaks up what they hear or see when needed, then don't blame others for nothing being done~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/02/22 01:09 PM

delete my account permanently i don't want to deactivate this should be a choice

If you want your account Deleted you will need to contact Admin and ask them to do it we do not handle accounts.

Other wise you will have to Deactivate your account yourself.

Here is the link https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/02/22 12:15 PM

y cant snd msg

Because you have to load a picture to be Approved that belongs to you. The picture you loaded was not approved due to the picture does not belong to you..

Follow instructions above in order to be able to send messages.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/01/22 01:16 PM

can't send message any one

why is this

As long as you keep loading pictures where your face can not be seen they will not approve your pictures..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/31/22 08:40 AM

I had been on this site in the last year.
When was the find by username removed? Why has it been removed?
Easier to block a person or look up a previous member.
Thank you.

That feature has been gone for a couple years..

It is something that IT decided to get rid of that is all we know..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 01/31/22 06:43 AM

When you go to log in it will give you a choice to click Forgot Password... Just click on that and follow the instructions..

Forum Admin
Kristi

IV paid for mingle2 but got deleted by mistake. down loaded again but can not remember password can not look at read reply or anything but I paid this month for full year

You will need to contact support on any Billing Questions..

Here is the link
https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

You will have to have proof that you paid for the membership in order for them to verify it.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/30/22 05:53 PM
Ohhh heck now, always up for a bit of partying.. But once I step on board and get that first drink in my hand then the game is on.... keep the drinks coming~~~drinks drinks

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/30/22 05:44 PM

Actually thought of that when I posted, but too a chance on being a man. FWI, as a whole I don't like vulgarity, not even enuendo, is that spelled right ?

Yea never know who is reading~~bigsmile

Ohhh and Slim gym that is not till next weekend lmao~~laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/30/22 05:28 PM

Maybe, but how do we know that all information on profile is completely deleted from site, including your backups?

All I have been told is once you have removed your info, Admin no longer can see it..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 01/30/22 05:08 PM

How long does it take before I can start sending messages? Saying photo got to be view. Just curious how long that takes

It really all depends, I have seen it take up to 4 days.. and then some are approved within just hours..

Not all have to verify with a picture in a certain position and just have to have their main profile picture approved..

I see you just signed up today and according from Upper Admin you have already had your profile pictures approved and able to email..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/29/22 06:35 PM
When you go to log in it will give you a choice to click Forgot Password... Just click on that and follow the instructions..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/29/22 01:14 PM
That is a feature you must be on the mobile App in order to see the feature..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 01/29/22 10:52 AM
See #5 Frequent Questions and follow the instructions~~

You can only Deactivate not Delete but no one can see your profile once you Deactivate..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 01/26/22 06:09 PM
Only your Main Profile Picture is not showing up yet. Due to you must wait till the picture has been approved.

But if members go to your profile they can see all your pictures you have loaded..

Once your main picture has been approved it will show as your main profile picture.

Forum Admin
Kristi