Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 06/13/22 06:35 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Mon 06/13/22 06:35 AM
Humm seems you have your answer whey you can not send messages so just wait till they have approved your picture...

Then you can email, it is as easy as that.... Due to they gave you a reason why you could not email when you tried.

No reason to create a thread to ask when you have already been told you have to wait till Admin has approved your picture, it will not make the process go any faster...

You deal with it by waiting like everyone else has too..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 06/13/22 03:19 AM

I observed despite being real in chat conversations with people online,on mentioning that you are black or Africa..what follows next is goodbye...sometimes ends with abusive words

Humm lets get this straight first if you are chatting with someone and you don't have a picture up, that is the only way that they would not know what color someone is.

Therefore is that being a bit dishonest. Not all women date men of color even in this day and time...

Just like if someone is bi if they are not honest from the start and the other person is not bi the same problem will occur.

Heck I have known some that quit talking to someone after seeing their pic and it was not the color of their skin but to find out they had rotten teeth...

It is not always the color or sexual nature that makes some move on it, is not being honest from the start..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/08/22 11:06 AM

Why I can’t send messages

Read the message you get when trying to send an email.. It tells you why... If you do not have picture loaded that has been approved then you can't send messages~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 06/03/22 09:33 AM
Awww he changed his picture from the one I found that was fake for sure...

So maybe this one is him or is it??

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 06/02/22 12:50 PM

I need to cancel the plus subscription did not intend to buy

Your best bet is to cancel the membership your self and contact support for a refund for if you do not cancel it yourself they will continue to charge you..

Go to Account- Settings-Premium Membership Status- Cancel....

If you can't get anyone to respond then send a email to https://mingle2.com/users/view/10711895 ( Keith Admin/Moderator for the Forums/Site)

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/01/22 02:08 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Wed 06/01/22 02:13 PM

Hello...

I'm here for serious relationship but there are no one here for serious relationship. Most of people i connected since day 1st all are fake every people here for just promote some platform or fun.
If there someone who really want to be life partner just massage me back.

Speaking about Fake people.. But yet your picture you posted is not even you.. So is that like calling the Kettle Black?

Can't be serious if you post someone else picture and try to pass it off as yourself~~slaphead slaphead

https://news.careers360.com/uptet-admit-card-2021-release-tomorrow-at-updeledgovin-check-details-here?ici=news_detail_related_story&icn=related_/up-teacher-recruitment-2020-31277-candidates-be-issued-appointment-letter-on-october-16

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 05/29/22 06:30 AM
First thing I would suggest is taking your contact info off your profile that is what emails are for..

If not enjoy all the scammer emails..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 05/26/22 03:40 PM

Hi, I am pretty new to this site and I am frustrated about how this works. Not sure how I can change this. I am only interested in men between 58 and 70 and only people from Alberta less then 2 hours away from me, becauseI want o be able to meet in person, have specified that in my profile, but I get people from all over the world as matches and all younger then 58. What is the point of the specifications if it doesn't work?

Vergi, the email specifications has nothing to do with who matches you only who can email you..

Regardless you can not choose who matches with you or like you... Anyone can see your profile and match or like you as well as send nudges with nudges you can block them once they have nudged you, but that is it.. Honestly putting on your profile about scammers does no good at all... At times that will only cause those that are legit to by pass a profile that is focused on fakes& scammers they see it as negative, I assure you those that are not legit do not even read profiles..

Honestly just ignore the Likes and Matches for they are always normally ones that live in ten buck two or never looked at your profile to see what your looking for or your age..

It is best just to set email distance which you have, that way only those that fit those specifications can actually email you. The ones that try will get a notice that they do not fit the members specifications in order to email them..

Welcome to the site, enjoy the forums.

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 05/24/22 10:38 AM
Humm since you posted in the Rate My Profile here it goes~~~

What a Debbie Downer Profile Wow now if you find someone with that kind of profile good luck to you..

By the way the girls are most likely in school.. Women on the other hand are around you just have to search for those that are looking for the same.. good luck in your search~~whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 05/24/22 07:57 AM
DA~~~there is not enough popcorn to go around ~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 05/23/22 10:34 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Mon 05/23/22 10:37 AM
Humm for now I've been binge watching Revenge- Series~~~

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837642/

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 05/13/22 09:54 PM
What kind of messages are they sending??

Are you sure they are not the generated messages the site sends out to get members to interact?

Only way someone else could send messages from your account is if they have your password..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 05/10/22 08:09 AM

is there any way to sort people in search by last seen/or last online

No, you have to look at their profile to see if it says when last seen if it says a month, then they may not have been online a lot longer then that...

Otherwise you can look to see who is online at the time..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 05/09/22 12:54 PM
No need to post in here your leaving if your leaving then waving

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 05/07/22 08:13 AM
It automatically goes back to default once you have refreshed...

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 05/05/22 08:02 PM

It is very sad that we got tons of scammers here. They use fake pictures, fake locations and fake profile. They are a total waste of time and efforts.

Yet you have been here 5 years and just found the forums and all you can seem to post about is Scammers/Fakes..

There is no need to post about it every single post there are threads about them keep it in those Topics..

The forums are not here to Report Scammers, there is a Report System for that learn to use it that will get results..

Complaining on the forums does not get any results.. It just clutters the forums.

Instead please check out the topics and follow the topics.. instead the ones within the forums would rather discus normal stuff, if a Scammer actually post in the forums they don't last long..there post may but they get banned pretty quick by reporting them~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 05/05/22 10:06 AM
Thousands of women huhhhh????

Heck you should be worn out by now....

Only reason anyone should be asked for money is if they are paying for sex..

Which if that is what some is after then they have to pay the price for those that sell it..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 05/05/22 07:09 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 05/05/22 07:09 AM
Humm

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 05/05/22 06:31 AM

I noticed, we have lots of scammers in this site and they use fake pictures, fake locations and fake profiles. They are a total waste of time and efforts. Once they are kicked out of the site, they should never be able to come back. it is sad to see this huge number of scammers. Whatwaving is your take folks?. Cheers.

Humm so how many threads you have to make to tell us what we already know??? Shshsh

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 05/03/22 04:33 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Tue 05/03/22 04:36 PM
Lmao hey hey Beach how ya been??

Just a quick hint when Beachfarmer post make sure you read it then re-read it for Beach makes ya actually use your brain in order to decipher the question...

In life we all seem to judge too quick at times..

I have a friend that when I look at him I think sweet thang, but when he starts talking it makes me shake my head.. Love the guy as a friend, but just can't take that step to date him lmao... That voice is just a downer... yes high pitched~~

Yea I should not be that way, but well just can't get past that...whoa slaphead

I know within the last five years with seeing more dressing different, piercings etc... it is hard not to judge first... And to be honest after getting a trike and riding with groups, I have met some really neat people by putting judging aside and getting to know them first... They are who they are~~:thumbsup: