Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/27/22 08:28 AM

Trump can not tell the truth ie. "My father was born in a very nice place in Germany, very nice!"

Well he was born in New York it's a matter of record.

Incapable of the truth. pitchfork

Humm, I did find where he had said that. Actually it was his Grand Father that was born in Germany.

Which this incident was brought out in 2018/2019....That he had misspoke and gave the wrong info..

Did he correct his statement I have no clue

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 07/25/22 10:26 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Mon 07/25/22 10:45 AM
Don't ya just love Meme's that don't tell the whole story of what really was said..

When you pick and choose words it can come out as anything like the one above here is what he really said..Yes that was said but out of content, he said it joking around.. But of course like above many have their words taken out of content to make them look stupid..

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-tells-medal-honor-recipient-he-wanted-award-himself-didnt-qualify-1455605

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday told a Medal of Honor recipient that he wanted to award himself the accolade but was advised that he didn't "qualify."

Trump made an appearance in Louisville, Kentucky today to recognize Medal of Honor recipient and World War II veteran Woody Williams at the AMVETS's 75th annual convention. During the president's address at the event, he praised the recipient's physical appearance, before then saying that he also "wanted" a Medal of Honor.

"Thank you, Woody. You're looking good, Woody. Woody's looking good," Trump said. "That was a big day, Medal of Honor. Nothing like the Medal of Honor."
Newsweek Newsletter sign-up >

"I wanted one, but they told me I don't qualify, Woody. I said, 'Can I give it to myself anyway?'" the president continued, prompting laughter from the audience. "They said, 'I don't think that's a good idea.'"

Trump added: "Great, great people. These are great, great men and women that get congressional [sic] Medal of Honor. Thank you, Woody."
Donald Trump Wednesday
U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to the media before departing from the White House on August 21, 2019 in Washington, DC. Trump on Wednesday told a Medal of Honor recipient that he wanted to award the accolade to himself but didn't "qualify." Mark Wilson/Getty

The Medal of Honor is the highest and most prestigious military decoration that can be awarded to service members in the U.S. It is often presented to those who have distinguished themselves through remarkable acts of valor.

It is well known that Trump did not serve in the Military...

But yet why keep Harping on a Man that is not even in Office anymore? Well unless ya scared that he will gain it back again~~~

How about focusing on the one that is in there now taking us down?

By the way here is another link saying that he was just joking around when he said he wanted to give himself one... This is not just the clip as above but his whole speech..

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-told-veterans-he-wanted-to-give-himself-medal-of-honor/

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 07/21/22 06:53 AM
They already told you why you could not text until they verify your pictures you will not be able to message.. just have to wait till they do..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/20/22 02:15 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Wed 07/20/22 02:24 PM

So you're trolling the internet looking for some side action????

Get a divorce first!

:thumbsup:

The assumption that men, or women, who are married and look outside their marriage for friends and/or companions are simply nasty people "cheating" on their spouse. It's not always so.

"Get a divorce first" is not always the answer. It may be if a couple are absolutely incompatible. But sometimes there are legal problems, financial problems, financial obligations or something else that makes divorce impractical to impossible.

I really don't care what people think of me but it's unfair to judge anybody when you've not walked in their shoes. Not all men are "pigs" looking for a little on the side. Some are just trapped in bad situations. That's all marriage is to me, a trap.

Honestly it is guys like you that try to make up excuses why they cheat that I stay away from..

Sure the wife does not see the same way as you do..If so then maybe a site for married looking would fit you better~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/20/22 09:56 AM
Only thing I noticed was they changed the the way you respond for Mutual Match now you see this instead of

NO YES MAYBE

This is how it is now...

Skip Chat Like Nudge

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/20/22 06:49 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Wed 07/20/22 06:49 AM
Since age does not matter to you, your next date is on his way to meet you...

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 07/19/22 05:33 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Tue 07/19/22 05:34 PM
Humm feel like it will never cool down in Texas.. It is 113° outside....

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 07/16/22 10:18 AM
At least your honest which is a plus..

As far as me, those that are just looking for sex I have it where they can't contact me.. If that is all they want then I don't want anything to do with them..

Yes there are women that are looking for the same... More power to those that are honest enough to at least admit what they want...

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/13/22 07:39 AM
Humm there is already a long running thread in this Topic~~~

https://mingle2.com/topic/610649

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/13/22 07:38 AM
Since you can't seem to follow instructions what is to be posted in Help~~

I see you not getting any at all~~~ Rosie will help you along with her 5 sisters~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/13/22 06:30 AM
You should have gotten a message saying why you can't send a message that is your answer..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 07/12/22 10:13 AM
Hummm does your Wife know how cool you are????

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 07/11/22 08:49 AM
I would not post my personal info on the forums no one from support looks here.. You need to contact support instead..

Click on the Contact Us and send them a email..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 07/06/22 06:11 AM
Humm looks like he did us all a favor and left...shshshs

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 07/03/22 06:51 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sun 07/03/22 06:52 AM

If I meet someone to date and they say they have active great grandparents, I’d be sold on the spot.

Humm just cause the great grandparents are active is no sign their descendants will be.

Nor does how old they are when they passed away have a total effect, on how old those after them will live..

My grand mother lived to be 92, she had 13 kids. Out of 13 kids only one lived to be in their 90's. They passed away as early as birth, 12 days old, 21 & 33 the rest lived to be between their 50's - 80's.

How long one lives depends on many things. To bank that one will live as long as their great grandparents/ grandparents is a gamble...

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 07/03/22 04:42 AM
Humm please explain to me how one that is 60 has lived the same challenges as one that is 80..

Heck I know those that are in their 60's and their life challenges are totally different..

Age is relative to how long you live?? Age has nothing to do with how long you live... How long you live depends on many factors but not your age. That just happens to be how old a person was when they died~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 07/02/22 04:21 AM

KRISTI

I AM PRESENCE

The I AM is basically your inner teacher, your inner guidance, but at a very high level. It the Inner Buddha or Christ Consciousness and brings great wisdom. Even when you're challenged there's always that part of you deep down that knows, feels, senses that it's connected to the Higher, that is the I AM part. (written in capitals).

FOr centuries people have been cut off from this wisdom and inner knowing, seeking guidance without as opposed to being inspired to seek wisdom and answer within. We are all part of Source, not cut off from it. Part of a whole.
Maybe this sense within you has been dormant and you've been made to believe you are insignificant and powerless.
The message is: you are experiencing a great shift which is helping you understand yourself in ways that were previously impossible. This is an exciting time. You are connecting with the highest form of intelligence within you, the body of light within you is growing brighter, and you are becoming aware of how your actions and choices affect the unfolding of your future.
The bright light you are is expressing itself unapologetically.

Hope this all makes sense to you!

Humm not really sure... but thinking it is saying I need to make some changes for me.. if so I must say it is time for me to think about me instead of doing for others all the time..

But will come back and read it again to see..

Again thank you very much Crystal~~ for your insight.. :)

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 07/01/22 11:52 AM
Ohhhh heck yea, decided to read the forums at the right time hehehehe...

General for me pretty pleasesssss~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 06/29/22 06:51 AM
Click on Account,

You will see this next to where your picture..

Mail
Who Likes Me (60 New)
Who Viewed Me (9 New)
Nudges

Click on who likes me~~ if blurred it is due to your not a paid member but you can also look on Who Viewed me~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 06/16/22 04:46 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 06/16/22 05:00 AM
It is not just the US New Zealand as well~~

What is the youngest age you can get married in NZ?
We also know that the legal age to marry in New Zealand is 18 years old. However, if your parents consent to the marriage and you are under the age of 18, then you will be able to get married.

Even tho it is allowed it is not something that happens very often.. I have never known anyone that got married younger then 16 and normally that was due to they were pregnant.

There are many laws that have been in place for century's and have never been changed. Heck I grew up believing you had to be 16 to get married and that is only with your parents signing for you..

Most parents would never give their consent for their child to be married at 16 unless it was necessary. And under 16 is almost unheard of a parent giving consent..

Heck if caught having sex with a minor under 18 they are labeled as a Sex Offender.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25