Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 05/01/22 09:47 AM

$$$ u one and 2 I do what I need to do got that

Awww did you get your feathers ruffled~~~ laugh laugh slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 05/01/22 09:36 AM

Why some of the new entrants are of the view or preconceived idea that "anything goes" on this site? Many genuine entrants are harassed regularly with either lewd texts or being asked to follow other links, apps!
Why this site? Why?

NO one within the Forums can answer that for you only the site it's self...

So I would suggest you contact Support for your answer~~~

https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 05/01/22 08:24 AM

29years old
European
White
Sole proprietor
If you want to know more let me know

Looking for female
Txt me (847) 728-3480

Maybe you should read the Forum Rules and figure out that But Reports means only if there is issues with the programs is where you post~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 05/01/22 05:23 AM

How to delete pictures sent in messages?

You can't once you send them they have them.. Why send pictures that you don't want someone to see on your profile...

You can click Delete the whole message but that is only on your end or you can delete the pic from your device.. But they already have it if they wanted to down load it..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 04/30/22 01:38 PM
So report it by posting it here will do no good.. Just another thread not needed~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 04/30/22 09:02 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sat 04/30/22 09:03 AM
Instead of paying off Student loans he needs to put a cap on what Colleges can charge for Classes and Books it is ridiculous what the cost is for those things...

With what Community Colleges verse what main Colleges charges~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 04/30/22 08:40 AM
Humm if ya looking for a pat on the back cause you believe in extra marital affairs..

Then pat your self on the back~~ myself I don't believe in it and would kick anyone out the door that thought they could get away with it with me... slaphead waving

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 04/30/22 08:36 AM

On this app... most of the account are fack. several account are for sexual services only. There are no genuine profile here.

And yet some can't read to put their post in the correct forums either, but they get to stay~~slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 04/28/22 09:07 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 04/28/22 09:08 AM

It couldn’t be done in my time as a mod (last 4 yrs). One thread would be deleted or locked with a notification directing you to the other thread but NEVER merged.

True & it depends on the forum/server, other phpBB sites were able , in my case it was over a decade on one, and about 8 yrs ago on another

Perhaps it changed in the meantime? It's possible isnt' it?

There has never been an Option to Merge threads within Mingle2...

I was one of the first Mods here, and that has never been an option for Mods to do nor Admin..

As Delightfulillusion has stated above when there is a Duplicate Thread one thread has always been locked and deleted later with a explanation to post on the remaining thread~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 04/26/22 09:25 AM

I've no idea

Only way you can delete what is within a post is within the first hour.. Which will still leave your post there but nothing within the content..

Other then that there is no way to delete any post..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 04/26/22 07:05 AM
No One ~~~~whoa slaphead

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 04/17/22 12:48 PM
Humm... actually I'm the one that kicked the ex out, as well as the last bf's ~~ waving

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 04/16/22 01:12 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sat 04/16/22 01:14 PM
Humm been on the site for years and have never had a issue with viruses..

My first question would be if you heard this from someone you met on Mingle, are they asking you to go off site and saying they are having issues if so.. Then be careful..

I have never heard of anyone having those type off issues on this site...

And if he cannot access Mingle it could be that they banned him... for that is about the only way they could not access the site...

I'm on the site 90% of the time on my computer at home and work.. At work and home I have the same Virus scan system that our IT guy put on the computer and has never in all the years ever detected a virus from this site..

But I have heard of some that use that excuse just to get others off the site onto another platform.. So if that is the case stay safe and within the emails on this site.. till you really know they are legit~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 04/14/22 05:53 PM
92.5 Classic Rock~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 04/14/22 04:09 PM

checking out a few profiles of ladies who viewed me , and trying to understand why they would do that !!!!

Hey now they know when they see someone that catches their eye...:thumbsup:

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 04/14/22 10:03 AM

rofl

OT Still deleting messages. Just 100 more pages to go.

Ohh my I delete mine weekly whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 04/13/22 03:45 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Wed 04/13/22 03:48 PM
Parmesan Chicken Breast, oven baked potatoes slices topped with cheese,onions,jalapeño's,spices and Broccoli~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 04/13/22 09:35 AM

Silly me, confused me oops

So I opened a thread about a the Midlake gig, I went to last Monday. But not in "Music and songs", but in the ones with books and literature and stuff.

Any chance, to move my thread over to the Music forum?

You would have to report it and hope that someone in Admin will move it..

Report my own thread ... erm ... okay. They might think, I am a weirdo :laughing:

Lmao.... due to they are the only ones that members can contact anymore it is the only solution... whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 04/13/22 08:55 AM

Silly me, confused me oops

So I opened a thread about a the Midlake gig, I went to last Monday. But not in "Music and songs", but in the ones with books and literature and stuff.

Any chance, to move my thread over to the Music forum?

You would have to report it and hope that someone in Admin will move it..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 04/11/22 06:27 PM

hi all. new to site looking for descrete fun

The forums is not for looking for sex you have a profile and email to contact others if they are interested..