Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 03/01/22 01:30 PM

Information is wrong I’m 79 years old delete my account

Information is not wrong you can only Deactivate not Delete and you must do it yourself.

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 03/01/22 12:49 PM
The site appreciates your suggestion but at this time they are not taking suggestions..

If and when they do they will create a thread for suggestions.

It is best to check out the forums for threads.. Most active are the first 2-3 pages.. So if you don't see it within those pages in the correct forum it is okay to repost. If the same Topic has been started then Mods will leave the link in the new thread guiding you to the one in progress..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 03/01/22 11:08 AM

i can not see the profile picture of any user

You will need to contact Support since it is an IT problem..

https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/26/22 09:02 AM
Actually now a garden party is not a bad thing...

Specially if you have a few friends that are willing to help maintain it then split all that is grown in the end.. whoa biggrin

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/26/22 06:42 AM
Enjoy your Brunch~~

Lmao ..it is nothing fun just cleaning around my house and working on my spare bedroom that my son is finally getting his stuff ready to take to the shed.. So now it has to be patched, cleaned, painted and carpets need to be cleaned..

But, I have a list of stuff I need to do in other rooms first~~whoa slaphead

Humm wonder if friends would think your nuts if you have a cleaning partylaugh laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/26/22 06:13 AM
Hummm~~~ maybe doing some of the things I had on the agenda yesterday, that I managed not to even do. bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/25/22 12:48 PM
Please see this thread for instructions this one will be locked and deleted later.

Please check the forum for the same question before posting..

https://mingle2.com/topic/623892

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/24/22 08:44 PM

Hello, If you send a picture are they able to get any information like your number from your phone?

No not if you are sending it through the email on the site..

The site does not ask for your phone number nor use your info..

But now if you send them pictures on other apps or your phone it could be possible..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/23/22 04:24 PM

good evening txsgal, has the situation on your computer changed? i have tried everything on my end as far as clearing caches, to using cc cleaner, glary utilities,re-booting my computer,i even tried using the app,the app seems to work for me, i have verizon.but the full app just is not letting you go beyond the first page.at any rate,i just thought i would do another follow up. thanx again, i appreciate all the input so far. enjoy your evening and thank you all again.

CJ it seems they are tweaking the site.. I'll remind them tomorrow if it is not fixed..

The site has glitches ever so often when they are adding new programs etc.

Due to time zone where our IT people live we will just have to give them some time.

Anytime it is all on one site and you don't have issues on other sites and rebooting doesn't fix it. Then most likely it is the site that is having issues..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/23/22 06:40 AM
This has been reported to IT.

I'm on a computer and having the same issue..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/22/22 08:28 AM

It has not even been a day yet you just joined today!

It may take up to 4 days you will just have to wait till they approve it..

Forum
Admin
Kristi

If they really review the pictures, how come there are so many fake and scammers in this site?
I gave up the hope to meet anybody here so i am sticking to the forums.

Because a Picture does not determine that one is a scammer/fake.. When they verify a picture on a profile it is to make sure it is a clear picture of a person not an object.. In no way can they determine that picture is not of the person without more details.

When they make them send in a picture to determine who is behind the profile there is still no guarantee they are not signing up under false pretense..

The forums are a great place to hang out..

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 02/21/22 10:46 AM

Read my post above as the same applies to you.

my picture is in review for long time. how long it will take usually?

It has not even been a day yet you just joined today!

It may take up to 4 days you will just have to wait till they approve it..

Forum
Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/19/22 06:51 AM
Honestly ones with this mind set all deserve to be single..

Hope the spouses of those that go through this rake them over the coals and move on to find someone that actually respects what a Relationship should be...

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 02/19/22 06:45 AM
Lmao on the shirtless pic..

Sorry ladies but when a guy is 66 and still built to some of us it is appealing..

But as far as the profile~~ Might want to take the time and finish filling it out...

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 02/18/22 01:04 PM
Hummm.. actually I think your profile is fine.. You describe some of the things you like to do..

Which most look for those that like some of the same things..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 02/17/22 01:13 PM

Honestly...? What would you think if you came across this on a woman's profile?
You'd take the hint and indeed go away.
Even your photo is bad as the thumbnail can't tell whether you're male or female.
As it is profile is 0.

I said "Go away for that fakes profile", and im going to add a good photo.

ty

Problem is those that are Fake could careless what is on your profile..

What is suggested is keep the negative stuff off those that are looking will by pass negative profiles.. just saying..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/16/22 01:03 PM
See Frequent Questions #5 how to Deactivate your account and follow instructions..

https://mingle2.com/topic/579960

Forum Admin
Kristi

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/16/22 10:41 AM
Ohhh hell my pantry would never be low if we could get stuff at prices when I was younger....

Cost has all went up due to labor and prices to get the food on the shelves...

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 02/16/22 07:13 AM
Humm go to work~~~ surf the net...and what ever else I feel like doing once I get home.. whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 02/15/22 07:01 AM
You will need to contact support we do not deal with Approving Photo's only the Forums..

https://mingle2.com/welcome/contact_us

Forum Admin
Kristi