Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 09/22/22 08:07 AM
Due to you are only looking to get smashed... I would by pass your profile or anyone's that says they are looking for a Intimate Encounter..

But at least your honest in what your looking for.. whoa

Not much to really Rate due to not much on your profile then that..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/21/22 09:06 AM
Humm my only suggestion would be to delete the App and re-load it..

I've never had that issue when I have signed in on my phone..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 09/19/22 01:48 PM
Alan Jackson 9/17/2022bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 09/18/22 02:46 PM

Ah okay, that makes sense. Though I was just meaning if they were only interested with being with you like a typical relationship

Humm.. honestly if they are Bi they will always be bi! Prove me wrong, I have known many gays/Bi-sexual people in my life time and I have yet to know one that went straight all the way. Maybe a few years tops before they want to wonder..

so for me it is a big No we can be friends we can not be bed partners..jmo~

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 09/16/22 05:38 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Fri 09/16/22 05:39 AM
Regardless if they blocked you or not if you still have the email at the bottom it says report abuse/spam click on that and report them...

Or you can still go to their profile and use the report this user from the profile..

If you don't see their profile anymore it is due to they have either deactivate themselves or the site did it for them due to being fake..

Just cause they block you doe not mean you can't see their profile... Blocking only keeps you from emailing them only..

Ohh and set your mail filters for the ages you want to contact you and distance it works wonders..

https://mingle2.com/inbox/filters

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 09/16/22 04:26 AM
[color-purple] Humm so you have your contact info on your profile and that is about it.. Which is not allowed..and you could get banned from the site for..

Other then that I give it a 2 since this is a Rate my Profile..

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/13/22 08:39 AM
Humm unless your a Paid Member there is no expiration..

If you are a paid Member then you can check that on your own.. No need to contact support for something you have access too..

All you have to do is click on Account then click settings you will see this at the bottom of the list Premium Membership Status click on that and it will tell you if you have a Paid Membership or not and when it expires~~

Here is the link~~

https://mingle2.com/user/show_settings

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/07/22 06:43 AM

How do I get away from your "coins"? It's a stupid thing. I can't message anyone without it. And now I can't even do that! I just signed on here yesterday.

Only way to get away from having to use them is by Premium Member Status.. Other then that collect them and use when needed...

Forums are free to post within.. not needed to be a premium member really.. Due to this is a international site.. It is better as a social site as far as the forums go..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 09/07/22 05:12 AM
Work ~~ and hopefully get some stuff done at home once I'm off work.. lol

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/30/22 08:55 AM
You have already been told several times it does no good to post it here Admin does not look at the forums!!

You need to contact support as been suggested!

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/30/22 07:57 AM

Facing the same issue as yours. Is it resolved for you???

You need to click on the link above and see what it says your status is.. then contact support..

But posting in here you are talking to the wind you have to contact Support in order to get your problems solved..

They do not read the forums~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/30/22 04:36 AM

I just bought the lifetime premium membership and i am not able to send any message. Help please

Funny I have never heard of a Lifetime Membership on Mingle you pay either 3,6 months or a year membership..

Sure you paid for this site?

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/22/22 06:22 AM
Sounds like you have it going well and all planned out...

At least this way she will be ready for the move and if they give you some kind of time line on how long the wait maybe can even start packing a few things..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 08/20/22 12:19 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sat 08/20/22 12:20 PM

Really, another dude. Wow. Why would I care what guys think.

Why would they not care they are guys and have the same question.. Or have seen the same question a million times and they are just letting you know what they have experienced...

Ohh and a attitude like that, will get you down marks with the ladies~~ We kind of like it, when men realize how to approach women~~~

And can be civilized when someone gives them a opinion about something in which was asked.. Even if they did not ask that person..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 08/20/22 08:29 AM
It sounds like the perfect place for her.. And I assure you it would be a great move for her and your family.. She would be much happier closer to all and so much more options for her to get out and meet new friends..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 08/20/22 07:42 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sat 08/20/22 07:43 AM
Honestly I would pass it up like the plague..

First you say you want a Relationship then it is intimate encounter that right there I would pass the profile up..

Then to go into the spill about how you can make their legs shake etc.. Hell the only guys I know that brag are the ones that are alone.. What's up with that if your that good you would not be alone..

Then the part about the scammers why in the world does anyone put that on their profiles ya think the scammers read that and follow laugh laugh laugh Sorry it is just a big turn off for those that may want to meet you..

Ohh and two face pics does not interest most.. Many would rather see a full body pic as well..

Honestly I would give it a 3 for at least it started out good on the all about you..

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 08/20/22 07:31 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sat 08/20/22 07:32 AM
It is a new world for them once they get older and can't do the things they use to.. At times it finally comes to a point that one needs someone full time to live with them or a nursing home which should be the last option for the elderly in my opinion..

I have recently become a Caregiver as a second job.. So far those that I have seen all live with family but since they work etc they have applied for Caregivers to come into their homes to help with their parents for daily routine type stuff like baths, preparing meals, dressing & exercise, light house work.. In order for the parent not to go into nursing homes.. At this time I have been assigned to a 89, 93 & 96 year old. Actually it has been tiring but rewarding in the end just to sit and talk to them at times..

There may come a time, that she will need someone to live with her full time due to falls.. Which is one of the main reasons the ones I have seen are now living with family..

Just take one day at a time get her closer where family can go see her more.. It will mean more to her now then it ever has..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/18/22 12:24 PM
What do you mean by modified the picture?

All pictures must be of you and be able to see your face.. Once uploaded it may take up to 4 days to be verified.

You just signed in today give them time.

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/18/22 07:39 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 08/18/22 07:39 AM

I can’t msg anyone..its showing review but its taking to long

You just got here, it can take up to 4 days you will just have to wait till they get to your pictures verified. That is if you uploaded them.

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/17/22 11:44 AM

Humm I'm from Texas and I'm a gal the 3333 is due to for a while I would see the numbers 333 pop up and ever time it was not something good that happened so I added a three in order to remember those numbers but yet make them different.. And no I'm not superstitious~~ but anytime I see those numbers pop up several times within a few days I start paying attention to things around me.. whoa

That's odd as 3 and 33 is connected with Ascended Master Jesus, the Holy Trinity etc.
Seeing it 3 times or 4 times amplifies that energy.
So it actual is a very good, lucky number.

Was not for me unless it was telling me good changes would happen later after the initial bad stuff happened..

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25