Community > Posts By > TxsGal3333

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/17/22 08:49 AM
Does the wife know??

I love it when people put stuff like this on the Internet for spouses to find if they do a bit of research they can find everything you have posted online...

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/17/22 08:35 AM
Humm, you have a main picture showing therefore it seems you have already been verified..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/17/22 07:13 AM
Humm I'm from Texas and I'm a gal the 3333 is due to for a while I would see the numbers 333 pop up and ever time it was not something good that happened so I added a three in order to remember those numbers but yet make them different.. And no I'm not superstitious~~ but anytime I see those numbers pop up several times within a few days I start paying attention to things around me.. whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/17/22 07:07 AM
Congrats girl grand babies are the best.. Enjoy all you can... I have 6 grand babies and my oldest grand daughter is in her 2nd year of College..

It is a whole new world for sure..That will bring you more joy then you ever expected~~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/17/22 06:46 AM
Humm even if it is believed he does not have the right to call for Executive Privilege.

This is not the first time a Former President has in fact used the Executive Privilege. It is not like he is doing anything different then past Presidents have done..

Will it do him any good I doubt it for you have to have the sitting President to agree.. Which we all know will not happen even if Trump is right Biden would not agree with anything that Trump says even if he was right for taking the action he did...

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1304302

The Constitution provides former Presidents with no powers or role, and yet numerous former Presidents including Truman and Nixon have asserted executive privilege in order to withhold information from Congress, historians, and the public. The most recent former President, George W. Bush, is likely to make similar assertions based upon his sweeping view of the rights of former Presidents as reflected in his recently revoked Executive Order 13,233, potentially leading to a constitutional collision between the rights of former Presidents and those of Congress. This article argues that notwithstanding Nixon v. Administrator of General Services, former Presidents should retain no right to assert executive privilege based upon the text, structure and historical context of the Constitution and its antimonarchical premises, as well as the nature of executive privilege when compared to other privileges.

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/15/22 08:50 AM
Like this is going to work...

If ya got an issue then contact support they don't even check messages here.

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/15/22 08:44 AM
You need to use the report system to report profiles not the forums~~

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/15/22 08:25 AM
You don't have to post that you are leaving~~~

Just go shshs waving waving

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 08/12/22 07:22 AM

would love to have a decent conversation.:blush:

Then find a thread to post on and interact with others within the forums and emails..

By the way welcome to the forums..

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 08/12/22 07:14 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Fri 08/12/22 07:16 AM
Ohh come on David, ya know you will need a bottle of Wine in the gift shop for all the Whiners... laugh laugh

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/11/22 03:35 PM

drinker biggrin

Going to keep my mouth shut this time, I'm already in enough trouble !

laugh laugh Yea don't be dishing us older women now~~laugh

But honestly age don't have anything to do with being better at anything...

Yes they may be more mature and been through a hell of a lot and know what they want out of life...

But beyond that you can find women of all ages that can tickle a man's fancy~~ Just got to find the right one..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 08/11/22 08:31 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Thu 08/11/22 08:54 AM
Beyond 3 pics there is nothing to Rate.. So no rating~~ since we don't Rate pics on how one looks..

And well you just want sex so most will by pass your profile, unless that is all they are looking for..

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/10/22 08:04 PM
Humm, hell you don't seem to shy to me. Posting all over the forums about you being horny and shy and by yourself..

Let me give ya a hint, you keep posting about being horny ya gonna be alone.. shshs where is your manners..

This is no Sex Site and no one gives a flying flip if your horny..

Zip it please we have read enough.. And it might help if you read the Topic headings to put your threads in the right forum.

Well if this one had been within the rules this would have been the correct forum for you to post in.. Which just about all your post should really go within this forum.

Hope you find what ever your seeking.. You just might want to think about how you go about saying it on a Public Forum,, ohwell

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/10/22 07:46 PM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Wed 08/10/22 07:50 PM

Those 2 questions were on my profile.

Many don't read just look at picture.

Humm maybe you need to look at your profile both of those answers are not on there. Yes it states you have children. But normally when one ask if you have kids they are more or less referring to how many and girl, boy, etc..

All you state is you like going out with outgoing men~~

So that is what you like to do in your spare time?

TxsGal3333's photo
Wed 08/10/22 05:31 PM
Humm at least he did email you asking a question, in order to carry on a conversation..

Those things are not listed in your profile so why not ask them...spock

Better then just "hi" and nothing else.. slaphead

Myself I think at times some expect too much... Only way to find out about someone is to ask questions..within emails.

Now that does not mean he is legit for you will not know that until you follow up by answering at least one question. And see if they can carry on a conversation or will it just be question after question.. It is not that hard to spot the fake ones..

At times one must consider that there are still a lot of people that have either never been one to be online to start a conversation and just testing the waters..

Maybe he felt that was a great question to start off with.. whoa

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 08/09/22 08:37 PM
Just another scammer... that will not be here long...

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/08/22 11:10 AM

I don't believe an "auto response" message will reveal any private information.

Not even suppose to post any emails..

Besides if they are auto response emails it is from the sender not the site..

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/08/22 10:15 AM
https://mingle2.com/topic/628177

TxsGal3333's photo
Mon 08/08/22 06:46 AM
https://mingle2.com/topic/628177

TxsGal3333's photo
Sat 08/06/22 07:14 AM
Edited by TxsGal3333 on Sat 08/06/22 07:16 AM
Why in the Hell would anyone give anyone money online that they have no clue who they even talking to??? slaphead

Damn I have some swamp land in Texas I need to sell, you interested?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25