Community > Posts By > Starsailor2851

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:56 AM

Obama's lobby interest is the worst of all. It is for BIG ETHANOL, corn ethanol that is horribly inefficient and is skyrocketing food prices throughout the world because of the heavy subsidies we give to farmers, thanks to Obama.

He's assisting in starving the third world and hurting us everytime we go to store, for corn is in everything, yippee!

You have a better idea genius..........isnt it always funny that people point fingers at others but they have no solution to problems..........yeah since we seem to be feeding the entire population of the earth we should think about the repercussions of what would happen if we used all the corn in the world...............give me a break..............yawn

You are ill-informed on the subject of corn obviously. We are a mass exporter of corn all around the world. The US government subsidies of it as well have shot up bushel of corn prices incredibly (much more so with subsidizing corn for ethanol) and forces third world farmers unable to sell their own goods for profits. The subsidies of corn for ethanol have shot up food prices on all levels.

I'll give you a solution. Stop the highly inefficient production of corn ethanol that is stealing food crops and raising prices for corn, which is in most goods in the stores. There ya go. Simple solution.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:52 AM

Just wait until Israel is forced to show its hand and hit Iran's nuclear sites and Iran causes oil shipments to stop. Then you all will be crying for war for oil. Just like recent polls have shown a dramatic shift in opinions to drill for oil.

Israel will not attack Iran!!!

Where did you dream that from?

The whole arab world would just wander in and beat the crap out of the israelis if they did that. Then it would call for help from the US and THEN you would have a war!

But the israelis are nothing more than sabre rattlers and scarers of old women and children!

They hit the Syrian nuclear site. I guess that was all a very real feeling dream as well.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 03:51 AM

Wow, how ironic that I just stated how radical Islam had infiltrated Europe, not always through violence, but by other means this shows up in the news:

"Sharia law SHOULD be used in Britain, says UK's top judge" - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1031611/Sharia-law-SHOULD-used-Britain-says-UKs-judge.html

Why is this radical?

Its a system of law that is used by muslims all over the world.

A bit of a sensationalist line and not a great deal of thought, I think.

Yeah, it is used in some of the most undemocratic states in the world. You think it should be used in the western legal system?

In Sharia Law it says all Non-Muslims must pay a tax for goodness sake.

How is that not thought enough? I won't even go deeper, well should I add dress codes, rituals, and customs and behaviors ruled by this law as well?

That is not radical to you?

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 08:01 PM

The war was started by Israel

You have provided no evidence to support that, whereas I posted a Time article that showed that the Arab League declared war even before the Israeli's declared independence! Many many months before in fact.

I'm not going back nowhere until you somehow dismiss that fact, which I do not think you can besides the same statement you've stated on multiple occasions now that the war was started by Israel with no primary evidence to back it up.

The one bit of factual, primary evidence, I put forth (an could have put much more daming stuff if I could access the JSTOR Arab League records) shows it was the Arab League that declared war first.

You go scrape up what you can find to dismiss that the Arab League declared war more than 5 months before Israel declared independence and before the Arab League denounced the United Nationas Partition Plan for Palestine in 1947. They denounced and said they would not follow this UN Mandate.

Did you learn the history of the creation of the Israeli state from The Mufti?

Anyways, I'm going to bed, big family July 4th golf tourney in 9 hrs from now.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:43 PM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Thu 07/03/08 07:45 PM

"I cannot say where and when I will place my troops. I can only say we will fight and are preparing for victory."
- Time Article published Dec. 8, 1947 - http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,934119,00.html

Israel declared Independence before the UN mandate was to take place and refused the honor the borders as the UN mandate stated! Anything after that was a provoked reaction.
Provoked by them as they set their own borders!

May 14, 1948 was the day of declaration of independence and was the same day the British Mandate expired. The Arab invasion came the next year.

It was the Arab's who rejected the United Nations Partition Plan For Palestine in 1947 and thus declared and went to war with Israel a near year later when the British Mandate ended and Israel declared Independence. It was the UN Mandate they had issue with and went to war with Israel over.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:36 PM
I could get the original source of the Arab League documents if I had access to JSTOR, but I do not. I would have to hit up library computers.

The fact is Azzam Pasha, General Secretary of the Arab League, declared war on Israel IMMEDIATELY when the stated declared independence, as granted to them by the UN Mandate.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:31 PM

Ive read both sides. The Israeli's have always told a diferent tale than history has recorded!
They tell their version to justify there actions and even their very existance.

Azzam Pasha, General Secretary of the Arab League, declared war the day that Israel declared independence. Can you dismiss that as a lie?

It is. What is there to say about it?

"I cannot say where and when I will place my troops. I can only say we will fight and are preparing for victory." - Time Article published Dec. 8, 1947 -

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,934119,00.html

Can you prove that it is a lie?

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:30 PM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Thu 07/03/08 07:30 PM
"I cannot say where and when I will place my troops. I can only say we will fight and are preparing for victory."
- Time Article published Dec. 8, 1947 - http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,934119,00.html

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:25 PM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Thu 07/03/08 07:26 PM

Ive read both sides. The Israeli's have always told a diferent tale than history has recorded!
They tell their version to justify there actions and even their very existance.

Azzam Pasha, General Secretary of the Arab League, declared war the day that Israel declared independence. Can you dismiss that as a lie?

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:21 PM

Perhaps you should go read up on history somewhere!
Ive studied it off and on for as long as you've been alive probably!

Maybe you should look up that the Arab League declared war, jihad, on Israel the very day they declared indepdence as they were mandated to do by the UN.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:13 PM

Wrong!!

You just rushed to wikipedia, didn't you?

No I know the truth!

The UN divided the country, Palestine, into three parts.
They gave Israel 70% for 30% of the population. Palestine was given 30% for 70% of the population, and the other part encompassed Jerusalem. It was designated as an International Zone!

Before it could happen Israelis started attacking the British. They killed many and stole weapons from their armory's.
They were called terrorists by the British back then!
Before the UN mandate could take place Israel declared Independence and began forcing the Arabs into a corner! They attacked and killed civilians, men women and children. Whole towns were wiped out.

Immediately at the creation of the state of Israel, the state of Israel came under attack. The worst war between countries came with the invasions of the Arab armies, Egypt and others marching over the lands of Israel. In response, with the backing of the British and American weapons, extremely superior, they decimated these armies that had come on their doorsteps, over the Palestinian lands pushing them out of their way. Israel met the invasion and once forcing them into retreat, they stayed in control of the lands that the ARAB state armies had taken, breaking the UN mandate. They kept these lands for defense for their strategic positions, especially the Golan Heights.

It was the invasion of the Arab states that broke UN mandate first, it was Israel that defeated the invasion and maintained control of these lands. The Palestinian people were the ones trampled over and invaded by the Arab armies, the same that held these people as outcasts, many of these former states centuries ago kept out. Israel pushed them out, and kept what had already been taken, for defense and progress of a fragile state who were in the sights of enemies posted on all three sides, with only the sea to their backs.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:07 PM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Thu 07/03/08 07:08 PM

I don't support it. It has played a major part in every world war on earth. There is more of an agenda involved besides merely the existence of the state of Israel. It that was the only objective, it would have been achieved by now.

What? Zionism has been at least a partial cause of every world war on Earth? And there is more of an agenda than just Israel?

The Zionist Jews going to control the world and rule us all?

That is beyond ridiculous. I knew taking you seriously was pointless.

I don't believe I said that the Zionist Jews are going to "control the world and rule us all." These are your words, not mine.

And it is not my job to educate you and frankly I don't care what you believe or whether to take me seriously. You are very young, you should spend some time finding the real truth.

JB

Oh, I suppose you are going to 'teach me' with all this great wise teachings that you've written at great lengths about already? By the way, where would they be exactly?

When you say "There is more of an agenda involved besides merely the existence of the state of Israel." what do you mean with that?

You couldn't pay me enough money to 'teach' you anything. If you want the truth you will have to find it for yourself.
Good luck with that.

JB

Exactly, you have no clue what the heck you are talking about, but it sure does sound good in that head of yours.

I am smart enough to know that you are not interested in the truth. You may never be. I hope that is not true, but it is possible.

But you must find out certain things for yourself because you neither trust or respect me so you would shoot the messenger before you even looked at the message. Therefore you are not worthy.

I am not interested in the truth? Oh you figured me out. What truth is that, the truth that you believe, or the real truth that is reality? Must wonder.

You quickly assume you know me based off of lengthy arguments I have made, concise, historic and well thoughtout, but you are claiming vast superior intellect and knowledge because you have tossed one-liners around that only claim you know 'the truth'? Do you not see your weak position?

And then, instead of meeting my own lengthy points and opinions with your own you put forth the reasoning being that I am not worthy to hear them. That is ridiculous. You neither respected me or took my words and opinions in, you simply looked quickly, without real thoughts, and spewed forth questions about my ethnicity, race, where I live, and other stuff that deals not with the issues I put forth but instead about my makeup. That is incredibly weak, bigoted, and a general tactic of those seeking to use hitjob tactics.

To not argue points but to instead solely target the messenger. I gave you the chance to argue your points but you instead resorted solely to tactics of ethnic question and claiming you knew something grand, but had no reason to ever divulge it.

Your defense of your stance, your positions (what they be I barely even know), and so forth is so incredibly lacking, skewed, and conspiratorial propaganda. Where is your substance? It is severely lacking.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:58 PM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Thu 07/03/08 06:59 PM

Wrong!!

You just rushed to wikipedia, didn't you?

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:58 PM

I don't support it. It has played a major part in every world war on earth. There is more of an agenda involved besides merely the existence of the state of Israel. It that was the only objective, it would have been achieved by now.

What? Zionism has been at least a partial cause of every world war on Earth? And there is more of an agenda than just Israel?

I don't believe I said that the Zionist Jews are going to "control the world and rule us all." These are your words, not mine.

And it is not my job to educate you and frankly I don't care what you believe or whether to take me seriously. You are very young, you should spend some time finding the real truth.

JB

Oh, I suppose you are going to 'teach me' with all this great wise teachings that you've written at great lengths about already? By the way, where would they be exactly?

When you say "There is more of an agenda involved besides merely the existence of the state of Israel." what do you mean with that?

You couldn't pay me enough money to 'teach' you anything. If you want the truth you will have to find it for yourself.
Good luck with that.

JB

Are you Muslim? Radical? Are you from the Middle East? Just asking.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:56 PM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Thu 07/03/08 06:56 PM

Wrong!!

Thanks for the argument. Enjoyed the debate....lol

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:54 PM

JB

Good luck with that.

JB

Exactly, you have no clue what the heck you are talking about, but it sure does sound good in that head of yours.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:52 PM

Do you really think they are super worried about Iran having 1 or 2, or do you think that is just a fear tactic used against citizens?

You tell me, with rockets still falling on your towns, some nutjob bulldozing multiple cars killing three yesterday, Hezbollah taking over Lebanon and sitting with weapons on your border, Iran saying you don't have much longer to exist, the nuclear discoveries that were hit in Syria, and the vamping up of nuclear developments in Iran, would you not be super worried?

No!

I think you are putting the cart before the horse! You should be asking why these things are happening and address it from that perspective rather that ignoring why and responding with more aggressive policies! It will never end like the latter. A tit for tat response could last forever and only grow into a larger problem!
We should be getting on Israel arse and force them to pull back to the original UN mandated border established in 1947!
Their aggression has caused many of the problems that exist today!

Egypt and other countries of the Middle East were the one's that broke the UN mandate by invading the Palestinian lands. The state of Israel defeated those armies who had taken those lands and held onto them. They are slowly and surely trying to hand them back, at times slowed because they've been playing games, but also because when your local bus is blown to bits, and rockets fall on your hospitals and towns how desireable can you feel to play nicely?

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:50 PM

Conspiratorial Nutjobs have an issue in their sad pathetic lives. They are missing something so they need to create some ficticious grand event to make it far more exciting and involved, like they are some grand enlightened hero figure, to feel better about themselves and their meager position in this world.

What a sad state that is to be in.

Anyone who digs for and discovers the truth of world politics are called names like "conspiratorial nutjobs" in order to attempt to discredit them. But the truth will not be hidden.
There are too many who know the truth. You are not one of them.

Have a nice life.frown

JB

Waiting for being directed to this grand wisdom you were supposedly teaching me in the one liners you've been tossing about thus far.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:49 PM

America is already controlled by Zionists and the whole world knows that : from the white house to the pentagon , from the media to the businesses....etc .Who are the American politicians advisors ?!.

I was wondering when the local conspiratorial propagandist with nothing to back his claims up that Jews rule us all was going to intervene with the usual rheotic.

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:46 PM

JB

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25