Community > Posts By > Starsailor2851

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:28 AM

My cousin, who I won't say who he is or what he does, knows people who saw the plane heading right at the Pentagon. There are videos of it as well, most no one will see for many many years to come (if ever).

So not only do you have an imaginary friend, you have an imaginary cousin too ...

Well, I know people, who know people, who were at the bank today, who saw people actually getting money!

Does this count too?

Bush killed 5000 people on 9/11, and a lot of you are letting him get away with it.

sad ohwell

Do you expect anything better from a bunch of robots following the media and the Administration ?.

They feed me with oil and fruit loops like you.

You spread Zionist agenda and propaganda day after day . You are not after the truth as you know none .

I only say what my handlers tell me. Damn, you got me paul40, who won't divulge his photo. Now I can't send it to Homeland Security to go pick you up and throw you into a FEMA prison camp after weeks of torture.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:24 AM

My cousin, who I won't say who he is or what he does, knows people who saw the plane heading right at the Pentagon. There are videos of it as well, most no one will see for many many years to come (if ever).

So not only do you have an imaginary friend, you have an imaginary cousin too ...

Well, I know people, who know people, who were at the bank today, who saw people actually getting money!

Does this count too?

Bush killed 5000 people on 9/11, and a lot of you are letting him get away with it.

sad ohwell

Do you expect anything better from a bunch of robots following the media and the Administration ?.

They feed me with oil and fruit loops like you.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:19 AM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Mon 07/07/08 09:20 AM
I find it funny how people call Bush the dumbest man in the world and such, yet he and his administration, which has leaked so many classified details and information thus far, have somehow pulled off the greatest inside job ever and there has been not even a slight leak of even the most little of information.

Ridiculous.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:15 AM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Mon 07/07/08 09:17 AM

Does this count too?

sad ohwell

Believe what you want. Sad that you can trust the greatest inside job with a White House that can't keep any other secrets being leaked, who can somehow keep this lone secret that would make someone a true hero and very wealthy.

Hah, you say I have imaginary friends and cousins yet you believe in imaginary rogue government agents, mysterious black planes, phantom missile attacks and so on.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:24 AM
The 500 tons of uranium have finally been removed from Iraq. Seems that the US and Iraqis were incredibly cautious with its removal. The Iraqis sold it to a Canadian company for millions of dollas.

US removes uranium from Iraq - http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080706/D91O8E100.html

And, the Iraqis are leading the final purge of al-Qaeda from Iraq: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article4276486.ece

Definately good news, so much so that the Prime Minister of Iraq is thinking of timetables for US forces having to leave Iraq, though of course with some behind for security and assistance and training when needed. The article also talks about the good investments and diplomacy Iraq is having with its neighbors.: http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSL0353522920080707?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&rpc=22&sp=true

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:15 AM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Mon 07/07/08 08:15 AM

Or maybe one should view it as an adult would and then make an informed comment?

All these videos are the same, just using different words for they all use the same images again and again. They even use the same historical photos of wars and events long past.

I've seen the Loose Change (I think there were actually two versions of it) and that other German 9/11 video before. I've seen enough.

I much more trust in the findings of the Popular Mechanics, real engineers, and others who debunk all the stuff. A rocket DID NOT hit the Pentagon by the way. My cousin, who I won't say who he is or what he does, knows people who saw the plane heading right at the Pentagon. There are videos of it as well, most no one will see for many many years to come (if ever).

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:03 AM
The NeoCon New World Order guys just tried to sabotage Obama's plane so it would crash. That's how I understood the false news as Faux reported it as minor technical issues.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:55 AM
Or, maybe some Germans are still ticked about WWII? lol

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:53 AM

Conspiracy nuts are sad people because their lives are so boring, so sad and pathetic they need to go to insane lengths to create something grand in scale to make themselves feel all the more worthwhile in this world, apart of a great enlightenment that only exists in their own minds and a small sect of the population just like them. Kind of like a cult.
nice assumptions did tou watch the vid? some verry excellent points were made. verry interesting..........as Col Klink would say.......

Bush is an alien. The aliens were behind 9/11, the mothership actually shot down United 93. The "Let's Roll" slogan was stated by an alien who was put on the plane for such purposes and then beamed off the plane right before the mothership shot it down.
I will reserve my comments for people who actualy watched this most interesting video. you crack me up starlaugh

This video was made at the request of the Bush government obviously. Don't you know that Bush and NeoCons run the world and the whole 'freedom of speech thing' and all that liberty jazz is nonsense? If they didn't want this video to be posted they would have stopped it. However, they assisted in making it, knowing it was so incredibly off from what truly happened. It was the first real attack by the aliens. This man who made the 'documentary' is not one of those aliens, but used by them quite well.

They have you all looking one way while they slip through the backdoor. It's crazy man, the aliens aren't coming, THEY ARE ALREADY HERE!

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:44 AM

Naturally.

It makes sense that people will agree on some issues and not on others, no?

I can't think of anyone who entirely agrees with me on the range of questions that I have opinions on, nor can I think of anyone with whom I am in 100% agreement.

'Labels' are of limited use when it comes to thinking.

Oceans
happy

Why did you have to ruin my fun? :) I know that, but I didn't think there were other people who actually think here.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:43 AM

Conspiracy nuts are sad people because their lives are so boring, so sad and pathetic they need to go to insane lengths to create something grand in scale to make themselves feel all the more worthwhile in this world, apart of a great enlightenment that only exists in their own minds and a small sect of the population just like them. Kind of like a cult.
nice assumptions did tou watch the vid? some verry excellent points were made. verry interesting..........as Col Klink would say.......

Bush is an alien. The aliens were behind 9/11, the mothership actually shot down United 93. The "Let's Roll" slogan was stated by an alien who was put on the plane for such purposes and then beamed off the plane right before the mothership shot it down.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:41 AM
Just another note, the same people that hate NeoCons always greatly dislike those evil Evangelical leaders. Isn't it funny that the Evangelical leaders are also very supportive of the "green" movement to 'save the world' that you also support?

"In an "Evangelical Call to Action," 86 leaders call on President Bush to take greater steps toward curbing global warming." - http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5194527

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:37 AM
Hold up, I heard that suffocated as he was buried in elephant dung one before. I think something is fishy, I think this might have been rigged! Or, people need to start being incredibly cautious around and elephants butt, which I don't think needs to be stated even once :D

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:32 AM

flowerforyou Ive watched Countdown since the day it came out.flowerforyou I think Keith is talented and I enjoy his Oddball segment. flowerforyou He is a lefty like me but he doesnt trash people that disagree with him like Bill-O does.flowerforyou Bill O'Reilly has a filthy mouth.sick

Oh, so you are one of the ten people that watch him faithfully. I was wondering who those ten people were.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:31 AM

mnhiker ......

thanks ..... by the way, you look great. why don't you run for president? bet you could win! laugh

laugh laugh laugh noway noway noway

No more pork barrel projects!

Do you realize that you just stated Mccain's mantra? lol

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 07:29 AM

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:52 AM
So, if the NeoCons support stopping global warming, as Rupert Murdoch is a HUGE supporter of the green movement, what does that mean? George Bush has jumped on this green bandwagon as well.

So.... exactly whose side is the "green" movement on? NBC has now bought the Weather Channel as well, and NBC is the biggest advocate in all media for the "green" movement.

Isn't it funny that the biggest opponents of NeoCons here are also closely allied to them on a common cause of 'saving the world'.

I find it hilarious.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:48 AM

Why is this radical?

Its a system of law that is used by muslims all over the world.

A bit of a sensationalist line and not a great deal of thought, I think.

Yeah, it is used in some of the most undemocratic states in the world. You think it should be used in the western legal system?

In Sharia Law it says all Non-Muslims must pay a tax for goodness sake.

How is that not thought enough? I won't even go deeper, well should I add dress codes, rituals, and customs and behaviors ruled by this law as well?

That is not radical to you?

No I dont think it should be used in the British legal system. But then that is what the power of the vote is for.

I do have a small idea about Sharia law by the way. I live in Egypt.

... so, no it is not radical to me. It is the norm here.

It wont happen in the UK legally, but that doesnt stop it from happening already.

They even have Islamic mortgages in the UK. It is haram to make money from lending, so he mortgages are very low interest and exceptionally good value.

Just got to be a Muslim.

he keeps on attacking Muslims , Islam and Arabs

Wrong. That simply is not true. I attacked RADICAL Muslims, who have greatly twisted the teachings of Mohammed. And, I attacked the state leaders who use twisted teachings of Mohammed over so many centuries to enslave people to this twisted view of the religion.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:46 AM

I have noticed that " starsailor2851" is not interested in religion or politics from a logic point of views . he keeps on attacking Muslims , Islam and Arabs for a certain Zionist propaganda and he is getting away with it .
Well the good news is that his audience is nearly nil .

He is afraid of what he doesnt understand ...

You both obviously did not read my initial post if that is what you believe. I did not attack the religion as a belief, I attacked it in the twisted radical and state-sponsored form it has taken over the years by many. But, not by the great majority. I even linked Islam DIRECTLY to Judaism and Chistrianity for goodness sake!!!!

"A religion of close ties to Christianity through Jesus and ties to the Archangel Gabriel, twisted by those same followers that killed the great prophet."

Archangel Gabriel is in Jewish teachings, Christian teachings, and Islamic teachings. Am I the only one that finds that incredibly interesting and elated that all three of our religions are intertwined by one distinct being?

I attack the Catholic Church during the Middle Ages as well!

Maybe if you actually read what I wrote and did not take it with such a slanted view you would have seen that.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:40 AM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Mon 07/07/08 06:42 AM

laugh ohwell So according to Starsailor there is a secret history that none of us know about except him and a few others and, oh by the way, you wont find it written in any history bookslaugh ohwell Sounds pretty weirdnoway

What secret history did I state? A very tiny fraction of it. The only small piece was that surrounding Mohammed's mysterious death and a supposed final revelation he had when he returned from his final pilgrimage. That is it. And, I did not state it as fact, I stated it as clear POSSIBILITY for we do not know the truth. Everything was written not by Mohammed, but by those around him and after he had already died. Everything else is fact, historical fact.

I, of course, have opinionated slants here and there as well, but it still rings with educated historical studies.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25