Community > Posts By > Narlycarnk

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 01:26 PM
That looks like an awesome book! It is incredible to wonder what the future may be like if that change came. I would hope relationships still stay deep enough that men and women could have proper sex if they wanted. The Science & Technology of Health may take off in future advancement.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 12:57 PM
I was bicycling over the Hampton Boulevard Bridge, and a bird shat on my knee from a mile above me.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 10:51 AM
Good points y’all.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 10:50 AM
I do not see the points about the Catholic Church as offensive. It is just history, and insightful.

Both power and sex are tools for survival.

I could have said the power can only be used for good things and not power over other people, but power over circumstances and that the sex only be consensual sex, but why water it down?

And yeah, I would not be losing very much either on the baseline by sipping the potion. I would prolly die a virgin either way.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 05:31 AM
Yeah, about the wording, the unbridled passions are the evil, not the ex herself as a person.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 09/15/18 06:39 PM
I know what you mean, it can be like they died in your life. Just remember the big picture is there. Don’t worship her.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 09/15/18 02:50 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sat 09/15/18 02:57 PM
The skies are gray and overcast and you are walking through the swamp. You come across a witch doctor who has a magic potion, of which one sip would align the forces of nature so that you achieve great power. This could be used to help others, to rule the world, stay well from sickness and disease, etc. There is only one side effect: you will never get to have sex.

What do you think about this?

Would you drink it?

(I would)

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 09/15/18 12:52 PM
I was bicycling and I smelled gunpowder, then I passed a house surrounded by policemen.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 09/15/18 12:03 PM
Hardwork if it feels good, and a sense of belonging like family

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 09/15/18 05:24 AM

just because i prefer same religion with my match makes me a racist?

It does not make you racist at all, that is finding what will work for you.

Taking judgement of others into ones own hand is racist. It is a matter of being considerate. It is different from matters of trust, because that has to do with you.

God made every race for a reason, otherwise he would’ve only made one race.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 09/15/18 05:04 AM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sat 09/15/18 05:05 AM

If there is a God I will wait for him to write his own book..If one takes up the bible or any religious text ..one has to believe in the words that were written by people they have never met before they can have faith in that which they wrote about...I don't think so..spock

That book is called the universe. No one understands all truth from God, but it is there regardless of if people believe in it.

I am sure you have knowledge from God that no one else understands. And He is more than just His word, but His word (the Bible) is from God.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 09/14/18 04:02 PM
The a group of Tour de Hurricane by bicyclists went by.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/09/18 06:36 PM
Suicide is the leading cause of death in college students. So saddening :cry:

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/09/18 10:15 AM
Thanks Queen :)

That is very encouraging to me.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/09/18 07:43 AM
rofl Thanks KLC :)

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/09/18 06:26 AM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sun 09/09/18 06:30 AM
I am in a very strange position right now. I could either get fired or become the CEO of the company. I have my apartment and bags packed by the door prepared so I can flee the city if needed.

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 09/05/18 05:30 PM
laugh

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 09/05/18 05:26 PM
Thanks Eric

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 09/05/18 05:07 PM

From the one's licking the screen

I gave you a lick, Queen

That seriously did not feel right. Please disregard the uncivilized behavior and for the record I don’t usually do that sort of thing.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 09/03/18 03:47 PM

From the one's licking the screen

I gave you a lick, Queen