Community > Posts By > Narlycarnk

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/11/18 04:48 PM
The simplest way is go to Who’s Online, message someone near you saying are you real and do you want to meet in person to get aquainted.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/11/18 04:33 PM
Rolled aubergine and ricotta, with tomato and peach salad, made by my sister.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/11/18 01:42 PM
A pinch of topsoil

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/11/18 11:16 AM
I do think it is important to remember that we are all very fortunate because of our parents.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/11/18 07:05 AM

Society at large works like a mob. The money someone winds up with is a fortunate “privilidge” from God. Economic competition may not be as effective as team relationships and collaborative innovation, but it is less destructive than war. A more harmonious society can exist as a small community within the society at large, operating in whole as an individual within the mob.

Giving up privacy and acknowledging priviledge requires mutual trust and respect, which does not happen in overcrowded society because people do not value each other.

When I see the good fortune that others have, it is an inspiration to me to keep on living and striving, because it gives a vision of how life could be better than it presently is. I consider my self to be very fortunate.

Society at large works like a mob. The money someone winds up with is a fortunate “privilege” from God.

God helps those who helps themselves.... that is what I was taught.. and that is what works.

I agree with that. It is very important to have an internal locus of control. One does not need to concern themselves with privileges they don’t have, God will take care of that.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/11/18 06:06 AM
No one will ever be able to understand each other, but all one needs is to be able to trust one another.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/11/18 05:59 AM
Society at large works like a mob. The money someone winds up with is a fortunate “privilidge” from God. Economic competition may not be as effective as team relationships and collaborative innovation, but it is less destructive than war. A more harmonious society can exist as a small community within the society at large, operating in whole as an individual within the mob.

Giving up privacy and acknowledging priviledge requires mutual trust and respect, which does not happen in overcrowded society because people do not value each other.

When I see the good fortune that others have, it is an inspiration to me to keep on living and striving, because it gives a vision of how life could be better than it presently is. I consider my self to be very fortunate.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/10/18 06:22 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Fri 08/10/18 06:23 PM

People get uneasy talking about privilege, because no one knows how best to solve the problem, or what will be decided.

People also get uneasy talking about overpopulation for the same reason. They would rather let an inadvertent outcome happen rather than talk about it.

I think privilidge is a good thing, like freedom. Everyone should have more of it.

I think ownership priveledge should be to those who care the most, and operator priveledge should go to those with the most technical capacity.

Both the hardworking poor person who is a selfless asset, and the securely planning rich person who makes everyone around him have more privilege, are similar in that they are important to society.

smart kid. I was also saying that privilege is not something to be defensive about but something to just be acknowledged, so that we can better value the importance on something other than 'merit' that is so defined by privilege.

Life is a privilege.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/10/18 05:50 PM

People get uneasy talking about privilege, because no one knows how best to solve the problem, or what will be decided.

People also get uneasy talking about overpopulation for the same reason. They would rather let an inadvertent outcome happen rather than talk about it.

I think privilidge is a good thing, like freedom. Everyone should have more of it.

I think ownership priveledge should be to those who care the most, and operator priveledge should go to those with the most technical capacity.

Both the hardworking poor person who is a selfless asset, and the securely planning rich person who makes everyone around him have more privilege, are similar in that they are important to society.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/10/18 04:42 PM

I think voting priveledge should be to those who are most important to society, including both the hardworking poor person who is a selfless asset, and the securely planning rich person who makes everyone around him have more privilege.

I think operator priveledge should go to those with the most technical capacity.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/10/18 09:45 AM
Jesus, dear Lord, we do good things for each other then we Rest In Peace, all because of graspable pieces of truth. I do not need to know why; instead, I rejoice.

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 08/08/18 06:36 PM
Discrimination against people with high IQ would make my ancestors turn restlessly in their grave. Fortunately no one on here does that.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 08/06/18 05:34 PM
I am thinking about the store I walked into the other day with all of the surrealist art works for sale; The ceiling with warped and smelled like strong mold. They were playing music it sounded like “ womp womp womp“. Someone started drilling a hole through the wall from the other side, and it was paralyzingly loud, so I did not stay long, but the place had awesome style.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 08/05/18 03:33 PM
I am attracted to reality. Reality includes change. If I were attracted to conceptualizations, then I would be content with my dreams. I have an interesting challenge I need to work on: finding contentment with the peace of a connection. I frequently have fears about why the other person likes me, which prevents me from feeling satisfied with the connection.

As for IQ, I am attracted to people who try to cultivate and improve their mind. I really don’t care what their IQ is, as long as they are pursuing it.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 08/05/18 04:15 AM
“Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.” -John Donne

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/04/18 02:50 PM
Stoking the fire

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/04/18 02:21 PM

Brazil nuts have a lot of selenium and if you eat one or two a day it helps prevent thyroid disease and the metabolic disorders that come with it.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/04/18 01:42 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sat 08/04/18 02:16 PM
Brazil nuts have a lot of selenium and if you eat one or two a day it helps prevent thyroid disease and the metabolic disorders that come with it.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/04/18 01:28 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sat 08/04/18 01:29 PM

it grows wild .. do you know if it is safe for animals to take .. would be easy to make a tea or tincture from it . I read a cool book about using plants we call weeds .. like making dandelion pesto lol . It was very interesting .

I have heard that it is safe for cats and dogs, might be careful though, it might make them more prone to infections or something.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/03/18 06:37 PM

Does your tongue have a white dusting on it, or is it only red?

very faint white dusting, mostly red though. Why?

It is likely unrelated. Significant whiteness can be a sign inflammatory microbes are present in the protective biofilm inside the digestive tract.

I know some types of bacteria can trick the brain into not giving the body what it actually needs. They don't last long if you don't give them what they need. The good bacteria will adapt to the healthy life that you adapt to.

Balance is important, with both rest and activity. Hydration. As others mentioned.

Stinging nettle is an awesome herb; does not sting; I am familiar with it as I use it for different reasons (respiratory), but it is also good for relieving attacks of osteoarthritis. Like half a teaspoon crushed dried herb. Inexpensive but hard to find.