Community > Posts By > Narlycarnk

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 08/28/18 04:15 AM

Made dinner for my grandmother.

Ironically I took that job because I care the least. It is too emotional for my dad and uncles.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 08/28/18 04:11 AM

I removed about 150 files
From the food chain

Sounds like some kind of code language

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 08/27/18 06:29 PM
Made dinner for my grandmother.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 08/27/18 04:35 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Mon 08/27/18 04:48 PM
https://www.nature.com/articles/ni1078

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170919102530.htm

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960542897000307

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 08/26/18 09:58 AM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sun 08/26/18 10:11 AM

A banana, skin and all.
did you really eat the skin? was it blended in a smoothie I wonder....anyhoo, I just had a bagel/egg/swiss sammich.

I did like it, actually. Mainly because it was interesting. I try to appreciate other people the same way. There is always something awesome and interesting about each person.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 08/26/18 06:19 AM
A banana, skin and all.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 08/26/18 04:50 AM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sun 08/26/18 04:59 AM
Thanks for the advice.

Also, I make a correction because of the misleading term. I meant specifically jobs that I was not really qualified for that were handed out as a privilege from friends. I was Not talking about most jobs that were handed out because of high demand by employers. Grit is definitely the backbone of all of civilization.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/25/18 05:15 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_hYeJznZ_0

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/25/18 03:46 PM
Can I break my heart over you like a Jimi Hendrix guitar-smashing song?

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/25/18 03:21 PM
I would panic and sraighten up my room very quietly.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/25/18 02:42 PM
Someone who actually answers the question of the OP ^^^^^

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/25/18 12:07 PM

Intriguing. It is true there is a limit to how liberal one can be and still be dependably loyal.
dependably loyal isn't exactly good either... When people start " getting rid" of others that don't think like them, it seems to be a start of a form of Nazism...

Yes, but an opposite problem is also prevalent where I live.

Oppression of non-loyal people is not good, for sure. Loyalty in its self can be mutually beneficial, however. The reality of being totally independent and free of trusting relationships is homelessness. There was very little trust between colleges and businesses when I graduated college a few years ago. Internships were not encouraged, because with the job-hopping culture businesses knew they would be wasting resources on someone who would just work for someone else. Businesses were vilified in the schools and students did not know what to shape their education around. Most of my friends seemed to disappear off the face of the earth working dead-end jobs and either homeless or relying heavily upon their parents. I worked road construction. Around that time I heard of a liberal arts PhD student who committed suicide because the only job he could get was a package delivery truck driver. There were a few forward thinking students who got jobs that truly benefit mankind using their best skills instead of taking hand-out jobs, and there were a few students who stayed in the college town and started businesses for the town out in the boonies. I went back to school for a graduate engineering program staffed by Asians, who have a more industry-focused philosophy and then went to work for the family business. I still have a good number of homeless friends, and that is okay if they want that by choice, but many of them want to participate in society but can’t because no one knows how to prepare for trustable relationships.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/25/18 06:35 AM
Intriguing. It is true there is a limit to how liberal one can be and still be dependably loyal.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 08/25/18 04:52 AM
I think using different words make a language. Words that have the same meaning tend to migrate to mean different things, And pretty soon different groups of people are not speaking the same dialect, and the different cultural groups miss out on the meaning of what each other have to say.

But to be honest, yeah and yep do not bother me; they convey different emotions. It is when people start saying nyah and yope that I start getting frustrated.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/24/18 06:37 PM
Sometimes it makes things a bit more lively when people say how things are so good as S***!

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/24/18 06:29 PM

i thought i was mistaken once. but it turns out i was wrong

The only mistake was you thought you made a mistake? rofl

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/24/18 06:26 PM

amused

Can I wear you?

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/24/18 06:10 PM
Wear me!

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/24/18 05:52 PM
Grape seed powder and an hour at the gym; I feel like I was pressed straight from the dry cleaner.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 08/24/18 05:31 PM
Most synonyms do not mean exactly the same thing. For example, “mouse gray” means a range of color, not just 7.5yr6/0.