Community > Posts By > Narlycarnk

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/15/18 06:40 AM
How do you get someone to verify they have the compatible factors that they say they have? Sifting tends to detract from meaningful conversation and leaves you wondering what you may have missed. Sifting also depends on meaningful conversation, works according to sweeping assumptions to eliminate bulk, and hardly works when both people are doing it. As I see it, a reliable test is needed. How would one prove there is actually overlapping or mutual interest, that they are not a scammer, and that there is s chance they might work?

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/15/18 04:47 AM
Thanks Cat :)

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 12/14/18 06:09 PM
Any advice on personal development for me or social presentation of my profile is welcome if you have any ideas you wish to share. :)

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 12/14/18 01:12 PM

It's due to east European scammers. They pick a part of the UK, then actually they're from Russia or similar, looking for cash for a plane journey. Sadly.

Yes. Learning about people and communicating are inevitably limited the more sifting one has to do at the same time.

A simple solution to prevent that is to take a photo of yourself with a written card saying Mingle Username: _ is real.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 12/14/18 12:15 PM
I usually ask what it is like for them living In their area. But I also acknowledge that I read their profile, by not asking something that is already on it.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 12/14/18 11:55 AM
If love is one of the benefits then sure, I would agree to FWB. I do not need sex to be successful, but I need love to survive.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 12/14/18 08:08 AM
If you ever have to run from the police, keep your iPhone wrapped in tin foil, with the edges of the foil rolled to make a good seal. Police can simultaneously track all iPhones in any given area. In college I lived in Harrisonburg, which was the safest town in Virginia, and they had an aggressive police force. You just did not break the rules. If didn’t put enough coins in the parking meter, they got a $100 fine and a hate note written on a page ripped out of the Bible. If one broke a bigger rule, like trespassing, by accident, one had to be pretty strategic to get out of it, and that meant denying having any knowledge of it. That said, it was also very nice living in a safe place where people trusted each other and would go above and beyond to do good deeds for each other.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 12/14/18 05:27 AM
Maybe the engine would whine at the high velocity before getting caught.

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 12/13/18 06:23 PM
I feel painful

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 12/13/18 04:59 PM
I am thinking zinc is good stuff for when one is feeling under the weather. Praying that the bomb threat is not a danger this weekend.

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 12/13/18 04:52 PM
Sno: wishing for you that your time off is restorative.

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 12/13/18 12:21 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Thu 12/13/18 12:22 PM
There is something to be said for making things work, though, and getting to know people (before committing to them) is hard to do with out spending a substantial amount of time talking. What I don’t get is how some women I meet on here think that agreeing to meet in person is like accepting a Marriage proposal.

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 12/13/18 11:31 AM
Could be they don’t realize that it can be toxic if someone pressures someone in an intimate bond; in that case, that is their problem, and it is better if it stays as only their problem until they get that worked out.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 12/11/18 03:01 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Tue 12/11/18 03:33 PM
Because feathers are light, but eggs are not light, therefore they are dark.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 12/11/18 02:57 PM
Yeheah

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 12/09/18 03:02 PM
Lookin for something siryus.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 12/04/18 05:14 PM
You contribute to the timeless love in this forum.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 12/03/18 04:45 PM
Except in their life can exist without life.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 12/03/18 04:41 PM

Is it possible for love to exist without water?

I dunno.
Human life expectancy without water,
is only about six days.

Yeah that makes sense. I don’t think love can exist without life.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 12/03/18 03:24 PM
Kinked people need love too.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25