Community > Posts By > Narlycarnk

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 12/03/18 03:07 PM
Is it possible for love to exist without water?

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 12/03/18 04:20 AM
Best of luck.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 12/02/18 05:09 PM
To All: wishing your next month is filled with love that you can feel in your life.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 12/02/18 04:36 PM
Women can make community feel a lot more like a family. Men are usually doing things that I consider more fun and inspiring.

In my town, there is a street called Killam, and that is where people go to kill each other. It’s in the newspaper frequently and I hear gunshots every two weeks. It is rare that women are involved.

On this website, nearly all of the men and women I have met have been very good people.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/01/18 06:19 PM
Haha

But yeah I think that is more of a situational thing than a men or women thing.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/01/18 05:47 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sat 12/01/18 05:49 PM
That does not stop me from liking women, though most women I meet are more team players than the fellow men I do business with. Can be pretty gnarly.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 11/24/18 07:21 AM
. . . that I had a crazy dream last night. I was in a large pit. I was climbing my way out to better by self, walking along a safe narrow path just upslope of the steep cliff walls on the edge. My mother tried to follow me from above and I said "don't follow me". She insisted and then a rock sipped because she was not on the safe path. As she fell backwards to the bottom I called out, "I love you", and she stared back at me helplessly as she fell. But she did not die because she landed on the bodies of those who had fallen before her. Shortly later, I saw her on the far cliff working her way out, before I had gotten out of the other side of the pit.

just a dream though

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 10/16/18 06:18 PM
It also takes accurate performance evaluation.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 10/16/18 05:49 PM
The US Army Corps of Engineers and environmental organizations do a considerable amount of the work to protect the environment in the US. Businesses operate to serve the subjective priorities of the consumer (ie. protecting the environment, something else like medical expenses, or some project to make more money). Being an educated client certainly helps in making the “bang for the buck” on improving the environment more efficient. I have worked for landowners on illegal experiments that created toxic chemicals in the ground. I have also worked for landowners to assist them in permenant protection of over a thousand acres of pristine nature. It is necessary to adhere to a common vision with those who have the technical capacity to achieve the essence of what you value and prioritize for protection of the environment, and it also takes a collective effort for the big changes, and this often requires big money, legal expertise, an inspiration.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 10/13/18 05:06 PM
I have recognized God in life experience. God is truth. God is mysterious and recognized by people in different ways.

I do not believe magic is possible, but I certainly do believe in God.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 10/13/18 03:24 PM
I agree. The second list is much better.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:29 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Fri 10/12/18 06:29 PM
Freedom of speech.

The point is control over what one can manage.

Everything else is but fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 10/11/18 05:19 PM
Improvement does come from within, that is true.

For me the only relationship I know of would something minimalist, maybe just people watching.

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 10/11/18 04:56 PM
What kind of relationship would actually improve your life? So many people get married into a generic relationship and are stressed out, have no privacy, and have even less time available. Compatibility is important and not everyone is the same. What would a relationship be like to actually make you MORE successful and happy, yourself?

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 10/11/18 04:35 PM
E-fishin’ is efficient

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 10/11/18 04:32 PM
I always climb trees barefoot so as not to damage the bark.

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 10/11/18 03:40 PM
An anonymous massage ~~~~~~~

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 10/10/18 06:16 PM
Only one more day before cool weather for the rest of the year. bigsmile

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 10/10/18 05:33 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Wed 10/10/18 05:34 PM
Just trying to find my way back home.

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 10/10/18 05:28 PM