Community > Posts By > Narlycarnk

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/23/18 12:29 PM
Not everyone on here is looking for a date. Some of us are just on here because we are lonely.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/23/18 12:12 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sun 09/23/18 12:17 PM
Lu :angel:,

Is it sad? It is loyalty and grit.

But that is true, it is not free at all in the way that creative expression free of supression is. (Which I am not that good at.)

That should really the new frontier, if as a society we do not destroy ourselves first because of greed (including lust. I take sir as a compliment shades )

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/23/18 05:01 AM
The benefits seen in the economy is proof that freedom is a good thing.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/121615/top-10-africanamerican-owned-businesses.asp

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 09/22/18 07:34 AM
I am thinking that magic is impossible by definition, but that assumes that you actually know for sure what is impossible.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 09/22/18 07:27 AM
I am thinking everyone should protect their hearing. I am going to refrain from making some depressing statements.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 09/22/18 07:24 AM
National wild and scenic Rivers inventory. I am driving to one right now.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 09/21/18 06:25 PM
Natural, beautiful, and awesome

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 09/21/18 03:13 PM

I'm thinking... I'm the most ignored person in these forums, hahaha.
Whenever I reply to a question or topic mine is hardly ever picked up on while all the other replies are.
Maybe Dutchies are considered dangerous on here laugh

You are not as ignored as you think you are.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 09/18/18 04:58 PM
There is positive karma, negative karma, and terrifying and confusing karma.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 09/18/18 11:04 AM
I believe in free will is an illusion, though a very good and useful one. Consider a deterministic world where if everything were known, the rest of history could be predicted exactly as it would happen. That means sin is also an illusion And can better be defined as evil that one identifies as responsible for. So why does God allow evil to exist? Why does he not just kill the devil? The answer is that if he did, there would be no life. Everything would be as it should be, and there would be no meaning. Consciousness may still exist, but there would be no consciousness of good and evil.

Switch back to the free will viewpoint: Karma is the real truth about the way things should be.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 09/18/18 05:27 AM
The world is sad enough as it is without the lunacy of killing each other over it.

No, I don’t take pleasure when people who are problematic to me suffer. It makes me want to throw up.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 09/17/18 05:43 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Mon 09/17/18 05:46 PM
lu_rosemarie:
her perspective

Two:
The self-made looking wood joist in the background.

To each:
The bold energy

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 09/17/18 03:48 PM

why?

because.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 06:17 PM
Thinking I feel anchored to the sky, which to me is a good thing.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 06:14 PM
Thinking about what a lonely whale would sound like.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 06:12 PM
Power is inspiring.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 06:05 PM
Warm-hearted

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 04:15 PM
So uplifting and peaceful. smile2

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 03:35 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sun 09/16/18 03:57 PM
I was not with my Grandad in his final moments. I sat by him for three days. I left. I don’t know why I felt like leaving, but evidently that was when he died, and the sun was setting outside the window. I was sad I was not there, but he had others around him.

I know that is slightly off topic; there was no euthanasia or pets.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 09/16/18 01:49 PM
Back in 1949, George Orwell speculated about what the time now may be like with increased government and communication networks.

If people live longer, one death would be rather major. Maybe sex would be be like the magic potion in the future