Community > Posts By > MicheleNC

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 07:49 PM
Ohhhh, a pedi and some Starbucks? Count me in.

Maybe his pc crashed?

Best excuse I ever got (which turned out to be a lie)...got thrown in jail for a fight and drunk/disorderly. He was on the way to meet up with me. Let us know what his 'reasons' are, would you?

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 07:04 PM

yea my spelling does suck i need type my profile on my pc reather than my cell and not at work i think that may help some

Good idea! GRIN. Put it in word format then copy and paste it over if you are not too great at spelling and/or punctuation.

Tell about what you like to do. Be upbeat. All that fun stuff.

And as mentioned before, hang out in the forums. Best way to meet people!

:smile: M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:57 PM

lol Chuck Norris is going to punch you with his beard

I was thinking the same thing. I see a fight coming on. Who's gonna tell Chuck that someone stole his M.O.?

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:53 PM
Ummm, wow!

I think I need to borrow the bucket from this whole thread.

Savagirl, I hope you do get what you want in life. Realize that a marriage takes two to make it work. I have to disagree with the letting your man have variety. As said earlier, this is how STD's are transferred.

You live in one of the most beautiful cities in the country and are young. Get out and enjoy yourself. Finish your degree, travel, find a fun job, then worry about the marriage and family.

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:26 PM
It should be going both ways. Nothing is ever 50/50, but you know what I mean. Or at least I hope you do.

I was dating someone over the summer that I felt like I was doing all the calling to. Felt kind of stalker-ish. Learned from my current relationship that when someone is into you they will call you (or be in contact with you) as much as you are with them. Very nice vibe.

Wonder if you don't call her as much if she will be the one to call? Hate to say that out loud (or write it). Don't want to suggest you play games since that is not nice.

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:06 PM
Stylish, don't shave your legs (and whatever ever else you might shave) and go for the granny panties (big knickers to you in the UK). However, wear something that you feel cute in and get a new lipstick that you love!

Where are you going? What are you doing? Details, please, Missy!

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:04 PM
Go go go! The marriage is about the two of you. Especially if it is a special day and you can get yourself there and can make arrangements for the kiddies.

Reception at a later date so I can wear the butt bow dress!

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:02 PM
Steven...stop thinking so much. See each other when you want to and when time allows. Make dates to do stuff so you have plans (girls like that).

Breathe in, breathe out. Now do that 10 times.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:30 PM
Wendy!

Stop, take a step back and breathe!!!

The relationship is new and don't start looking for reasons to break up with him. I really don't think you are at a point to talk about financial issues YET.

The only thing you might want to bring up is his cell bill. If it is really high, he might want to go to an all-inclusive plan (all calls, texts, etc are included in a flat rate). Lots of carriers have them.

Hope it all goes well and you enjoy your holiday together!

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:11 PM
Jess, I love that the psychic told you he is tending trees.

I think my Dad is playing cards and drinking good scotch with with friends that got there before him.

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/14/07 01:04 PM
My Dad was a Superhero! Actually, he made his living as a wholesale jeweler. Oh, how I miss him!

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:40 PM
So, is everyone making it through the month?

We are getting through. The sun is down and Chanukah is officially over. D's birthday is Friday!

Decided the latest med (3rd one) is not working and D is backsliding. The meds have had plenty of time to get in his system. I want to go back to the original one that his Dad insists he was having night terrors on. However, he was not having the terrors at my house. Back to the Neurologist this week. Found a child psychiatrist that we start up with next month.

On the good news front. Had the latest IEP meeting. They are going to be working closer with him and have some good plans in place. Everyone keep your fingers crossed?

Hugs to all! M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:33 PM
Edited by MicheleNC on Wed 12/12/07 03:33 PM
I got lucky when I was pregnant. I only had to get my Ashkenazi screen done which I did not get a chance to do before I got pregnant. Thank goodness I don't carry the gene.

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:29 PM
I :heart: you both, too!

Have so enjoyed watching your love blossom. Can't wait to wear the butt bow dress.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:26 PM

if he doesn't seem to care and he's making accusations why do you still like him?

long story short... i trusted him and i think im now stupid lol

You are NOT stupid. He is if he betrayed your trust.

Keep your head up. We are all here to listen if you need an ear.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:24 PM
Ahhh, RomanticSoul, you can't rush anything. And persistence is key as Kojack said. I have actually only met one man on this site, the it factor was not there. We are now friends.

Took me months to find someone that the it factor was there with. Found him on another site. Had some strange stories/dates and made some new friends along the way. So, there was no waste of time for me.

I am coupled with someone. My profile says so. I am not bragging about it, but I enjoy my friends here and being able to vent on the forums.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:12 PM
{{{LA Mom}}} Thanks for bring such love and comfort and joy to the forum. Happy happy anniversary!

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:10 PM
Chinese food. Stereotypes are true for a reason!

laugh M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:29 AM
Me, too. Love to watch my man shave.

You are so not alone, Whispers...

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:10 PM
Wow, you do look like Kid Rock.

Would not/could not date you due to the distance and the fact that my beau does not like me dating men other than him.

For the profile, no need to be so self-deprecating or mention the ex. Also got to agree that spelling and punctuation do count and make it easier to read.

Where are Lex and Chief? Lex is the writer and Chief is the pick up artist. Input wherever you are, Gentlemen.

flowerforyou M

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next