Community > Posts By > MicheleNC

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:11 PM
It is whatever works for you. I am a single mom who is dating a single dad. The right one is out there for you. It is just a matter of finding her.

Serenity---can I be the cat lady next door to you? That was my plan.

Lausim---I know the fear of the future of blended families. I have a partial one with my ex and his new family, but wonder about my future should I want to re-marry before my boy is grown.

:smile: M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:04 PM
Yes

Do you sleep with your socks on?

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:03 PM
Easy one...new camera (his choice) with all the bells and whistles and a box of candy!

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:45 PM
Ahhh, Thumper is right on that one. Make the little ones smile and that is the best gift.

And Thumper, I think you are not taking the right combo. Can you make it by a drugstore on your way in to work? I think the stuff might be counter-reacting per your OTC taking list.

And get the soup! If my car would make it up there, I'd make a batch and deliver it up there. However, the war wagon is trying to die again!

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:12 PM
Dayquil then? Seriously though, get a couple cans of chicken broth on your way in and drink on it through the night...and lots and lots of juice!

{{{Suz}}} Give the little man lots of hugs for me. And take lots of pics in the morning.

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:04 PM
It's because you don't feel good. Try chicken soup. If that does not work, go for the Nyquil!

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:02 PM
Merry Christmas Eve all of you. What did I miss so far?

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:55 PM
Ahhh, speaking as a non-Christian living in a VERY Christian area (Bible Belt). I enjoy the spirit of Christmas (the joyful mood that you are supposed to be in) and the decorations (especially the Griswold Family Christmas type ones).

I am over the crowds in the stores and the contant Christmas music (most radio stations and on the muzak in the work bathroom). I live near a mall and traffic is horrid.

Also, I am over trying to understand the overdoing of it all, even Chanukah. What happened to the miracle of the oil? How did the temple's destruction turn into 8 nights of gift giving?

I do love any reason to get together with family and friends and just enjoy the company and togetherness of it all.

So, for those of us that do not celebrate Christmas, snuggle up with your loved ones, put a movie on and find a Chinese restaurant open tomorrow.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 03:47 AM
Thumper...I am a bad bad friend. Deleted emails instead of moving them to my hard drive. Forgive me?

Did you have a good weekend?

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 03:46 AM
Opened most of my presents so far since I celebrate Chanukah. Ha!

My beau and I are also exchanging gifts on Christmas since that is his holiday. He did slip and give me one of my Christmas gifts the other night (a VS giftcard...spent that quick, GRIN). And he gave me a silver rolling ring and a bluetooth headset for Chanukah.

Since I know he does not post on here, for Christmas he is getting monogrammed handkerchiefs, the 3 Jason Bourne movies and a polar fleece.

Happy whatever you celebrate everyone! Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 03:35 AM
{{{Klugman}}}

Like everything else, this too shall pass. Go take the doggies for a nice long walk. Don't think and just enjoy some fresh air.

Sending shiny happy thoughts your way.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:35 PM
Peeking in your window with the video cam. Be sure to find yourself on youtube later.

Seriously, we all know the real thing is scary and not necessary.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:33 PM
Local meetup groups, clases, outdoor, networking and/or social clubs.

Outside of your own home away from the computer usually works.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:05 PM
Okay, I'll ask the question...then google for answers. If no answer there, I know a lawyer in NY who might know.

How close a blood relative?
Father? Brother? First cousin? Second cousin?

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:02 PM
The most important question is...

IcePrincess, are you hanging in there okay? You said you are distancing yourself and being the bigger person so to speak. No matter the what's or why's of the situation, it still sucks and we all have your back.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:55 PM
This man is beyond jerk. He is many expletives that I cannot write as to not bother the moderators.

As said earlier, you dodged a bullet with ths one. Better to find out now and hang with real friends on New Year's Eve than with him.

After all this time of talkig and emailing, I'm sure he knew that you are hearing impaired and work long hours. If there is no understanding, heck with him.

And to call you retarded? And ask for Mom's number to ask her. That is beyond the line. Whatever excuses he comes up with, end all contact with this ____ (insert your own expletive here).

Hang in there. You deserve so much better. Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:42 PM
Jayme-Girl...you know he is freaked out. Why won't you go to Planned Parenthood and get a proper test? Please! If you are indeed pregnant, you need pre-natal care STAT. Okay, I watch too many medical dramas.

As for the friend, I'm sure he is just freaked out. Give him time to breathe and think it all thorough when the pregnancy is confirmed by a doctor.

Everyone gets freaked out whether the pregnancy is planned or unplanned. When I found out I was pregnant by a home kit, my ex was convinced that I did the test wrong. We had been trying to get pregnant and I was getting ready to go on Clomid.

Hang in there. Keep us posted and take good care of yourself.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:07 PM
Relax and let things take their course.

It seems to be working so far this time.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:05 PM
{{Betsy}}

Hang in there. Better yet just lay there. Please listen to what the doctors tell you to do to ensure a quick recovery.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 12:03 PM
Katie-Girl, love the new pictures. You look stunning.

Hope all is well in your world.

Hugs, M