Community > Posts By > MicheleNC

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:47 PM
Back home for a bit. What did I miss? How was everyone's holiday?

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:58 AM
Thumper, go sleep! And more chicken soup!

Well, all, finally got the updates. Dropping the Monster at his Dad's at 1pm and on to see my Man for the rest of the day.

Going to go get us ready. Will check in tomorrow after work. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Christmas Day.

Hugs, M

PS-Just finished Double Cross by James Patterson. I think I missed the last book. Oops! Sorry, this one was a borrow so I can't share it.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:48 AM
Edited by MicheleNC on Tue 12/25/07 08:59 AM
Jess, did you buy my plane ticket? smooched

We want details. Don't keep us hanging like that? Or just keep us in suspense. YOUR happiness is all that matters.

Hugs, M

Lex-Wait to go back to your jaded self in '08. :wink:

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:56 AM
It happens. People use a facade to hide behind.

<<<Picture taken this past Thanksgiving.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:55 AM
Ahhh, cleaning. I have to do that. Looks like I will have houseguests for Sister's wedding next month. Ahhh! I'm such a pack rat.

Right now I am going to do laundry, get the boy ready to go to his Dad's and on to spend the rest of the day with my man. I overdid it and got him a few more presents since the gift from his family did not arrive.

Might start selling some stuff in bulk on craigslist. Seen others do it with some success. Even if it just buys me a tank of gas, it's all good.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:46 AM
It can be whatever you make of it. The worst that can happen is you make some new friends along the way. The best that can happend is you find someone to spend the rest of your life with.

I met my beau on the internet (another site). He is wonderful and darling and the way our lives are we never would have met otherwise.

Lex, you are sounding less and less jaded lately. I think I like it!

:smile: M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:42 AM
Okay, that is it. Let's all make lists and email them to each other. I literally have tons I need to pass off.

Reading Cross now, but that will be it until the test is taken. Read 2 others this past week. One very funny. One just okay, but it was a happy ending. How I love a happy ending?

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:38 AM
Since Christmas is not my holiday, anything I get is what I wanted!

I still have purses if anyone was really wanting one. Lots and lots of purses.

Yummmm, pass over the peanut butter M&M's.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:31 AM
Ohhh, I love that. What a darling girl.

Write it in your journal (although you will never forget it) and tell the story when you toast her at her wedding!

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:29 AM
{{{Pam}}}

Did you hit the eggnog early?

We have to talk later. Heck with the book club. I'll just send you a mess of books instead of you buying them.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:19 AM
My bad...thought you had 2 cats. And all cats are kitties!

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:18 AM
Very merry to you, Coco!

Did Santa visit the kitties?

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:17 AM
Hugs and smiles to you, Terry, from me and my little one.

And extra squeezes for all of you that are alone (physically) on the holiday. You may be by yourself, but we are here for you.

Now when does the Chinese restaurant open.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:12 AM
Heck with anyone that can't see past something superficial like scars. Emotional scarring is way more scary!

Plus as said before it is a conversation starter. A friend of mine once said that a scar he had from a car accident was from a knife fight. This was the last guy that you would ever expect to be in a knife fight.

Most of mine are covered by clothes, but they are there and there is no shame about them.

And I hate to say Chief is right, but his is. They do rock and are nature's tattoos. Ahhhh, going to go bang my head against my keyboard. I agreed with the young PUA.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 04:06 AM

Heard about this one?

http://www.adultsheepfinder.com/

LOL!

Try real live social networking groups in your area like meetup or an outdoors group.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:57 AM
Merry Christmas to you, Darling Girl.

Here's to a spa visit for all of us girls (together) in 2008!

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:54 AM
Merry Christmas to all of my Leper friends.

This would be the day that I could sleep in, but did not turn off the alarm. Smart girl that I am!

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:43 PM
Joyful

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:40 PM
Pass the rum over, Gypsy-Girlie.

Um, on second thought, I'll pull the vodka out of the freezer. I once got pregnant on too much rum.

Awww, TM, I'm sorry that your girl said that. Maybe she meant physically along. And enough with the negativity, you can't run for President with that attitude.

Wiccancowboy, thanks for serving. I really do appreciate you giving of yourself that way.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:19 PM

I love standing on the beach & watching bands of rain come to shore.

Me, too! Grew up in Miami and got to see it all the time. Miss it so!

I've been dying my hair in one way or another since I was 14.