Community > Posts By > MicheleNC

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:55 AM
Wow...happy for you, sad that you are leaving.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:11 AM
Ahhh, LP, let the little man sleep in your bed. It is a comfy spot and I'm sure he is aware of you being uncomfortable. He can comfort you as you can to him.

OMG, FMA and Lulu...actually having kids being born on the due date. I'm impressed. Honestly never met anyone that happened to.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:07 AM
Sparkle, that is awesome. I have done that before. Maybe will take the little on out to do it today.

Very funny, DC. My Dad used a similar one with my Mom. I'd ask him what he was giving her for said upcoming event. He's say she did not use what he got her last year. It was a headstone. Ahhh, love gallows humor.

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:04 AM
Steven! What happened? How did it go?

:smile: M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:56 AM
Hmmmm...and on to the original post. You said that you don't like to date bigger girl. Guess it is all about personal preference, huh? Don't go hating on others when you have some of the same preferences.

Dated men of all shapes and sizes. My ex is heavy. Weighed about 260 lbs when we got married. He is only 5'8", so you can all figure that one out. My current beau is on the thinner side from what I am usually attracted to. I try to look at what is on the inside.

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/22/07 06:45 AM

For Sheryl, who found a home in our hearts. Gone before us to light the way.

You put it beautifully, BonnyMiss.

My little one got a 24 car in honor of Sheryl's memory.

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:20 PM

i went almost four weeks at 75% effaced, as well as being dilated to four centimeters.

every pregnancy is different...but in my personal experience, braxton hicks contractions are worse with each consecutive pregnancy, as the muscles and ligaments are a bit more stretched with each, as well...

i would hope to keep that baby cooking for a few more weeks.

Ouch! Lulu, poor you!

Got to agree, let the baby cook as long as she wants to. Nature is an amazing thing. Does anyone know of a baby that came on it's due date not by scheduled c-section? She will know when it is right for her to get here.

I feel for you LittlePreggers, my son was 'in position' forever. So much so poor guy had a fierce cone head for the first month of his life.

Hang in there...best as you can. Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:09 PM
Charles...I did not know about your grandmother and father. Wow, I'm floored. Deepest condolences, my friend.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/21/07 04:53 PM
What's Express about the Holiday Inn Express? I never noticed a speedier check in or out there.

Can't believe we are all alone with our silly stories.

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:58 AM
Ahhhh, Thumper, if you are there it is a party.

Suz, it is obvious. Probably because we are taking over a nightclub and a weekend evening would get expensive, people would drink too much (liability issues) and it would be easier on the employees. I am hoping that my manager will let us go early. If I leave work at 3-ish, all will be good.

Hope I have half as much fun as I did at my beau's party. Can only be half since his was on a Saturday night and we did not have to drive!

Taking the new light rail Uptown. Oooohhhh, Charlotte is becoming a big city.

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:48 AM
It's going to be a great day, but a long day.

Work, fight holiday traffic (I live near a mall and have to pass it to get the boy to school), take boy to Mom, get ready for work holiday party (on a school night), go to party, etc.

It would not be so bad if I had tomorrow off. However, those of you that know me, know that I don't take time off at Christmas so others can.

Thanks for the Red Bull, Suz. Need it bad. Even out of Diet Coke in the house. Ooops.

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:36 AM
Good Morning All....hugs to all of you.

Suzi, I am so jealous it is Friday for you.

Okay, should get moving, but am feeling like a slug. Someone find me some Red Bull. I need wings.

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 07:05 PM
I knew my friends would play with me.

Ei-That was brilliant. Hate it when the spouse doesn't like their partners trolling on the internet.

Jstme-I know your wife would not have minded. Just to get you out of her hair for a few hours.

S1ow-We all know about your weirdness. And YOUR wife minds when you put out (for people other than her!).

Really going to bed now. Long day tomorrow. Got the work holiday party tomorrow night.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 06:22 PM
The Final Acclaim by Rod Stewart (you might know it was the you're in my heart song)

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 06:16 PM
Cadillac Man - "So I guess a blow job would be out of the question?"

The Breakfast Club - "Answer the question, Claire."

Finding Nemo - "I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy!

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 06:10 PM
Kissing

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 06:06 PM
Ahhh, that would be bliss.

Let me get thru the holidays and get the tests passed. With my bonus, we shall spa for real!

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 06:05 PM
Edited by MicheleNC on Wed 12/19/07 06:07 PM
{{{Madam}}}

Someone that is really your friend can forgive an unanswered call. Life gets in the way of the phone at times. Hopefully everything will right itself in time.

Either way, a New Year approaches with new wishes and dreams.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 06:02 PM
What's the funniest or most interesting way you have ever been blown off by someone you have been seeing/talking to?

Here's one...

I got an IM from a guy that I had gone out with a few times. I would send him an occasional email or text to see how he was. Out of the blue, got an IM when I was offline saying something to the effect of "Sorry, I have not been in touch. I don't want to hang out with you anymore." Uh, okay. I responded with "Take care and be well" and have not heard from him since.

Anyone have any fun ones? Keep it light if we can. We all have the horror stories of true heartbreak that will turn into men/women bashing on how my ex left me.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 05:19 PM
Ahhh, Fine, I know how that goes from both sides of it.

As long as you are with your love, SHE will always be in his life since they have a child together. Give her time and let her get through her drama and it will calm down.

Be the classy one that we all know you are.

Hugs, M