You ask her very nicely.

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:41 AM

love love love is something you work on and don't walk away fromlove love love

Oh, Tina, if only it was that easy...

Sigh. We should all be asleep!

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:40 AM

I heard if you don't use it you lose it. Is that true?

ohwell huh shocked surprised scared

Attention seeker!!! laugh

It's like riding a bicycle, you know when you get back on. You don't lose it. As said before, there is always DIY.

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:34 AM

Soon as my transfer goes thru

Do I need to break out the butt bow dress?

As for me, I just don't know. Divorce is a beeyotch.

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:32 AM
Eh, they are out there. Just like everywhere else. Don't let it get to you. Just move on.

No wonder I could not booty call you, Chevy. No phone! Silly me!

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:28 AM

How about we start by banning WAR????.....me thinks thats a good place to start.

Now that is a good idea. Someone work on that one.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:02 AM
Ohhh, let's ban books, too!

I am in disagreement, my son takes martial arts. I do not believe his instructor is messing with his head. Just my view...

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:45 AM

PFFFT. you dont even KNOw any italian cuisine! silly bumpkin ;)

as for the war, your bases dont mean crap, we got knox. knox runs that ****e. and how do you have technology? we have philly,new york, pitt. we have 3/4 of the countries infrastructure. ntm we have mountains to raid from and hide in, we have winter to slow you down. sitting at work i watch stealth bombers land in cruddy little airbases by me, how oftendo YOU see one? we have the atlantic fleet, ntm NORAD and washingotn. lets dance! y'all! :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hate to stir up crap after you two made up and all. However, Berg, Washington DC is BELOW the Mason-Dixon line and therefore in the SOUTH!!!

Sorry you feeling bad, Little Bro.

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:04 PM
All good answers, Berg. I was born in the Philly 'burbs, but left when I was 6 years old.

Thanks for serving. I do mean that sincerely.

Suz, call me when you get a sec on the house line to discuss last night's True Blood. And save me some brownies.

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:58 PM
Carb coma! I want a carb coma. I think I still have some leftovers...will have to look.

Berg, you are a Philly boy. Just perved you. Pat's or Geno's? What branch of the service are you in?

Also a Yankee and so do not go there with the Giant Cracker.

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:49 PM
Yum, got some pasta so I can load up on the carbs as well?

Sit your arse down, Berg, and join us.

What did you do 'special' to the chicken? Cook it?

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:22 PM

And is there any way I can make him be more affectionate!?

There's the whole problem -- you can't MAKE him do anything.

Any time you find yourself wanting to know how you can MAKE somebody do something, things are moving downhill. If he won't respond to affection and rational attempts to discuss the problem, you're wasting your time.

I don't make monkeys, I train them!

Agreeing with above, he is comfortable and not trying as hard. Guys and girls alike do that.

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:16 PM
Pfft, I'm perfect (in my own mind) and nice to some. Does that count?

Trying to stay awake while it is still light out and see if I can get my behind on a normal sleep schedule. Keep your fingers crossed, please.

Steve, what's for dinner? The cheesy poofs are not cutting it.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 10/19/08 02:12 PM
Snickers...they REALLY satisfy!

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 10/19/08 02:10 PM
Drink, shop, hang with friends...all at the same time if possible.

Then one day you will wake up and all will be okay.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 10/19/08 01:25 PM
9 pages of responses...don't have the energy to read them all.

I am Pro-Choice! This means every woman has the CHOICE as to what will happen to her body.

And added note, I am also pro-birth control!

Just my 2 cents...

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 10/19/08 01:21 PM

Ahhh, to repent.

Did my repenting last week on Yom Kippur. All clear for the year now. The Book of Life is closed and my fate is sealed.

L'Shana Tovah!

flowerforyou M

not being jewish just how does that work? you say your good to go till next yom kippur? does that mean if you sin sometime next week your forgiven in advance? interested - flowerforyou

Sounds alright to me. :wink:
yeh i will look into that if theres no reaponse back - i was not aware of that hmmm?

Oops, busy weekend supporting the troops (okay, my Soldier) and did not log on. Sorry for the delay in response.

Jews have the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur). This is when we repent. Decisions have already been made while the Book of Life was open during the Days of Awe (the 10 days between Rosh Hashanah/Jewish New Year and Yom Kippur).

Hope that helps. As to current sins and transgressions, these I will atone to G-d for next Jewish New Year. Personally, I try to atone and/or ask forgiveness to those I have hurt when I realize that I have hurt someone.

:smile: M

PS-I saw you in here, my Miguel! Miss you!

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 10/19/08 01:12 PM
You all home already? Did you go to the fair?

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:21 PM
Edited by MicheleNC on Thu 10/16/08 09:21 PM
Ahhh, to repent.

Did my repenting last week on Yom Kippur. All clear for the year now. The Book of Life is closed and my fate is sealed.

L'Shana Tovah!

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 10/16/08 09:14 PM
Ohhh, Jim, you sexy thing, I have missed you!

Not interested? How about just not feeling it? Honesty is always best even if it hurts.

flowerforyou M

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25