Community > Posts By > MicheleNC

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 05:16 PM
Inspiring

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 05:13 PM
Going out? We want details. I want to do spa stuff and go out. However, all I am doing is going to bed. I think the little one is asleep!

MicheleNC's photo
Wed 12/19/07 04:51 PM
Mine is tomorrow night. I'll let you know how it goes.

My beau's was earlier this month and we had a BLAST! They really did it right. Drinks, sit down dinner, live music at a hotel. Special rate if you chose to spend the night and free parking.

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/18/07 05:02 PM

hello, I'm not really into this online dating scene, But I am looking for That special someone that you look forward to waking up to in the morning.

1.How do you get to know someone online?
2.What do you look for in a profile?
3.Are Looks really number one?
4.When do you exchange numbers?
5.What are some instant turnoffs?

Okay, let the fun begin the floor is now open.. If any girls find me interesting feel free to drop me a line..

No time to read the whole thread. It may have been done before, but let's do it again!

1. Just say hi!
2. Make me laugh and not be negative. Good spelling and punctuation are a plus.
3. Nope. What is on the inside matters.
4. When it feels right. Case by case basis.
5. Married looking for intimate encounters. People that don't take the time to read my profile.

Time to change the laundry. Whoo hoo! Ugh.

:smile: M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/18/07 04:57 PM
Men have to see it and women have to hear it. If that makes any sense at all.

Hmmmm, a pulse is a good feature in a man.

Seriously though, take me dancing and I'm at yours...at least for the night. My beau did not think I was serious about that until we danced ourselves silly at his work holiday party. He knows now!

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Tue 12/18/07 04:14 PM
{{{Ms V}}}

How goes it? We have got to get together when the holiday mess is over.

I flirt with everyone. Men, women, cats, dogs, horses, etc. Just how I am.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:39 PM
:cry:

I so miss boredchick and shenerd. Has anyone talked to them?

Miss the monkey, too.

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:21 PM
Maybe they are looking at them because they are a stunning couple?

I never understood why some still consider it taboo. Love knows know color.

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/17/07 03:54 PM

RYAN WHITE

Bad Buckethead. To the naughty corner for you!

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/17/07 03:48 PM
From Urban Dictionary...my fave source. laugh

Cougar

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her sh1t together.

You know who you are!

laugh M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:23 PM
{{{Wendy}}}

Better to end it now as friends, right?

There are more frogs in the pond to kiss!

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:09 PM

Okay, these people may have viewed your profile. The question is, did they really read it?

good question. i have no idea. and i guess it doesn't really matter. if they didn't send me a message or something why worry about it?

Katrina, I posed the question due to the number of emails I get where people obviously did not read my profile. Or if they did read my profile, they ask if I am still seeing the man mentioned in my profile.

Right now, there is a scientific report in the making about it.

laugh M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:00 PM
Unsure is wise. Listen to her.

I understand getting along for the kids. I spent my boy's birthday on Friday with my ex, his current wife and their baby. We were supposed to do a candle together at Chanukah, but life got in the way.

We did not spend Thanksgiving together. It was the ex's year. I did stop over there in the afternoon bearing pie and stealing snuggles from my boy.

Iceprincess, I do hope it all works out and the ex to be is just being ugly. The only input I have is it wait to move out there until the divorce is finalized. Let us know what happens?

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:48 PM
Okay, these people may have viewed your profile. The question is, did they really read it?

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:45 PM
It is hysterical, Sumthing.

Bumping this for help! Come on! Help a girl out here.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:58 PM
Edited by MicheleNC on Sun 12/16/07 05:58 PM
Not in Philly now, but was born in the 'burbs of Philly. Got the accent beat out of me with 4 years of speech therapy when we moved to Miami when I was in the 2nd grade.

Will be there in June of '08 for a family thing.

Send Tastycakes! Please!

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:55 PM
Got to agree with Lulu. Let him sleep in with you. You will both sleep better. When he wants to, he will go back to his crib.

At 6 months old, my little one was barely sleeping through the night since he was still nursing. It was easier on both of us when he stayed in my bed after the middle of the night feeding.

As always, my only true advice to parent of children under 1 year old, sleep when they are sleeping! Everything else will fall into place.

Best of luck...let us know what happens!

M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:45 PM
Too late to steer the child to what any of us might consider real music. Tried to go that way in conversation and explain that lots of 'his' music samples stuff his Dad and I grew up with.

Great idea on Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff.

GrandMaster Flash can be a bit adult, UK. So, that is out. Heck even uncut Beastie Boys are out.

I may say heck with it and get the kid BareNaked Ladies. Me and my boy love BNL! Or the funniest is to hear my 7 year old sing Fat Bottom Girls by Queen.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:07 PM
Okay, possibly wrong forum with all the new forums out there. Apologies in advance to the moderators if I am in the wrong place.

So, my holidays are done. Insert sigh of relief.

Doing Christmas with the new beau and want to get his boy a small gift. He and I have discussed music and he is very much in to Rap and Hip Hop. Of course, the child is young enough to not know from the original old school stuff and really good production stuff. Spent some time listening and forgot just how PG-13 or even R rated some of the stuff can be.

Any ideas for a good cd for an 11 year old boy on some old school stuff? Right now I'm leaning towards Run DMC. Any help is appreciated.

:smile: M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/16/07 05:02 PM

I'm a huge ****ens fan, right now reading Our Mutual Friend and also reading Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy.

Dostoyevski's an excellent writer, but for me anyway, it's slow going. I can generally read a book in a day when I have the time but his stuff takes me weeks, in part, because the Russian language does not translate easily into English and the rhythm's off, so I have to be completely left alone. Any distraction knocks me off laugh laugh

I haven't read anything recent lately, wouldn't mind some recommendations, though. I have a huge Amazon gift certificate from one of my bosses and don't know what to do with it bigsmile

Ha! This is brilliant. Suz-Did you see the censor software changed the name of the author?

Rereading some old Pat Conroy. In a beachy coastal mood. Must be the weather.

And don't forget my Series 7 stuff. Snooze...