Community > Posts By > MicheleNC

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:30 PM
Come out and play everyone.

I'm home for a few then up to Dorkface's place for the evening. I'm doing the grocery shopping and he has an hour Iron Chef style to cook for me. How I adore this man!

Love, hugs and shiny New Year wishes to all of my Leper friends.

:heart: M

MicheleNC's photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:22 PM
Did you call her yet? Please call her before 2007 is over!

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:45 PM
I would recommend staying away from Scorpios. I am a Scorp and the last 2 men I have seriously been involved with are Leo's. Very difficult combination.

You need more specifics like rising sign, etc.

Also, unless you and the person you are interested in have your specific charts done, it does not really matter much because it is specific to each person and time, date and place of birth. Can't lump everyone together that was born in a 4 week period every year.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:36 PM
Nah, just trying to line up a photographer (for cheap) for the portraits and ceremony. Probably will have my friend that does hair come and do hair and makeup (only 4 of us, so nothing too much on that end).

Was a last minute maid of honor and have to wear the same dress as my 24 year old niece and 17 year old niece to be. Or am I a matron since I am a mommy? And sleevless in January...brrrr.

Also, need to book the dancing chicken for the chicken dance. I kid you not. There are always chickens involved in family events for over 10 years now. Wonder if my beau would wear a chicken suit if I asked?

Okay, my 7 year old is awake upstairs and talking to his toys. This is not a good thing.

More later...maybe.

Everyone...let me know your good gag ideas!

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:24 PM
Wish granted.
You got the new and improved Scotch version of O'Douls. 0.01% alcohol. Great taste, less filling.

I wish someone would clean my carpets.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:20 PM
And it seems that Charles broke up with his razor.

Why am I still awake? OMG, someone shoot me. Got a full day of work tomorrow. Not fun at all.

And I'm being an obnoxious baby sister and planning wedding stuff for my sister behind her back. Shhhh, don't tell.

yawn M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:04 PM
-Went to Alaska with the family.
-Did not attend a single funeral.
-Met a very special someone who I will kiss at midnight tomorrow night!

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:59 PM
{{{Charles}}}

Been thinking about you. Glad you are getting through the darkness.

More hugs and shiny happy thoughts coming your way!
M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:57 PM

A monkey

Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
barenaked ladies

hmm... that doesn't sound like a bad want for 2008 bigsmile

Yeah, want to hang with Steve and Ed and go on 2008 Ships and Dips (their annual cruise for fans). Alas, it shall not be this year.

In reality, would like to get through (and pass) my brokerage exams!

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:49 PM
A monkey

Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:51 PM
Unwinding

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:49 PM
Ahhh, sounds like lame excuses. I have yet to meet a man that is afraid to go into a jewelry story with me.

I am an experienced shopper when it comes to jewelry. My dad was a wholesale jeweler and my grandfather worked for a big name watch manufacturer.

If a man goes into a jewelry store with me, he should not be afraid. The people behind the counter should be afraid!

Who says it has to be expensive? It is all about what you can afford and appreciate.

And for the record, I do like auto parts stores. Gonna pimp the war wagon one day.

:smile: M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:41 PM
What do you do?

You pick up the phone and CALL HER! Tell her you love her and that her happiness is your top concern. If any ill will had been expressed, apologize and leave it in the past.

You never know he might be the best guy in the world for her. Let her choose, but don't make her think her Dad is not there for her.

So do it...and let us all know how it goes!

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:43 PM
Up the clothing to 2-3 changes per DAY of travel. If it can happen, it will.

You will have a blast. Be sure to find some kiddie Dramamine in case of motion sickness and bring the Benadryl in case of allergies as long as your kids are not like mine (he is a paradox on Benadryl and it makes him hyper).

Dried fruit and nuts or whatever non sugary snacks that they will eat that are easily packed.

As said before, portable DVD is key (nowadays) and small toys to give as treats along the way.

Upgrade to a sleeper if you can afford it. Well worth it. Did it years and years ago overnight. It was way fun.

Is this the big move? No turning back? Wow! Already here?

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:20 PM
Ahhh, the jaded Lex I know is back. That's better. Did not think the goodwill of the holiday season would last until '08.

Have a drink and a smoke and relax, my friend.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:10 AM
Just tell the person. As said earlier, they might not know they are doing it. Say it as tactfully as possible.

I (at times) curse like a drunken sailor. It has bothered people I am around before. I do try to watch it when I am around children, but most of the time it is full throttle. When someone cares enough to tell me it bothers them, I do try to curb it around them.

Let us know what you decide to do.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:03 AM
Wish granted.

But you must start the trip in Pakistan where they think you are a woman and stone you.

I wish for a nice new chair for my desk.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:00 AM
Yes

Do you like to clean up after?

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:59 AM
roads

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:58 AM
Wow, Suz, that is a record.

Got an IM from my Dorkface in the middle of the night. This meant he only got about 4 hours of sleep. He is getting plagued by bizarre dreams and is lucky to get 6 hours a night.

I don't think my little one slept well either. I distinctly remember him in my bed for a few hours then telling me he could not sleep. I sent him to his room to listen to music. When I peeked in about 7:30, he was out like a light.