Community > Posts By > MicheleNC

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:47 AM
{{{Suz}}} You may have slept. But I know it was not much.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:45 AM
She most likely loves you. Why would she be nice to you to get you to marry you?

However, if you are not in love with her and do not see a future with her, break it off. Yes, she will cry and possibly heartbroken. Do you want to continue to waste more of her time?

I do agreee that you are both too young to be married. That is just my opinion.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:36 AM
Hey OC....did you sleep at all? Do any of you sleep? I must have slep some becuase I was in pj's in bed.

MicheleNC's photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:31 AM
Good Morning...anyone up yet?

yawn M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:21 PM
Are gay and priest the only choices? But if you get to be Pope, you can pick your new name. And think of the fun hats (gay or priest) that you will get to wear.

You could join the circus? That would be better than giving up.

Just a thought from another creature, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:04 PM

Me and her, in the conservatory, with the rope. No, wait, that's wrong....

laugh at Lex!

I was thinking along the same lines with my own mate.

We are still not sure of our plans. Might do dinner with my family or not. Hate being out on New Year's Eve. Would rather be home snuggled up watching the ball drop in Times Square on New Year's Eve.

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:00 PM
Evenin' All!

Just got in from visiting friends with the boy. He is sound alseep already and I'm not far behind.

Someone save me a White Russian should I make it back.

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:58 PM
Go jump in at Lepers...they will fix you a drink and help you forget your woes!

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:28 PM
And back to the originally scheduled programming...

My current beau met my WHOLE immediate family at my family birthday party in October. Only 3 weeks into our relationship...in person, that is. It was kind of soon and they are all nuts. I figured he should know what he is getting into.

Shockingly enough, everyone liked each other. Even my big sister who hates everyone I bring home. He came and spent Thanksgiving at our house since.

I have not met anyone in his family (other than his boy) since they live out of state.

Now for the meeting my family before the first date question. That is a big NO in my book. I am a grown woman with a job and a mortgage. If I was in high school and living with my folks, that is another story.

:smile: M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:17 PM
Nightsnack, I'm confused. You referred to her as your 'ex' in the first post.

Are you offically broken up? If this is so, you are both free to see others.

You will always be in each other's lives since you share a child.

If she is done with the relationship (no matter who put the idea in her head), let her go and get on with you life. Easier said than done, but let life take it's course.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Sat 12/29/07 01:22 PM
Scorpio...come to your own conclusions.

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:17 AM
Awww, she likes me, she really likes me.

You are a true friend, Suz.

Really need to get a move on. Would rather have a pj day with the boy.

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/28/07 03:05 AM
Oh...coffee? I know you have my diet coke, Suz! Send it on.

Hooray, it is Friday!

Hugs, M

MicheleNC's photo
Fri 12/28/07 02:51 AM
Stormy-

Please be safe. You never know someone until you meet them face to face. New Year's Eve sounds fun, but unless you are bringing friends along...don't do it.

Meet for a coffee or a drink before then. Or New Year's Day brunch.

And make sure a trusted friend knows where you are and has his cell number and personal info.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/27/07 04:19 PM
You are my gem!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/27/07 03:41 PM

its ot that time of month, so I cant really check, but I wonder where i could find a CVS

Sorry, this lead us to believe that you are on your period. That time of the month is the same thing as having a period to most of us.

Did you mean you are ovulating and had unprotected sex?

Call your doctor if your period is late.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/27/07 03:39 PM
I'm lost with ya, Suz.

If you are on your period, you are most likely not pregnant. Call your doctor if you are concerned.

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/27/07 03:31 PM
Okay, where are Michael and Bonny when we need them? They are living proof that LDR's do work. What about Eileen and the Captain? Hello??? Where are you all?

And, I :heart: Jess even though she is on a different continent and in a different hemisphere.

Did the LDR with my ex husband before the days of unlimited everything (LD, cell use, etc). Thank goodness for last minute flight sales.

It works if you want it to...and if it was mean to be. As said earlier...forget the odds and have fun.

flowerforyou M

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/27/07 03:07 PM
What can brown do for you?

Third story of UPS mishaps for the week. The box that was sent to my beau from his family for his boy mysteriously disappeared from his doorstep (someone was home at said delivery time), a co-worker got charged $150 for delivery and duty (was supposed to be $20), and now this. Good times.

Wonder if they use contract workers at this time of year?

Now I need a drink. Someone hand a sister a straw?

MicheleNC's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:58 PM

I have never hated anyone as much as I hate Kelly right now. I got absolutely no sleep and I have to go to work now. I drive for a living and I need to have a good night rest...awesome.

Ahhh, Steve, I'm so sorry about the break up. Hate is too strong a word. Disappointed, maybe?

There are many other girls out there...some who like to kiss. She has too many issues that need to be worked out.

Hugs, M