plp's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:28 PM
laugh This is the best one I have seen.

plp's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:26 PM
I don't have the money for it.

plp's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:26 PM
I am having my second operation ( on my elbow) the first one on my left wrist to release a compressed nerve, failed, so I am hoping this operation does the trick. I still have numbness.

plp's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:25 PM
I would like to have a nice lady, so that I don't have to spend the holidays alone with.

plp's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:18 PM
A lady is standing naked in front of a full length mirror and said to her husband;" Honey I am feeling fat,wrinkled skin and looked like death, say something nice to me, to cheer me up".

The husband replied: " Honey, your eyesight is perfect". He never heard the shot coming.

A man is sentences to die within the hour and the town traveling judge ( once a week he comes through town) ( this is during Medevil times, the dark ages) says you have to ways you can be put to death: First, have your head cut off" Or be burned at the stake". What do you wish it to be, lad?

Well, jude, I want to be burned at the stake, as a hot steak is better then a cold chop".

plp's photo
Thu 11/29/07 12:14 PM
How does a lady with a case of crabs, gets rid of them? She finds a guy that likes Seafood.

plp's photo
Thu 11/29/07 12:11 PM
How true in the day and age. What would happen if you we stopped credit cards and credit altogeather?

plp's photo
Thu 11/29/07 12:03 PM
Not funny at all.

plp's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:04 AM
It has been a month since my toe surgery and an the big toe is healed, but yesterday, the toe had to be cleanred with iodine and the dressing changed and the cleaning , hurt and I had pain all night. Has anyone ever had this type of cleaning?

On a positive note, my left wrist is healed from my surgery on my wrist, but I still have the numbness, so in two weeks, I will have the " elbow surgery" to release the nerve and hopefully this will do the trick.

Has anyone had this procedure? If so, tell me about it.

plp's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:00 AM
I am. I was up all night with pain, from my weekly bandage change and iodine cleaning of my post op surgery on my big toe.

plp's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:37 PM
Another improper joke. Try to keep them on the funny side.

plp's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:52 PM
A man and a lady are sleeping under the covers of thier bed and the wife hears a loud puff of wind that goes by her nose and a few minutes later, she yells, honey, what was that that? The husband looks her straight in the face and says" looks like a storm is blowing in".

On a serious side, never fart under the covers, in front of a heater or in a confined space.

plp's photo
Thu 11/22/07 08:43 PM
A woman is standing naked in front of a mirror and says to her husband: "I am looking old, fat and wrinkled, please say something to make me feel better". The husband replies: " honey , your eyesight is perfect". He never heard the shot coming.

plp's photo
Wed 11/21/07 05:57 PM
A sick joke, but a good good one.

plp's photo
Wed 11/21/07 05:56 PM
It is 4 PM and you are scheduled for execution, by lethal injection at 10 PM and they ask you: " what do you want as your last meal"? What would be your request?

Mine: Lobster tail/Steak/Chicken Strips, Onion Rings,French Fries, Apple Pie/Vanila Ice cream and a bananna split, with the works.

Guess I wouldn't have to worry about calories or weight gain.

plp's photo
Mon 11/19/07 03:44 PM
Thanks PKH. My wrist is all healed and I can use , now I have to have the Elbow release to release the tendon that is causing me the numbness.

plp's photo
Mon 11/19/07 03:42 PM
No problem with the procedure. Just a little needle prick to num me up and 12 samples were taken from my prostate and sent to the lab. I will know in a week. My level , for my age, 49, should be 2.5, not 4.67.

plp's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:51 AM
That it a good one.

plp's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:44 AM
Gosh no executions lately. I wonder what gives?

plp's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:43 AM
I saw my doctor yesterday and my PSA level is only slightly elevated, but the procedure will rule out any cancer and if the biospy comes back normal, then I have nothing to worry about. I am having the proceedure this Monday and it will take about a week for the biopsy to come back and I will keep you advised. I had this proceedure about 5 years ago and it is not fun.