Community > Posts By > plp

plp's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:41 AM
I am still recovering from my toe surgery to remove a Bone Spur ( I had the operation on 11/01/07 and I am still using crutches and wearing a special boot and if any of you are going to have any type of toe surgery, be ready for 4-6 weeks of recovering and PAIN.

My left wrist is healed from " surgery to release a nerve", but the operation failed and I still have numbness in the area, so I am going to have the nerve released at my left elbow.

Has anyone had " elbow surgery to release a nerve"? If so, please tell me.

plp's photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:18 PM
New subject. My surgery on my left wrist to relieve a pressed nerve didn't work, so in about 4 weeks, I will be having elbow surgery to release that nerve to see if I can stop the numbing feeling in my left pinkie, finger, side of my left wrist. If anyone has had the elbow surgery, please let me know how it went and recovery time. With my wrist surgery done on 10/23/07, my wrist is healed and the recovery process is long and painful. I had to have a nerve test and that was not fun.

Thanks for all of the great prayers for my "prostate biopsy/procedure next Monday. I am sure everything will turn on normal and only 67 points elevation, with my PSA, is nothing to worry about.

plp's photo
Tue 11/13/07 02:43 PM
Thanks everyone. Prostate cancer got my father before in the late states, and I am having the proccedure this coming Monday. I will be given a local in the prostate area. Thanks again.

plp's photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:52 PM
My PSA level is 4.67. Just .67 above normal. Anyone can clue me in on this? I am scheduled for a prostate/ultrasound/biopsy and can anyone tell me if they have had the proceedure. Could I have early signs of cancer?

plp's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:13 PM
Sick.

plp's photo
Mon 10/22/07 02:11 PM
What a bummer, no executions lately. Not even Texas? I wonder why?

plp's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:51 AM
Just a question: are most of the jokes on this thread, copies or are originals?

plp's photo
Fri 10/19/07 08:30 PM
Dam, with all of the stay of executions by the Surpream Court, not many executions are being carried out. Too bad. I wonder what happened?

plp's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:10 PM
I was asleep when I had mine.

plp's photo
Mon 10/15/07 04:06 PM
I saw the Otheopedic doctor today. I am having my hand wrist surgery next Tuesday, with a short overnight stay in the hospital. I will wear a special cast and not be able to use my arm for a few weeks and if this doesn't help, thier is another operation.

plp's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:09 AM
OPen MRI scanners don't do as good a good job as the one I was in.

plp's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:09 AM
I had my MRI/MRA yesterday and it went smooth. All I remember is laying just outside the machine, a mask was put over my nose and mouth and I woke up. Cool.

Tommorow, I see the hand surgeon.

plp's photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:14 PM
Oh, yes, the place where I am having my MRI/MRA/ will be about an hour and a half and the place cater's to large people and I don't like being inside those machines. Last time I was, I had concious sedation, I woke up. Also this place is the fist in the Pacific NorthWest to have a new scanner, that is a 3.pg. All of the other scanners are 1.5 pg. I am not worried. I see the ortheo doctor this Monday and hopefully will have my surgery on my hand in a week. Thanks again for all of the great feedback. Also the scanner place I am going to is " known as the best in the business.

plp's photo
Thu 10/11/07 07:00 PM
Thanks for all of the support. I saw the hand surgeon today and he sent me to an otho surgeon. I go in for my MRI this Saturday and I will be fully sleep. Have any of ya had one of those scans?

plp's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:59 PM
Big teddy bear, I sure like your jokes. It helps to brighten my day.

plp's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:39 PM
Thanks for the great replies everyone. I sent those that replied to me, a thank you, message.

New question" From the time of arrival at the hospital/out patient surgery center, how was your experience from the time you arrived and until the time you left?

plp's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:44 PM
A lady was standing naked in front of a full length mirror and said to her husband:" Honey I am feeling fat, old and wrinkled and say something nice to me, to cheer me up." The husband replies:" why honey, your eyesight is perfect". He never heard the shot coming.

plp's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:41 PM
Same with me, as I was asleep.

plp's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:32 PM
I am having " a bone spur removed from my right big toe.

I am having " hand surgery on my left hand to release a nerve that is compresed in my hand".

I am having an MRI/MRA/contrast and w/o conrast.

Have any of you had these procedures? If so, tell me what happened from start to finish and recovery time.

plp's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:11 PM
I lady is standing naked in front of a full length mirror and says to her husband:" Honey, I am feel old, wrinkled and fat, say something nice". He said to the lady:" your eyesight is perfect." He never heard the shot coming.