Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:51 AM

WHY DO GUY ASK A GIRL OUT OVER AN OVER AGAIN THEN WHEN WE FINALLY SAY YES THEY STAND US UP?
MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT BOY DOSE THAT TICK ME OFF.explode

I think you just answered your own question.......

"Here's your caaaaaaaaaard"

MEAN!........but funnylaugh

laugh I had to give myself a sign, because I said "Card"... Still too early for me........

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:42 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 07:50 AM

WHY DO GUY ASK A GIRL OUT OVER AN OVER AGAIN THEN WHEN WE FINALLY SAY YES THEY STAND US UP?
MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT BOY DOSE THAT TICK ME OFF.explode

I think you just answered your own question.......

"Here's your siiiiiiiiign"

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:37 AM
Go back to 1989 and stay put.... I miss that time.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:18 AM
I hate when people whine! laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:48 AM
Yeah, I gets like that all the timeseses

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:46 AM
I overcome shyness with alcohol.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:46 AM
Adopt........ Hmmmmm......

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:43 AM

Anyone seen RandomStranger around?

I sure haven't :tongue:

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:42 AM
I always thought theory's were beliefs

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:41 AM
I'll say what I thought robocop said on the arcade game when he said "Drop it", which is "Fawk it".

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:29 AM
It never hurts using a Random_Stranger to get over exes...

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:28 AM
yes, i believe I can do that. I will accept it as God telling me to humble myself and adopt if need be.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 03:38 PM
sometimes........ if I don't like the main bad guys on Final Fantasy... Yeah I get like that.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 03:35 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Fri 07/11/08 03:36 PM
Now I question if women choose "Manly Men" out of insecurity. Are "pretty boys" really that bad?

Me, I actually like to work hard and dirty, because well... It makes me feel manly. The first time I worked on my car I got a hard on. Literally. I never knew how much fun it could be and I taught myself... Well... I got a repair manual for my car if that can still qualify me (Your repair shops look their up online anyways).... Dad wasn't around to teach me anything. But I love it. I like to upgrade as I repair because I am also into car modification. I just started this year and going to school to be a mechanic, and obtain my degrees. But I can get certified with completion of courses once I apply after completing.

But I do wear gloves, I don't like dirty hands. My clothes, ok. But hands must always be clean unless I need to take the gloves off..... Okay that does sound "metro" or whatever... laugh

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 03:31 PM
Well murder is a tough one.... Because if senseless killing then yeah... But Killing can be Just, I think at least. Some people will not agree with me, and that is ok.

What I would do is public executions for these crimes pending on the severity. I would hold degrees for each one but worst case scenario, the public execution.

Here is how it would work. A public display that others can watch, seeing the criminal be put to a slow and painful death. Battery acid, rats, diseases... etc.. Something really horrid.

I believe people can be controlled by fear very easily, as I have came to discover through the media. How easily Americans give up their rights out of "fear". Such as "Terrorism". That is such a joke to me. Nobody can protect you from such acts unless they can read one's mind. If someone gets past "security" then we are at fault, and some form of punishment should go along with the responsibility.

At any rate, Public Execution. In the worst way.

I just wanted to throw that out there......... Not that anyone cares. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:14 PM
I would rather be BLINDED because that is PAST TENSE! laugh

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:11 PM

I do like Rottweiler's by the way.... It's just that this one was already dead....

Were YOU the one who killed that woman's dog and licked her hand?

O.O

She was eating Chocolate covered pretzels!! Okay?! Choc-o-late co-vered pretzelssssssssssssss........ Mmmmmmmmm

But her DOG wasn't a pretzel, was he?! NO! Not until you beat the crap out of him you chocolate monster!

sad

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:05 PM

I do like Rottweiler's by the way.... It's just that this one was already dead....

Were YOU the one who killed that woman's dog and licked her hand?

O.O

She was eating Chocolate covered pretzels!! Okay?! Choc-o-late co-vered pretzelssssssssssssss........ Mmmmmmmmm

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:00 PM

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:58 PM
Now I am going to string up an already dead full grown rottweiler by it's legs and use it as a punching bag to "Eye of the Tiger"! WOOOOOO!

It was already dead when I found it