Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:04 AM

I always thought theory's were beliefs

Nope, I explained this.

Then I choose........ mmmmmmmm....... Belief

Because my beliefs come from my experiences, vs my theory's coming from a hunch out of the blue.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:03 AM

it is what it is eh ?!

drinker drinker drinker drinker

drinker drinker drinker drinker

Yapense! laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:59 AM
I am on it....... 2 minutes

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:58 AM

What the heck is wrong with people(guys) that don't respond to email requests to chat?? They are in Mutual Match, or they've checked out my profile, so I email them, and even ask if it's "no they don't want to" to respond and tell me so. It is SOOOOO immature and frustrating.

Maybe they died in your just arms tonight? Maybe the night, belongs to lovers, because the night belongs to us? Maybe they're walking on broken glass? Maybe we are strong, without anyone to tell us we're wrong, searching our hearts for so long, with both of us know that love is a battlefield?

Anyways, don't trip. I get that too and I am a good looking guy. But everyone has their preference. It's of no consequence, because I know I can get better... Just probably not online... They were good looking for online, but in person I know I can get better.. My charm is unmatched!!!

laugh Well, just keep your chin up. Love will find you.... Or if not, get a gun and hunt it down yourself (not a real gun though... Just something that is more accurate than cupids bow... Global warming can affect the wind shifts)

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:50 AM

My fave is " how much does a polar bear weigh?" "enough to break the ice! Hi im jamie" lol

THAT'S a good one! I am going to have to use that.... I stutter when I try to talk to a girl the first time (unless been drinking). This will help! WOOOO!
lmao good luck

"I don't need luck...... I'm gooooooooooooooooood" laugh Like that cross dresser touching himself on "Little Nicky".

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:45 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 10:46 AM

My fave is " how much does a polar bear weigh?" "enough to break the ice! Hi im jamie" lol

THAT'S a good one! I am going to have to use that.... I stutter when I try to talk to a girl the first time (unless been drinking). This will help! WOOOO!

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:44 AM

(The ones the Cholos use... Pretty much) Ey girl... Can I F$#@ you......... Romantically?

Cholos?

You must not live in California or a heavily hispanic populated area... Cholos are mexican gangsters from the neighborhood. Cholios

Nope, Canadian girl here. Never even been to California. That's very sweet that they talk that waynoway

Yeah........ Sometimes you just gotta tell a girl what time it is......

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:37 AM
HEY SHUT UP!......... and give me your number (That worked when I was high once on a stuck up preppy girl from my high school).

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:35 AM

(The ones the Cholos use... Pretty much) Ey girl... Can I F$#@ you......... Romantically?

Cholos?

You must not live in California or a heavily hispanic populated area... Cholos are mexican gangsters from the neighborhood. Cholios

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:34 AM
I've got some crack (only works on crackheads)

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:32 AM
If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:31 AM

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:28 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 10:29 AM
I am not a lady, but mine is pretty close to my mentor ETrain! What do yall think?

But it needs a lil more work.... He said.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:17 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 10:18 AM
Would rather have beer and pizza! :tongue:

Oh, forgot the hit wings

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:17 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 08:17 AM
B****, or I guess just being one. Most women that are like that look (even before they speak) stinky to me. EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWw stinky girl, stinky girl........ sick

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:13 AM
have more single friends who don't get Pu$$y whipped so damn easily.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:02 AM
Sounds like sometimes he might not be in the mood after getting off of work or something.

For me, I have done that before, but not to talk or mess around with other women. Just because I get maybe tired.... Have a gut feeling that it might not be a good time.. Get a lil sick. It happens.

Now how often he does this, might also be a factor. But if the guy reschedules (and follows through), then I don't see a problem with it.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:58 AM
8?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:57 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 07:58 AM

with the first word that pops into your mind.

1) Pillow

2) String

3) Doggie

1) Pillow (TOP)
2) String (Bikini)
3) Doggie (Style)

Oh first word? Just one?

Um

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:52 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 07:53 AM
Hey! You look familiar! What high school did you to go?

Are you from Jamaica? Cuz Ja Maican me crazy!

Are you from Tennessee? Because you the only 10 I see