Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 02:00 PM

Test drive the new Infinite Skyline when they come out. You'll love that.

:heart: :heart: :heart: Infiniti's love (knew there was a reason you're one of my favourite posters :wink:)

WHAT?! I am?! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile and one of these! blushing

Yep, it's officially official ... going to add you to my Favourites *shrug* Don't try 'n stop me! :tongue:

I would never! bigsmile

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:58 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 01:59 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart: Infiniti's love (knew there was a reason you're one of my favourite posters :wink:)

WHAT?! I am?! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile and one of these! blushing

For the record, I LOVE Seinfeld.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:56 PM

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:51 PM

Ok then let me restate my sentence...a tomboy. But not a manly-dyke there is a difference.

laugh Thanks Issac

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:38 PM
laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:38 PM

Why are people so proud that they said no. Who cares but you and the person you said no too unless he has some brains and decided to move on.

Thank ya

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:32 PM
Why does everyone combine $#!t when you know it is the better of both worlds?

Hot or Cold? Warm! Well $#!T, that's just perfect, isn't it?

I dunno, I am just really curious myself to see what side you go to more when faced with the extreme of either choice.

This is not directed to the nice man above me (assuming no one else types in something). It goes to all of ya

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:32 PM
Why does everyone combine $#!t when you know it is the better of both worlds?

Hot or Cold? Warm! Well $#!T, that's just perfect, isn't it?

I dunno, I am just really curious myself to see what side you go to more when faced with the extreme of either choice.

This is not directed to the nice man above me (assuming no one else types in something). It goes to all of ya

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:30 PM

This is the second mail I've gotten of this nature from this guy. I don't think he remembers the first absurd mail he sent me that I DID NOT respond to:

"WOW , so i guess u can kiss heaven goodbye cuz it has got to be a sin to look that beautiful , u should be arrested.. cos you stole my heart , xox"

NO ONE will ever reply to a message like this. Please save your lines for the cops who pull you over at 2:00am for driving erratically.

Ah c'mon.. Be flattered. Some women don't even get that.

Why do you even make a big fuss over that? I mean really...
Most people would keep that to themselves.... Dramaaaaaaaaaa laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:21 PM
Hey, I am really sorry to hear about that. You have my prayers. I am sorry to hear that though. I am dealing with my uncle who has it right now too.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:20 PM

Hmmmmm.... melons....... rumproast......... what else is on the menu????

Weenies! No homo.... I called it

I never called you a homo.... laugh

laugh No....... You say or do something really homosexual and if you call "No Homo", then it's all good. bigsmile

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:11 PM
My foot massages include my tongue! Boom-selecta! :tongue: Some of that!

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:10 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 01:10 PM
Ok, all I am saying is I don't want a filthy ho lookin' like she will smoke pole for a tank of gas... Or like she eats at McDumpster's... As long as she is clean, pretty, and all that other stuff that sounds good that keeps you from looking shallow... It's all good laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:05 PM

Hmmmmm.... melons....... rumproast......... what else is on the menu????

Weenies! No homo.... I called it

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:03 PM
Manly! Oh wait........ wrong thread..... Girls..... HHmmm...

I want a girly girl. I would feel like $#!T if I ended up with a She-man........ Unless she dressed like a girl, then so long as she had a pretty face, I could deal with that too. Get into some of that muscular muff! Pow! laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:00 PM
A NUDE cookout? Ah hell nah! No offense, but there are some people I would not like to see naked, and if I must to avoid it, would rather drink my own vomit.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:58 PM
You can go on dates in cyber space? WTF?! Is that like taking a girl out for a fine evening of Yahoo Pool?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:55 PM
laugh Tards! Of course I was joking. Ppffftt...... Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..... I can't trip off some ho...... laugh (I'll probably get reamed for that one)

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:10 AM
Can you be flamboyantly heterosexual?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:08 AM
when you ask a chick out and treat her like an important job you want by checking in when she can fit you into her schedule, and you go visit her profile over and over and you send email after email and you find out where she lives and detail her car when she sleeps, and you sneak into her house to cook her breakfast and arrange her pantie draws also whens he sleeps and she finally tells you to leave her alone and that you are ugly and psycho?

Would you say she is just playing hard to get?

laugh Have a good day everyone. I am going to go visit my dad.