Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:37 AM
I worked in a call center for student loans once. I called people in the south and had the hardest time understanding a few.

They were talking like "Sk33tbobble medaubble! Ah She Aun hurn bat Ail heir khul er baick cu em watchren Walker Texas Ranger... Sk33t sk33t sk33t sk33t."

I was like "WHAT?", then they were like "Yu frem Californ huh?" and I am like "Yes, how did you know?" and they were like "Cuz u gottena one of dem accents" and I was like "Foo! YOU got an accent, not me buddy" and they were like "well, sheun ere so ai hah er cow yu bake" and I was like "Very well then" and they were like "ye" and we hung up.

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:30 AM
laugh Needle D!ck

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:06 PM
Lip Service, Toyota bigsmile :heart: , express, and then I just buy shirts of bands an stuff. I am not really too picky, least not lately. All my money goes into fixing up my car and drunken bowling.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:03 PM

Even at their prices people considered to be "Too High", was not enough to cover the amount of money spent making the PS3.

Actually they've lost TWO BILLION, in 2007 & expect to lose another BILLION in 2008 because of the high cost of production: Read up on it:

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/news/ps3-has-cost-sony-332-billion-so-far/?biz=1

But at $400, the PS3 has the BEST Blue Ray player on the market (You won't even find a Blue Ray play of that quality for under $800)...PLUS you're getting a game station (what else could you ask for?)

There ya go, it was something like that. Thanks

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:53 PM
Final Fantasy! Those will keep you busy. But not sure if they are out yet. I am waiting on a PS3, because I hear only the 60GB plays the older PSX and PS2 games. They are also fixing them for blu-ray problems. Well then again, not sure. Sony lost out on a couple of million dollars for the amount of money spent making the PS3. Even at their prices people considered to be "Too High", was not enough to cover the amount of money spent making the PS3.

So be thankful folks!

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:50 PM
Are you counting seamen? bigsmile

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:50 PM

Movie Previews in the Theatres, this is the one time we get to be Critics and let everyone hear your opinion on it.."This ones is going to be good"..or "That movie looks soo dumb"..Or do you actually wish they would just go straight to the movie?

Babe, I critique every and anything regarding films. I hope one day to write/direct my own. I love movie previews!

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:46 PM

I dunno, I just buy what I want. I don't care about price.

Soo Compulsive Shopper.flowerforyou

I knew we had something in common :wink:

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:38 PM

How much time do u actually spend working at work, compared to time spent goofing off, chatting w/coworkers, surfing the net? Be honest I won't tell..laugh laugh :wink:

^^^ If that disqualifies you for work, then I haven't worked in 4 years.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:35 PM
$#!T, all the time

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:34 PM
I dunno, I just buy what I want. I don't care about price.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:33 PM
Before they even finish what they say, I tell them "Thank you, but I am not interested". If they keep on going I tell them to "take a hike". If they keep it up then I say "GTFO".

You can deter this by placing a sign on your door stating "No Soliciting" and be fine.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:31 PM
I walked into a store with boxer briefs on because my ex used to go places in boxers and I they had a problem with it. Pretty much it came down to the bulge in the crotch and said it wasn't appropriate attire.

I am curious now. Since a man being topless is just like a girl, but girls are not allowed to because their boobies are (naturally unless the dude is too fat) bigger than a man's.... Does the same work for our penis? Like the guys with real small ones can get away with it out in public but the guys with a big one must keep it put away? Or what if there was a cup that supported only the lower half of the scrotum, but the top half is exposed. Or if you tucked your penis around your balls, can you walk around with your balls exposed?

Anyways......... I think a woman can walk around with a bathing suit so long as her lips aren't sticking out. Sometimes that string stuff isn't appropriate though. I guess naturally it would depend on who is wearing it, but since they can't single out anyone, they just outlaw it for everyone's EYE protection.

For instance....... I DOUBT anyone would want to see me walking around in a thong. Ya know? So it is to protect everyone.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:22 PM

Hmmm I don't know.. I prefer men my own age or older... never liked younger guys. Good luck!

^^^ OUCH! brokenheart

laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:54 PM
Yeah I gots one

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:11 PM
once my friends and i met up with this girl who was a total B****! But she was hot and she thought I was hot too, so her friends and my friends all went to the movies. I think we watched "The Cell". Anyways, she kept talking and ruining the movie. After that, we all took a stroll in the mall. They seen these guys they knew and wanted to say Hi to them. So they did and we left their asses so quick. 3 hours later I got an angry phone call and I was like "Dude, you are annoying and we ditched you because you were being rude. Did I mention annoying? You can't see me (John Cena, but I didn't really say that part, it just sounds funny.... So gay...)".

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:07 PM
Where's your real photo>? laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:43 PM
I did that once. Hell yes I felt bad.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:41 PM
Assemblage 23 - Cocoon

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:36 PM
I have 29 to go....... That sounds good. Beer on a hot day to cool off.