Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:56 PM
I can shoot up with all the gatorade and bench press my grandmother in here if I want to and no one can say jack!

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:55 PM
I am eating my pizza backwards and it isn't even stuffed crust while cutting the DO No Remove label on a pillow! WHAT?!

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:53 PM
I beat up an imaginary midget that looks like Orlando Bloom in a business suit! bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:49 PM
*grabs a midget at RANDOM, and breaks a bottle over his head* WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now this is what I am talking about!

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:44 PM
I smile even if in a fight. I can't help it. I think everything is funny.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:28 PM

How do you know if you look manly man or pretty?
you'd better stay out of jail....your a pretty boy!!!!

laugh Jail, doesn't concern me. Prison? Yeah, I am not going there! I would rather die! Especially a Fed Prison.

And you are a pretty young man...apparently inside and out flowerforyou

Awe, thank you flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:53 AM
use the majority of it on everyone who has been there for me in my life

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:34 AM
sick

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:53 AM

laugh Jail, doesn't concern me. Prison? Yeah, I am not going there! I would rather die! Especially a Fed Prison.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:53 AM

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:17 AM

I do agree with you that 60 is being very promiscuous though. But it also applies the same to men in my book.

So what constitutes too many in your book Mirror? What's the cut-off number for you?
indifferent nevermindindifferent I know that no woman will admit to this and I dont blame them.ohwell

All men aren't assholes and all woman aren't hos

$#!T....... Here it's like that... Only place where you can get the booty easier than a relationship. You can have (if you are under age) a MILF as early as 15 here. That's why my azz is gone after I finish school.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:15 AM
Oh ok, here it is

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:14 AM

Manly men all the way! I agree the pretty boys are just too stuck on themselves and they are usually extremely insecure in who they are and can't stand a woman who has a mind of her own.
laugh laugh biggrin

Hey! That's not true! I am very secure in who I am and we just can't stand women who have a abnormal mind.

I wasn't talking about you personally, or all "pretty boys." I did say they are "usually," meaning not all of them. You say you can't stand women who have an "abnormal" mind, but who is to define what abnormal is? What would you consider abnormal?

Out of the ordinary of intellect. Ever meet a smart, dumb person? I understand that is contradicting, but so is the term "Same Difference".

Trust me, I have met some psycho women online........ oooooooooooh woooooooooooooow.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:00 AM
Maybe they surveyed a lot of hippie ho's, and um....... Old women who had to put in work from the Great Depression?

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:58 AM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:58 AM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:55 AM

How about if a man is so good, hes like having 60 sexual partners (Etrain is just that goodlove love love)

laugh Hey dude, I liked your default so much (no homo) that I tried to do the "Etrain" look on mine. How'd I do? bigsmile

Can you tell?

its alright...with alittle work...got to go old school black and whitedrinker

Thank you Sensai!

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:54 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Fri 07/11/08 09:56 AM
C'mon Mirror, it ain't easy..... Being Sleezy...

Sometimes filling that empty void just isn't inside the heart, but in the inside of other tissues as well......

C'mon man. They say the way to a woman's heart is between her legs and a man's is his head. If this is true, and people being all F***ed up, you can't judge people by things like that. There is always a reason. I dunno........

Yeah for California, that is normal. I guess....

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:50 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Fri 07/11/08 09:51 AM

noway If theres any women out there that have had anywhere near 60 partners then stay the hell away from mesick

Dude, just get her tested, and then 6 months later, do it again. Then you should be good. Just do the rerinse cycle and lay flat to dry. You should be good. Personally, I think I could be a fan of vintage! bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:47 AM

beating off to photos of mutilated animals....

You too?laugh

laugh FEAR my friend!