Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:33 PM

Plus women mostly get ruled by emotions when men are supposed to control their emotions...... Hence, why men are usually world leaders.

A woman on her period or menopause can send a country to hell! laugh

Plus we do things to get our aggression out. Sports, grunting, humping you while some of you just lay there like lazy F***s. laugh
wtf?? u gotta be kidding me

laugh Some of it is true, the other part is for $#!ts and giggles..... But yeah..... I meant some of it too from what I have seen.

you want to talk about it too? bigsmile

you're single?? really?? lol say it aint so
rofl rofl

laugh I don't see WTF is so funny, you guys are single too

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:33 PM

Plus women mostly get ruled by emotions when men are supposed to control their emotions...... Hence, why men are usually world leaders.

Plus we do things to get our aggression out. Sports, grunting, humping you while some of you just lay there like lazy F***s. laugh

laugh Some of it is true, the other part is for $#!ts and giggles..... But yeah..... I meant some of it too from what I have seen.

you're single?? really?? lol say it aint so

Single by choice. I am too much to lower my standards to be "In a Relationship" just because.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:31 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 05:31 PM

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:28 PM

huh frustrated frustrated surprised surprised surprised surprised

I'm sorry....... Would you like to talk about it? bigsmile

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:23 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 05:23 PM

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:21 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 05:22 PM
easy, men don't have periods or menopause

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:15 PM

I am really tired of the "SHY GUY" role that I have run into lately... how come a lot of the coolest motha lova's I have met lately are all the "shy boys."

How can I break a shy guy?

Make that SEVERE eye contact. Make him know that he has a shot, and you want his punk ass.... When you got that mutha suckas attention, and a lil boner from the looks you are giving (sometimes lick those lips and shake them hips)..... He will begin to forget the scared mind head and think with big red head. BAM! You got this S.O.B. eating out the palm of your hand. Make him wait for sex, and when the time is right, he'll put your head through the wall!

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:11 PM

some people are just picky I guess, or insecure. I know some girls want guys that got it together when they don't even have their $#!T together........ Don't trip dude. All in good time. You don't get? Not meant to be.
ur oso right strange but its all good no harm done just wanted some opinions

Oh an opinion? Okay, yeah... I think it's wack when a ho don't reply to an email. You can just say "Thanks but I am not interested", instead of be a douche. It's no wonder some are single and complaining. But whatever. I say what I say on purpose. With confidence and with purpose. I am single by choice! What Whaaaaaaaaat?! LOL :tongue:
and yet again uve raised my spirits thanks strange...... yeah screw those ho's

bigsmile good, I am glad to hear that friend. I know Bakersfield sucks for the dating scene sometimes too. Only place you can get laid before falling in love (if you get lucky enough to find love).....

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:09 PM
1 million? ppffttt........ That's it?

I would blow that on a house and taking my family out on a vacation. Then guess what? I would be $999,960,000.00 short of being a millionaire.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:05 PM

some people are just picky I guess, or insecure. I know some girls want guys that got it together when they don't even have their $#!T together........ Don't trip dude. All in good time. You don't get? Not meant to be.
ur oso right strange but its all good no harm done just wanted some opinions

Oh an opinion? Okay, yeah... I think it's wack when a ho don't reply to an email. You can just say "Thanks but I am not interested", instead of be a douche. It's no wonder some are single and complaining. But whatever. I say what I say on purpose. With confidence and with purpose. I am single by choice! What Whaaaaaaaaat?! LOL :tongue:

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:03 PM

But how many times do I have to tell you...

It puts TWO coats of wax on my truck, or else IT does not get to @%*$! rant

laugh Wha?
oops Did I say THAT? rofl rofl

I didn't see this either! Wha?! laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:02 PM
Holy F***, this thread is still alive?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:54 PM

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:49 PM

That someone you want to see after seeing once from a distance, you won't recognize the next time you come across them?

Weed can do that do ya laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:48 PM

the complete breaking of my heart. But by far this hollow feeling of being so long without either is the worst.

laugh You are soooooooooo dramatic....

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:47 PM
Me likes yahoo

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:26 PM

when you ask a chick out and treat her like an important job you want by checking in when she can fit you into her schedule, and you go visit her profile over and over and you send email after email and you find out where she lives and detail her car when she sleeps, and you sneak into her house to cook her breakfast and arrange her pantie draws also whens he sleeps and she finally tells you to leave her alone and that you are ugly and psycho?

Would you say she is just playing hard to get?

laugh Have a good day everyone. I am going to go visit my dad.

LMAO!!! Thats a little too much looking after your sister Faustino...:wink: laugh

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww....... I only have a half sister. She is the beautiful girl with me in the photos on my profile. I love her and miss her very much.... sad She moved to Florida. Bowling nights won't be the same without her.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:24 PM
Make me some sushiiiiiiiiiii

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 04:23 PM

But how many times do I have to tell you...

It puts TWO coats of wax on my truck, or else IT does not get to @%*$! rant

laugh Wha?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 03:57 PM

:heart: Have you ever avoided someone just to avoid falling in love with them?:heart:

:heart:What do you think of that idea?:heart:

I think I do that. I am too honest and I end up taking it too far and BAM! Still single baby! I think I do it on purpose knowing, I can't love this girl.