Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:35 PM

personality prevails no matter who it is or what size they may be.

This...as well as what Random said.smokin

laugh I am losing it today. I am looking more and more like a douche, but I am probably being one of the most upfront people EVER! The ugly truth of Random_Stranger, revealed here at JSH.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:34 PM

Holy F***, this thread is still alive?
holy sh@t strange were both still on god we need to get a life oh well i'm just stuck on this SH#T

laugh I can't do anything today. I have duties in the evening and it is too hot outside today.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:32 PM

Just adopt a child...and take them to the movies and Starbucks. I'm sure they will enjoy it.happy

I think I can pass for 17

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:30 PM

i was getting ready iam going out too movies and starbucks woo woo
lmao this is to much

laugh

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:30 PM

i was getting ready iam going out too movies and starbucks woo woo

Yeah, spelling helps...... Well.. Have fun!

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:26 PM
What was that again? I was thinking about boobies.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:25 PM

if your bored try some hooked on spelling

shut up

laugh You juz got served! Served! Served! Just kidding. I am bored and an ass today. What's my deal?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:19 PM
They give good head laugh C'mon guys, don't tell me you wouldn't say that $#!T. I have had my moments when I was younger. It happens.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:18 PM
um....... come again?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:07 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 06:07 PM

And that actually work for you! noway R.S

nah, I am just saying. That's what it is like.

Nude = 1 dollar a viwer

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:02 PM
This is pretty much what a stripper is/does.....

Girl walks down the street. Approached by a Random_Stranger. He says "Hey B****, here's a dollar. Lemme see them boobies and vagine". Bam! Wish granted and it only costs 1 dollar. $#!T you can't even get a combo meal for that much.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:00 PM

I can never approach anyone it seems like in real life. I go to a subway near my house for dinner, and there's this cute girl in line, mid 20's I guess. We made a little conversation, not much, but wanted to say something to introduce myself or whatever, but just couldn't do it. Before I knew it she left. She comes there often apparently though so may see her again, but I feel like I may have missed a chance to get to know someone there. I hate how I can get like that.

Continue to do that...or change it, the problem and solution lies with you...not us.

Wise words. Now ya see why he's my friend?

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:58 PM

Plus women mostly get ruled by emotions when men are supposed to control their emotions...... Hence, why men are usually world leaders.

A woman on her period or menopause can send a country to hell! laugh

Plus we do things to get our aggression out. Sports, grunting, humping you while some of you just lay there like lazy F***s. laugh
wtf?? u gotta be kidding me

laugh Some of it is true, the other part is for $#!ts and giggles..... But yeah..... I meant some of it too from what I have seen.

you want to talk about it too? bigsmile

you're single?? really?? lol say it aint so
rofl rofl

laugh I don't see WTF is so funny, you guys are single too
yeah but we know why there single don't we now strange
ooo really... you know me? enlighten me then why am I single?
enlighten huh? well strange is just a friend so acource i'm gonna back him up... RED don't trip i'm just jiving around........ i love joking please don't take everything so serious
well when sumone trys to put me down I will stand up for myself, I love joking around to but there are things I stand up for. you dont know me an I dont know you. :thumbsup:
i know u get really mad easily that i do know OH WELL.................tuddle loo tuddle loo... that's me flying away
I know ur a ****, u think ur much better.. but whatever dude.. Im out get a life an move on
exactly proving the point that women live by emotion and for ur info im not better than what i think cause im just that good.............. must be that menapause thing

WOW! That was crazy.......

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:56 PM

no sushi please

Dude, sushi is the coolest thing since....... I dunno but it is damn good. MMmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Sushi

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:53 PM

I go by looks! I can't help it. I have to be attracted to the person.

I wasn't born like this. I work to keep the way I look. Sure I am not all that, but I got personality too. Sure I am an ass, and that makes me look ugly. But I can't help it! sad
flowerforyou of course you have to be attracted to the person but I think that with looks u can bend the "rules" a little bit. I take the time to get to know sumone then "judge" their looks..their true beauty will shine thru more. Im not calling you a pig just saying take the time o get to know sumone who is avag looking, u will soon see her true beauty along with her looks

I don't wanna sound like a jackass again, but I am going to. If she wants me to eat that pu$$y, then girl gotta smell clean and look good enough to eat. Otherwise, I am going to get cheated on by a average looking girl, cuz I ain't gonna do that mess if I am not attracted to her. Now how is that gonna make me look? I get cheated on by some average looking girl?

No way.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:51 PM
I hate strip clubs....... I got dragged into one once by my friend Becky, because her boyfriend and our friend were in there. We had a car club meeting and since the other two weren't in it, they had to wait. So they went inside and when it was done, she was like "Let's go!" and I am like "Hell nah!". My friend who worked there (I didn't know) Jing was like "c'mon! I get ya in half price". So I had to go in now, I was getting Becky a discount. So we went in and I was disgusted. All this flabby naked $#!T all wobbling it's way to many 1 dollar bills and it smelt like ass in there.

This one chick that had a funked up face like Edward James Almos came up and was like "You wanna try a lap dance?" and I was like "Nah, I'm cool dawg". And she was like "Oh I like your watch", because I checked the time wanting to GTFO of there. So I was like "yeah, I bet you do..." and she went "Tee hee!" and walked off.......

Then come to find out, my friend was dating one of the strippers and she had a cute face (the only one in there) but a BIG AZZ beer gut. She was all bouncing that $#!T over that foos head and I was about to throw up sick . Talk about BELLY DANCING....

I will probably never go again...... The End

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:42 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sat 07/12/08 05:43 PM
I go by looks! I can't help it. I have to be attracted to the person.

I wasn't born like this. I work to keep the way I look. Sure I am not all that, but I got personality too. Sure I am an ass, and that makes me look ugly. But I can't help it! sad

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:41 PM
ok, ok... I am a sexist male chauvinistic pig! Oink!

Look..... I understand not ALL women, which is why I never use that. But I have had women agree with some of the statements I have listed about being ruled by emotions, in which I believe some of it is chemical as well, why women can act so suddenly based off of emotions. It is the stereotype, and stereotypes were not made off of fiction or lies. That's all I am saying.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:38 PM

Plus women mostly get ruled by emotions when men are supposed to control their emotions...... Hence, why men are usually world leaders.

Plus we do things to get our aggression out. Sports, grunting, humping you while some of you just lay there like lazy F***s. laugh

laugh Some of it is true, the other part is for $#!ts and giggles..... But yeah..... I meant some of it too from what I have seen.

rofl rofl

laugh I don't see WTF is so funny, you guys are single too
well just like you Im single by choice. I want to foucs of me, get my life in order an crap before I bring anyone into life

I agree. I am working on my degree. Relationships (I consider a long term) to be literally one step before marriage. If I were to be in a relationship with someone, it is my way of saying "Look, I like you so much, that if we do not fail each other. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because I love everything about you". So I want to be financially stable to support whatever comes along my way... Wife, Kids, etc...

Once I get that degree and I get settled to my own high standards.... Then I shall be ready. For now, it would be nice to meet a potential someone... But if not, I know I have plenty of time. I look a lot younger for my age, so time isn't really going to affect me much.

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:36 PM

Single by choice. I am too much to lower my standards to be "In a Relationship" just because.
enlighten us then what are ur "standards"??

Are you sure you want to know? The truth can be so....... Harsh?