Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 02:58 PM
I like barbie cuz she has boobies, my thunder cats, and my ninja turtles.

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 02:56 PM

Not really my style either. But I can tell that the talent level is there.

Best of luck to them.:thumbsup:

Thank you kindly sir :smile:

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 02:49 PM

sometimes it sucks being a minority

It can't be all that bad, I mean you DO speak english, so thats a bonus flowerforyou

Yeah but you get looked at strange and picked last sometimes. Imagine the dating scene like a kids basketball game.... Being a minority, no matter how good looking you are, sometimes makes you the kid in the wheelchair who wants to play.

laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 02:41 PM

*bump* yourself

lol what?

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 02:41 PM
sometimes it sucks being a minority

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:37 PM
I would only buy a few things. For one, take my grandmother to the vatican, I know she would love that. Two, buy a house out of California. Three, get a mazda rx7 fd and fix that up. Four, get a toyota supra and fix that up. Five, get my mom that 1976 corvette she always wanted.

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:16 PM

lets say you get involved with a person everything seems great but they let me word this nicely let air out.Would this be a deal breaker?

I am not sure if I understood that. I know there should be a comma somewhere so I am not sure If I am reading it right. Are you speaking in terms of farting?

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:13 PM
Never had anyone say or ask to change anything about me before. Although I just realized I am a minority on this site, and that came as a shock.

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:12 PM
Partially the scary faces have to do with those who like such "art", secondly, I think maturity has to do with some of it as well. No offense to anyone, but I have been there before.

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:04 PM
*Bump*

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:08 AM
Hell nah, Yoga works! I need to do more of that.

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:06 AM

They're pretty good. Remind me of a lot of stuff going down in England last year when I was there. Right up my alley.
My niece'll love em toodrinker Cheers man

Hey thanks for that, and thank you Seahawks for having a listen

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:58 PM

i really like their sound...leave without me is excellent!

Hey thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and your thoughts! I am just doing whatever I can to help them at least get heard. This band is everything to these kids and (without being biased), I can actually see them getting somewhere.

I think they have videos on youtube, but not sure if the last one is up. That was a nice little show there and my little brother wished me a happy birthday (because it was my birthday) while he was on stage before their last song. Kinda brought tears to my eyes.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:35 PM

always make you feel better when you're sad?

Nope

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:33 PM
I guess they just don't reply. I think part of it is my skin color..... laugh

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:19 PM
laugh Hell nah I wouldn't put my number on my profile. I hardly even give it out to anyone.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:18 PM

Sounds good, a little too experimental for my likes but definately quality music that seperates from the mainstream music scene.

Yeah, it isn't my style either, but I do like a few of their songs (Fuzzy, being one but the quality is $#!TTY on there, and a few others not listed, well, except for Nice to know you).

Thanks for checking it out though man, means much to me.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:04 PM

I bet they are talented kids like Faustino :banana: <--- do they dance like this guy too? happy

laugh Yeah on stage they do.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:00 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Fri 07/18/08 09:05 PM
My little brother and little cousins have a band together...

My aunt is marrying a record producer from the U.K. and is producing their songs for them at the moment. I just wanted to share their music with you here >> http://www.myspace.com/therozzes

From the style of music, you wouldn't really guess they are high school/Jr. High kids. It's like that Indie style of music I guess.

Anyways, just thought I would share this. It's not a big deal. One song has horrible quality and wasn't professional produced, which is "Fuzzy", but a good song. Just listen to the other ones, and I recommend "Nice to know you". I dunno why, LOL but we all imagine that song one day being on a car commercial.

For the record, one of them is lying about his age. He is in Jr. High but like almost 6ft. I guess he can get away with it. Trying to say he is 15. laugh (Christian/Chan)

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 08:48 PM
My opinion........ Use Paragraphs. bigsmile

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25