Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Fri 10/25/13 02:14 PM

Haven't seen a few of those! I guess we can slap faces of death in there too haha I'm sure he will judging from looking over some of the other forums :)

Faces of Death was hilarious...lol

Most of them just have the endless circle of BS and debate going on. asleep

no photo
Fri 10/25/13 02:07 PM
Hmmm. Off the top of my head

Salvador comes to mind. Philosophy of a knife. Audition. Cannibal Holocaust. Irreversible.

Theres a few I haven't seen yet such as Salo and A Siberian film. Maybe Torgo will have a few also.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 03:33 PM

Cops is still one of the funniest shows on.
Is it still on?

Yeah. It was cancelled by FOX, but picked up by SPIKE TV. They have one called Cops reloaded, but I haven't watched it yet.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 10:02 AM
Ive had favs in the past, but I never really watched too much TV. Still sticking with TWD, Justified, and The Blacklist. Cops when I need a good laugh:)

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 06:44 PM
If its a relationship where you both have trust in each other. Go ahead. As of right now on my laptop and phone, along with tat artwork, I have memes, and a real talented cat that plays the piano.

If there is no trust and you have doubts. You should get the hell out the relationship.

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 06:39 PM

1. Total honesty

2. Good sense of humour

3. Great personality

4. Fun to be with

5. Understanding

6. Passionate and giving

7. Thoughtful

8. Has integrity and morals

9. A Great smile

10. loves and respexts me with all his heart

Sighs!! A girl can only dream love

1 out of 10 isn't bad:tongue:

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 01:54 PM

Most guys here just want one thing...

A PS4 :)

no photo
Wed 10/23/13 09:37 AM

Have you ever found that life comes around full circle?

As in whatever you did. Good or bad comes back to you? As in karma? Yes it has. And its still happening:)

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 09:19 PM
Listening to Jazz

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 09:02 PM

Hello Beauiful

Cute pic!!!

Is that dog wearing dentures? I can only see half a pick lol

Half a pic. Are you on your phone? Actually, its the upper half of the dog from the doggie denture commercial.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:59 PM

who does he think hes impressing?

Oh shucks. You mean your not impressed. DARN!noway

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:53 PM

Hello Beauiful

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:37 PM

I wouldn't do it.noway

Better not! Lol

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:31 PM
Thats just about as bad as going through a womans' phone or purse.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:23 PM

It would be nice to meet more upfront men, but if they can't be honest with me, then I dodged a bullet. I won't date any bitter one's. They're never as ready to date as they say. Which is why they're all negative or moody at the time.

Well damn, everytime I am upfront. Which is 100% of the time, they think I'm lying. They ask a question. I tell the truth and they call BS....lol. It never works being upfront, but I refuse to lie.

Ok, i do get that. But where is the fight in you? The determination? People are so quick to give up, these days. If you give up, then what's left? You may rob yourself of the chance to prove yourself wrong. Just a heads up drinker

noway huh

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 06:21 PM

It would be nice to meet more upfront men, but if they can't be honest with me, then I dodged a bullet. I won't date any bitter one's. They're never as ready to date as they say. Which is why they're all negative or moody at the time.

Well damn, everytime I am upfront. Which is 100% of the time, they think I'm lying. They ask a question. I tell the truth and they call BS....lol. It never works being upfront, but I refuse to lie.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:22 PM

> but , for me, compatibility depends upon much 'deeper' things than what someone pursued

I do agree with you there. Compatibility isn't all about education although it is bad place to start. Well, unless you're a guy and you start your opinion of compatibility on a woman's breast size :)>

HAHA. Reminds me of a few of my friends that I use to have in my circle.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:16 PM

If you could persuade a person to have a conversation with you, then you would learn about educational details.

I agree with what Dave said.. I've not had difficulty discerning the level of intelligence a user has once they've "opened their mouth" so to speak(and I'm not talking typo's).. I hold several BA's in differing fields but found that Life itSELF has offered a more profound level of education.. so if that option were offered.. I'd probably add "LIFE educated" as well..

I've also spoken to some from other sites that DO offer that option.. and as paintecards said above.. one can put whatEVER they want there.. but agree that it doesn't necessarily make it TRUE..

TxsGal had a good point as well.. you're profile is your landscape to shape however you choose.. some of us actually DO read them through.. I'd suggest you add your criteria there.. in hopes of finding a better or more suitable match.. good luck and "mingle".. you really CAN learn a lot about a person by how they respond in the forums.. just sayin.. :wink:

I so not agree with what most say.
Being higher educated means you have an interest in learning which usually means you are also eager to learn at life's university. Someone who doesn't care or doesn't have the brain to study (don't mean judgement, just factual), will be happy to work a simple job, peel the potatoes and raise a family and not think about deeper things in life.
Nothing wrong with that, but it won't match with someone who does have higher education and interest in deeper subjects, the meaning of life, the universe and everything.
Sure there are exceptions to the rule, but education is a good indication as far as I'm concerned.

The argument that you have a whole profile is lame. It means you could get rid of the other fields too (age, gender, nationality, profession, body type etc etc)

@ Paintecards: One could fill out whatever one wants? Yes, goes for the rest as well.

Really surprised that no one seems to see the added value of an education field.

I don't think it's worth the effort to add a field when someone could just add that info to their profile, if they wanted it known. I list myself as a graduate student on my profile, so anyone knows I'm in college. I don't know, just seems like a tiny thing to waste time on.

I guess I'm also a bit biased; I've spent most of my life around "educated" people and I find them to usually be elitist, intolerant, close-minded, snotty people, so I'd probably shy away from some guy who raved about his education, not be attracted to him for it. But I'm weird like that.

Ding ding ding. The second comment that I liked. I need to buy you a drink...lol

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:13 PM

The only problem I have with the idea is you can lie about it, you might find a guy/woman who claims they have a college degree because it sounds good and it turns out they barely finished high school.

laugh Been there. I love it when a date goes to hell

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:07 PM
Apples and oranges

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25