Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 07:00 AM
:banana: Oh baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me...no more.:banana:

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 07:25 PM
What does a Dutchmen do when The Netherlands win the soccer world cup?

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 07:22 PM
Because the punch line is too long.

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 07:02 PM
Krupa has a very strong resemblance to Bruce Bohne. They may even be related.

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 06:44 PM
I'm thinking they're going to be like those women that work for Amnesty international and solicit for donations if front of Whole Foods. Except it's at a bar...

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 06:40 PM
High and Dry - Radiohead

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 06:18 PM
New Orleans

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 06:13 PM
My latest one :)

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 05:51 PM
A simple ''Thank You for your help'' is awesome. I hear it everyday. And, of course when I get a Semper Fi from my brothers:)

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 05:49 PM

Unfortunately the "truth" is subjective. For example:

Even if someone said "I don't want to be with you because you're(fill in the blank)" it is still only their opinion and not necessarily truth. With that being said I think when people break up they are bitter because it didn't work out... While they think they may be telling the other person the "truth" they are really just looking for a place to lay blame. How hard is it to admit it's no ones FAULT and just part ways because you're not right for each other?

Shouldn't be hard at to say that. Thats kind of what I was getting at. At least getting to know someone first to see if they may be someone you're interested in.

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 05:47 PM
Boredom during the off season.

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 05:42 PM

I only ask because for the past 3 years I was with this guy but it never felt right to me.I didn't know what to do.My family loved him,my daughter loved him,he did take care of us,fixed the house if it needed fixing but he was lousy at keeping a job,lousy at communicating,gave no affection to me or intimacy and had a bad smokin problem*weed.My whole family told me to marry him bc he was the best I could get.'There is no such thing as love mija,you need to be with someone who can take care of you and your daughter.'they said.Needless to say,I broke it off anyway bc my heart just wasn't in it.

It took you 3 years to finally break it off. Damn. You're more patient than I am....lol.

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 05:39 PM

How many people truely believe that Love exists?Is it really that googoo,gaga,my world turned upside down and sweep you off your feet feeling like everyone says?Or do you believe in convenience?Well,he/she is there for me,they do everything a good woman/man is supposed to but I just don't think I'm 'in'love with him/her.They put up with my b.s.,the family loves 'em...I guess I could grow to love this person.What is your opinion?

I used to believe Love exists but as I get older I don't think that way anymore; its just a convenience. People have forgotten how to love as its all about possessions and money these days. Very sad.
:thumbsup: Well said. Very few out there

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 05:32 PM
Even when getting to know someone. It's better to tell the truth. Better to find someone to fit your lifestyle, wants, needs....etc. then to find out you are going to date Mother Teresa.

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 05:18 PM
Freak
Mischievous
Trustworthy
Inquisitive
Caring
Self Actualizing

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 01:44 PM
I thought it was better than Bravo's. Interviews were funny too

no photo
Sat 12/18/10 01:40 PM
Lets see...The 70's

The Habs winning 4 consecutive and basically ruling the 70's with 6 cups altogether.
The Lords of Dogtown
Great football
Great Olympics
Great TV Series
Great music. Whether it's Disco, soft rock, or Rock And Roll.
Gerd Müller and Franz Beckenbauer helping Germany win another World cup.

And Barry Manilow rules. lol. No guilty pleasures heresmokin

no photo
Fri 12/17/10 08:26 PM
Never dip your pen in company ink.

no photo
Fri 12/17/10 06:28 PM
Edited by shrxfn68 on Fri 12/17/10 06:30 PM
Chiller 13: The Decade’s Scariest Movie Moments:banana:

My Friday night is complete.

no photo
Fri 12/17/10 05:15 PM
Such a groundbreaking musician. My uncle was such a big fan of that genre with the likes of Frank Zappa. Not for everyone, so most probably will not like his music.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next