Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 05:00 PM
The Blacklist or Justified. That is all:)

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 04:45 AM
Babe, Rocky II, The Karate Kid, Major League = Hooray for the underdog type of joyous tears.

Thelma and Louise and White Heat = The over joyous, up yours to "the man" I'm/we're going do this our way and go out like a boss type of tears.

Schindler's List, UP, and My Dog Skip = Heartbreaking type of tears.

:)

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 06:57 PM

hhahahahahahahahahaha

Long time no see dude :-)

Yes indeed. Just working and riding my Harley:)

no photo
Sat 11/08/14 04:17 PM
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

no photo
Sat 11/08/14 07:47 AM
Definitely one of the top three shows on TV/cable:)

no photo
Sat 11/08/14 07:43 AM
The Slaughtered Lamb - East Proctor:wink:

no photo
Sat 11/08/14 07:39 AM
Hmmm. I hate holier than though arts, fast food and the way it smells, bad drivers, people who wear saggy pants, people with no common sense, media whores, terrible lovers, "vanilla" relationships/sex, people who don't hold the "F" word sacred, reality or most TV for that matter, women who think duck lips are cool, fake tans, conformists, and bad drivers:smile:

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 03:39 PM
Ummm. Weird Science was 84' and TBC was 85'. Yes?waving

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 08:29 PM
Married woman blues by Sleepy John Estes:)

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 01:55 PM
Well, I was celibate from 5/27/89 through 1/1/2001 and was without cell service for 4 weeks from Hurricane Katrina. Hmmmm ...if it was a life or death choice, I'd choose sex. But the first woman be warned who enter my room..lolpitchfork

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 01:46 PM
Single because I'm into BDSM...lol. I hate pure "vanilla" relationships. So damn boring. Think outside the box once in a whilepitchfork

And, no. I'm into the swinging aspect of it, and 50 shades can take a trendy leap off a very tall bridge.

no photo
Thu 04/10/14 05:56 AM
I personally have always been into the BDSM lifestyle. Dom. Never a switch have been or Submissive. Most who don't think outside the box think it's more of a weirdness that is perverted. Well, in some cases it may look like that, but that's OK. There is several different types or genres of the lifestyle that I will not do. I've done years of reading and research on the subject by talking to Mistresses and Doms.

Facebook has a very informative page named a A Dominants Initiative as well as one for Subs. Along with their actual website which explains it more in detail. The trend with 50 shades is a misconception amongst the public.

Dealing with this in the bedroom, being the sexual and sensual Dom, there are things people don't realize that there is safety involved, first aid kits, proper knot tying, posture and position, as well as the much needed trust and respect you must have for each other.

There's a lot more to say, but I just thought I'd throw my two cents in for now;)

no photo
Wed 02/26/14 06:44 PM

Shrxfn, promise? Lol

Wabbit, I've got a bottle in the fridge now :) u & rcb can come share.

Missy, ur fav drink?

Of course, I promise:) *still thinking of a pic I can post that would get me band*glasses

no photo
Wed 02/26/14 06:30 PM
2 glasses of any wine and I am pawing your legs and wanting to go dance on a bar and maybe fall off it toodrinks Then I would ask you straight up if you wanna make out and seeing i your up to possibly being tied up and letting me please you...lol

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 07:07 PM

AND OF COURSE MY FB POST LAST NIGHT. IM SORRY. BUT, I AM CORRECT ON THIS. AT LEAST SOME AGREED WITH ME:)

Andrew Lehwalder:

Oh please get rid of that girl. The apocalypse is no time to wanting to try to dress up like Lara Croft and act sexy. Kill her off or change her outfit...
Like � Reply � 24 � 15 hours ago � Edited

Mich�l Haggerty Are you serious
Like � 16 hours ago

Rebecca Connard I was thinking the samething....lol!
Like � 1 � 16 hours ago

Shago N Lana Jealous much?! Lol
Like � 16 hours ago

Andrew Lehwalder Seriously. Look. Midriff top? Legs exposed? Arms almost fully exposed? Neck? Not jealous if Im a guy. She's hot and all, but please. This isn't the proper way to dress. No protection what so ever. Please!!

Andrew Lehwalder's photo.

Like � 11 � 16 hours ago

idiots, about time they had some leg action going on in the show... finally get 2 sexy women, and people gripe...

Pssssst. Don't let people know I'm an idiot and hate a sexy apocalypse...laugh

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 07:04 PM

AND OF COURSE MY FB POST LAST NIGHT. IM SORRY. BUT, I AM CORRECT ON THIS. AT LEAST SOME AGREED WITH ME:)

Andrew Lehwalder:Oh please get rid of that girl. The apocalypse is no time to wanting to try to dress up like Lara Croft and act sexy. Kill her off or change her outfit...

Mich�l: Are you serious
Like � 16 hours ago

Rebecca: I was thinking the same thing....lol!
Like � 1 � 16 hours ago

Shago: Jealous much?! Lol
Like � 16 hours ago

Andrew Lehwalder: Seriously. Look. Midriff top? Legs exposed? Arms almost fully exposed? Neck? Not jealous if Im a guy. She's hot and all, but please. This isn't the proper way to dress. No protection what so ever. Please!!

Like � 11 � 16 hours ago

laugh laugh laugh

...not much protection if a heard of walkers bombard her! scared js!!

It's moments like these when I feel like just walking up to the producers of the show and slapping themmad ...lol

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 11:33 AM
Edited by shrxfn68 on Mon 02/24/14 11:36 AM

Andrew Lehwalder:Oh please get rid of that girl. The apocalypse is no time to wanting to try to dress up like Lara Croft and act sexy. Kill her off or change her outfit...

Mich�l: Are you serious
Like � 16 hours ago

Rebecca: I was thinking the same thing....lol!
Like � 1 � 16 hours ago

Shago: Jealous much?! Lol
Like � 16 hours ago

Andrew Lehwalder: Seriously. Look. Midriff top? Legs exposed? Arms almost fully exposed? Neck? Not jealous if Im a guy. She's hot and all, but please. This isn't the proper way to dress. No protection what so ever. Please!!

Like � 11 � 16 hours ago

no photo
Mon 02/24/14 11:08 AM

really kill one of your team members over a bed..hmm.. and yeah I would definitely be hoarding paintings artwork gold silver... diamonds..lol

Hunters:)
I know. Then go to sleep in the same room with his body? Is it possible that guy doesn't know what happens when folks die? That was all about stooped people who magically lived this long. I hope they all got eaten by each other.

and for real...that guy doesn't know how to handle a weapon, and he's in the company of this army guy? I dunno. Not as rewarding an episode, to watch for me.

I know Klc...the first 2 were so good! Not sure I'm liking GI Joe at all laugh somethin aint right!

that doctor seems stupid... something doesn't seem very right there... they didn't say cure, they said he knew how it started...

Would you trust a doctor/scientist with a mullet?

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 06:42 PM

really kill one of your team members over a bed..hmm.. and yeah I would definitely be hoarding paintings artwork gold silver... diamonds..lol

Hunters:)

no photo
Sun 02/23/14 06:28 PM
I want that painting:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25