uh huh:tongue:Exactly

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 09:06 PM

Big Bang Theory:smile:

Literally or figuratively? :tongue:

Literally only if you were here. Figuratively later tonight...lmaopitchfork

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:33 PM
Id move the Red Wings to San Jose, that we would at least win one Stanley Cup:banana:

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:31 PM

Nobody's Perfect by Jessie J

I thought you were gonna say ''bitching and moaning'' by Drew...lol

Is that a ballad or club mix? :tongue:

Its a ballad, but its been remixed by DJ Sammy with a beat....lol

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:26 PM

Nobody's Perfect by Jessie J

I thought you were gonna say ''bitching and moaning'' by Drew...lol

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:18 PM

I'd get everyone addicted to World of Warcraft! pitchfork

rofl

Id buy everyone Skyrim:tongue:

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 06:40 PM
Big Bang Theory:smile:

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 04:58 PM
waving Welcome

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 04:09 PM
I agree. I think its a waste of money if your going to join a gym and are worried about the guys there. It's dog and pony show most o the time. Invest in a pair of dumbbells, a balance ball, and a Nordic track like I did:)

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 03:39 PM
As mentioned above. I give to the homeless in person. But them a bunch of burgers and stuff. I only give to the Humane Society other than that. And next week for one week. I pay for the persons order behind me at the Starbucks drive thru:)

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 10:41 AM
The only thing that is reminding me its xmas time is the all the ho ho ho'ing, good cheer, cheesy decorations(Not yours Ruth34611), and wishes and the niceness that comes out of people two or three times a year. I think its a scam on their part to cover up the other days of the year they dont give a ****. Some of it makes me sick when I see all the so-called jolly topics here.

Is it so bad to nice every other day of the year, or do you save up all your niceness and only distribute it in December?

Plus, as we chit chatted about this earlier, the over commercialization of everything to makes it worse.

Call me jaded, a Grinch, scrooge or what ever. Its just my opinion, and the abilty to see through people that are full of it.

Wanna change my thoughts? From now on, post in a topic what you did from now until next xmas to make someone smile, help them out, or actually called your''friends'' to wish them a happy holidays and hope everything is going good for them. rant

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 09:56 AM
Shenanigans!!

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 09:13 AM

People are people no matter where they work....Unfortunately, schools do not have "sex offender" detectors which teachers must pass through on their way to the classroom each morning...It is a sad truth for our children and, of course, their parents. Perhaps intense psychological testing should be a requirement during the hiring process. When protecting children, no stone should be left unturned...:heart:

Leigh2154? Can you home school me please? :banana:

Yes, it would be my pleasure....Will you be paying with cash or are we going to use the barter system?pitchfork

bigsmile

Barter baby...loldevil

bigsmile

We need to talk about what we are gonna barter:tongue:

Hmmmmmmmmmm....I can think of a few things, do you know anything about auto repair and maintenance? My car needs an oil change and tire rotation..rofl rofl rofl

Yes I do. I can also bore you to death on what I do or a living if you dont mind someone being overly neat and anal about things. Wait...did I say anal. Thats a different topic...lol:tongue:

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:43 AM

People are people no matter where they work....Unfortunately, schools do not have "sex offender" detectors which teachers must pass through on their way to the classroom each morning...It is a sad truth for our children and, of course, their parents. Perhaps intense psychological testing should be a requirement during the hiring process. When protecting children, no stone should be left unturned...:heart:

Yes, it would be my pleasure....Will you be paying with cash or are we going to use the barter system?pitchfork

bigsmile

Barter baby...loldevil

bigsmile

We need to talk about what we are gonna barter:tongue:

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:26 AM

bigsmile

Barter baby...loldevil

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:15 AM

I've actually had Skyrim sitting here for the longest...but have yet to play it. Maybe I should this weekend...

Yes. Slay some Dragons:) Join the Dark Brotherhood:)

I'll get on it. >:D

Let me know how it goes...

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:14 AM

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:12 AM

The Geese I fed this morning. Although, I dont understand them. It sounded to me like they enjoyed the bread:smile:

It was not happy quacks you were hearing from the geese, it was gas pains from constipation!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Luv you!!:angel:

Hey now. I was the only one out there feeding them in 15 degree weather. It was happy honks TYVM:wink:

Luv you too:tongue:

no photo
Sat 12/10/11 08:00 AM
The Geese I fed this morning. Although, I dont understand them. It sounded to me like they enjoyed the bread:smile:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25