Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:30 AM

I agree. I'm looking for a nice middle age man but none of them will respond to my messages :(

Hmmm. Nice and middle aged:)

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:24 AM

What is the first thing you do after having sex?

The first thing I do is climb back into the front seat and turn on the air.

Funny thing about this post, being that the OP is Ukrainian on her moms side is stating exactly what I did. Because the last woman I was with was Ukrainian on her moms side, and the sex was intense and the air did get turned on after we were donesmokin

Never had car sex before, so it was kind of hot...lolpitchfork

Sex is best anywhere and everywhere, both indoors and outdoors, except in bed, lol. Although there's a time and place for that too

I agree. beds are soooooo 2001..lol

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:22 AM
Fly to Vegas. Visit best friend and his wife. Go to Double Down Saloon and hang with the punks, greasers and drink some *** juice. Walk the strip and laugh at all the johns getting busted by the UC's. Talk about old times:)

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:17 AM
Autumn and winter seasons. The smell of an ice rink. Rain. Apple pie.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:15 AM

What is the first thing you do after having sex?

The first thing I do is climb back into the front seat and turn on the air.

Funny thing about this post, being that the OP is Ukrainian on her moms side is stating exactly what I did. Because the last woman I was with was Ukrainian on her moms side, and the sex was intense and the air did get turned on after we were donesmokin

Never had car sex before, so it was kind of hot...lolpitchfork

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 10:25 AM

I'm half way thru 2nd season. There are some serious flaws in the story, though. Like the woman getting pregnant and being upset about it. What you expect if you have sex regularly? At least have the responsibility to think you could and probably will get pregnant. Total BS
And not being able to stay on the farm with that vet. So what? There's loads of other farms, so why not find themselves their own and settle down there?
Everyone talking about going out to find that missing girl, but the mum doesn't seem to care about her anymore?
When they got stuck on the motorway and all these walkers turned up, they hid under cars. The walkers can smell humans but at that moment they conveniently don't smell a thing, not even when someone is almost bleeding out.
Totally believable!
Plenty more silly things like that, they could've done better.
I still like the series, but some things are really totally stupid.

Lori getting pregnant and being upset about it probably because she didnt know if it was Rick's or Shane's. And now we will never know

And at the time she didn't know that Rick was still alive.

And not being able to stay on the farm with that vet. So what?

Maybe they got comfortable with their surroundings and they were helping Herschel and his family out. Plus Carl needed medical attn till he got better and they were still searching for Sophia.

Everyone talking about going out to find that missing girl, but the mum doesn't seem to care about her anymore?

Would you if your little girl had a probability of already being eaten alive?

When they got stuck on the motorway and all these walkers turned up, they hid under cars.

The walkers can smell humans. Yes, But being that they're was a lot of rotting corpses in the cars and all over and Daryl threw a couple of dead people on T Dog along with a few on him.

But then again. It is fiction...lol

And BTW. I cant stand those whiny weak *** characters like Maggie and her sister. And Glen. I cant wait till he meets Negan if it goes by the books:)

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 10:14 AM
On a personal level. Yes, but after we had a talk on the type of subject which you are asking about and it happens to come along during our conversations. Some dates can go real great and turn out being a good night and some go further. And, that's only if it ever got to that part of a talk if a date actually last more than 3 hours.

I mean this is coming from a guy that has done this twice on the first date and went on to an LTR with them.

But if she threw herself at me. No way. Thats a red flag to me.

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 10:07 AM

Hi! I'm new to the site and new to dating again after my 8-yr marriage ended, but that's a different story.
I'm a 2-yr breast cancer survivor. I am very nervous about dating because I went through a double mastectomy during my course of treatment. Although I've completed breast reconstruction, I'm not the same for obvious reasons. I feel like I'm ready to move forward with my life but am extremely nervous about talking to future dates about my history. I know that it will need to come up eventually, but I'm self conscious and scared of potential reactions. I know any person worth having wouldn't hold that against me, but still. When is the appropriate time to approach a subject like this one?

huh Why should your double mastectomy be a problem for any man?
This is coming from a man who looks like a cartoon character question his credulity. Your concerns are best met in counseling so you can learn the appropriate boundaries and social skills needed to move gracefully from personal and private to sharing aspects of yourself not ready to offer.,..

Hey. I learned a lot from watching cartoonshappy

no photo
Sun 10/20/13 10:02 AM

Hi! I'm new to the site and new to dating again after my 8-yr marriage ended, but that's a different story.
I'm a 2-yr breast cancer survivor. I am very nervous about dating because I went through a double mastectomy during my course of treatment. Although I've completed breast reconstruction, I'm not the same for obvious reasons. I feel like I'm ready to move forward with my life but am extremely nervous about talking to future dates about my history. I know that it will need to come up eventually, but I'm self conscious and scared of potential reactions. I know any person worth having wouldn't hold that against me, but still. When is the appropriate time to approach a subject like this one?

huh Why should your double mastectomy be a problem for any man?

Agreeddrinker I dated a breast cancer survivor. It made no difference to me, because this woman was awesome:)

As or the OP. You are correct. I someone holds it against you about your past. They're are not worth your time. Gently ask a few questions on the first date. 50 questions can be fun, intriguing, and break a lot of ice on the first date. IMO.

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 10:23 PM
WTF are you watching that crap f:tongue: or? lol

no photo
Sat 10/19/13 04:29 PM

Started watching this series the other day, I love it! Can't stop watching, got two more seasons to go

Being stood up by that wanker was a good thing...lol. This is what my Saturday nights consist of:)

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 01:53 PM

I'm going to modify a response I gave in another thread, because it fits this topic and I'm too lazy to completely write a new one.

If you happened to get to know a person of another race and you formed a relationship based on mutual interests, hobbies, activities, etc. I wouldn't have a problem with it. What bothers me is when people go out looking for a certain "other" it's like you're objectifying them, you're not dating them for them, you're dating them because of their age, race, etc.

If you happened to click with a person of a different race as a person, and they click with you, as a person, by all means, go for it. But most of the time, someone is looking for something "different" and "exotic" and they get off on the fact that you're different and exotic and I think that's creepy.

There, you asked for input from a black woman, you have it.

I never considered other races exotic outside of like Brazil or the Caribbean. Must have accent too...not Nigerian accent. In America there's rich, middle class and hood. All three classes include all races. I agree with you that people who are obsessed with a particular race or look can be creepy or it could be a fetish like tickling. If two hearts and minds click though ....there are no boundaries.

Hood? As in ghetto? You mean the poor, lower, underclass, or working poor don't you? I'll be watching for Wikipedia edits in next few days:tongue:

I live in the Hood.surprised

Hood isn't a type of class:tongue:

laugh waving

Can I be your hood Rat...lolsmokin

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 01:52 PM

I agree, living in the 'hood has nothing to do with class. Sometimes it's due to circumstance or sometimes it's a preference; the principal of my elementary school lives in the 'hood by choice, he says he'd never live anyplace else because there he can do as he pleases, he knows all of his neighbors personally he can enjoy life. I've lived in the 'burbs and the 'hood, and I kind of get his point.smokin

Due to circumstances beyond my control. I was living in ''the hood'' in NOLA. I actually liked it. Funny thing was is that I didn't know anyone, and became pretty cool with the other people that lived there. I actually enjoyed the neighbors and they way they watched out for everyone. I also lived in the ''burbs'' too. Neighboring with the ''Im holier than thou art'' and the ''My car is way better than yours'' I find no matter where you live there's evil/arrogant and ignorance everywhere.

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 12:34 PM

I'm going to modify a response I gave in another thread, because it fits this topic and I'm too lazy to completely write a new one.

If you happened to get to know a person of another race and you formed a relationship based on mutual interests, hobbies, activities, etc. I wouldn't have a problem with it. What bothers me is when people go out looking for a certain "other" it's like you're objectifying them, you're not dating them for them, you're dating them because of their age, race, etc.

If you happened to click with a person of a different race as a person, and they click with you, as a person, by all means, go for it. But most of the time, someone is looking for something "different" and "exotic" and they get off on the fact that you're different and exotic and I think that's creepy.

I never considered other races exotic outside of like Brazil or the Caribbean. Must have accent too...not Nigerian accent. In America there's rich, middle class and hood. All three classes include all races. I agree with you that people who are obsessed with a particular race or look can be creepy or it could be a fetish like tickling. If two hearts and minds click though ....there are no boundaries.

Hood? As in ghetto? You mean the poor, lower, underclass, or working poor don't you? I'll be watching for Wikipedia edits in next few days:tongue:

I live in the Hood.surprised

Hood isn't a type of class:tongue:

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 09:52 AM

Personally I think the Academy Awards are nothing more than Hollywood ego stroking.

The whole thing is a joke, Kevin Smith tried to get Michael Parks nominated for his performance in Red State, but found out he would have to pay the Academy $250,000 just to campaign the film.

KS is a tool of a host that seriously needs to change his wardrobe...haha. Some good movies, but bad clothing decisions.

no photo
Fri 10/18/13 09:45 AM
Edited by shrxfn68 on Fri 10/18/13 09:46 AM

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 09:59 AM
Ah, but for those who said ''hell no''.

What would happen if he/she that you loved so dearly/married/ etc... accidentally became infected through a blood transfusion or received it from occupational exposure?

Hmmm. Thoughts or would just leave them high or dry.

2Kids Mom. You happy I posted something...lol:tongue:

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 09:45 AM
I hate trolls. Over reactive fanboys and girls that will stop watching The Walking Dead if Daryl dies. Stupid FB over posts about how good your children, or you are in school. Complaining about life when you have it better then the bum on the street.

I still like Piano cat though, along with Catch The Ice Dude:)

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 09:33 AM
On Netflix right now, they have a 2 good documentaries about the genre. One is done by Robert Rodriguez called ''American Grindhouse''and the other is ''Nightmares in Red White and Blue'' and has interviews and such some great directors.

p.s. they have more, but those two I found the most interesting

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 09:28 AM
I loved the first 4 seasons, and a little bit of the 5th. It seems to have faded a lil bit for me. Plus, I always found Penny so damn annoying...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25