Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 03:24 PM
SWM into chainsaws, tattoos, horror, Wild and kinky sex, and hockey masks seek like minded SWF. No weirdos, pleaseflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 03:14 PM
Happened with my ex g/f. She asked me to marry her. Although, I am pretty sure the only reason was because she became a holy roller and all that nonsense. I said no. she freaked out and cried and started saying we have to do what the church says. I left a week later. Life goes on...

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 03:10 PM
I think lies and dishonesty are.

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 03:07 PM
Well, I guess the Marines are not anywhere in your decision to join?

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 06:40 PM
The Strangers. ****ing freaky. I love getting scaredhappy

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 04:31 PM

London is awesome. Spent 6 weeks there with Best Buy. Love the weather and the women. The guys are pretty cool too.

I bet...A beautiful and interesting place would love to see!!

I logged a lot of miles walking everywhere. The transportation was always on time too. When I needed it

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 04:22 PM
London is awesome. Spent 6 weeks there with Best Buy. Love the weather and the women. The guys are pretty cool too.

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 04:06 PM

I'll make sure to tell my customers that...lol
its better than them buying crap

I was being sarcastic dude....lol. I'm all into the tech business/sales and know how when it comes to TV:) Its all good thoughdrinker

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 03:53 PM
I'll make sure to tell my customers that...lol

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 03:48 PM
3 more days till my interview :) Hopefully I can leave this damn state and move back to Louisiana:banana:

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 03:44 PM
Oh yeah. One more thing. Damn, that was a good game...lol.

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 03:44 PM

I have been Stupid all my life. I just proved it again by putting a hole in my 48 inch 1080/240 LG TV. BECAUSE THE FARKING GIANTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE ALL EAGLES FAN GET MAJOR BOWEL BLOCKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

240's are overrated. LG's are OK. Go Panasonic! You just did yourself a huge favorhappy

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 03:38 PM

My date meets me at the door, holds my hand ( to make sure that I don't fall) walks me to the car, opens the door for me, hands me my seatbelt, then gives me a bunch of kisses before he shuts my door. smooched

After the date, he will open my door, help me out of the car, holds my hand again, and walks me back up to my door. blushing

Is it extremely windy where you are at?

There's a bar called "The Door"?????????

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaalaugh

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:28 PM
Just got done watching the Eagles comeback and whoop some *** on the Giantssmokin

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 01:15 PM
Do Women? What if she picks me up in her car?

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 09:29 AM
If I do that then I'll imagine an over populated world. Finite resources running lower. Food quality going down. Deforestation. species becoming extinct because man moves into their area and builds. High crime rate in certain areas. More Gangs. More homeless. Not enough jobs. Oh wait. I think we are already close to this point already.

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 07:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egoQRNKeYxw

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 07:15 AM
Fallout: New Vegasbigsmile

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 07:09 AM

Gotta respectfully disagree with the concept that someone can learn to be a good partner in the sack.

People are good at certain things or they are not. Exhuberant enthusiasm is inherant, and so is being double jointed. Just cause you show someone a new move, doesnt mean that they are gonna they employ it with a happy fervor.

Some people are really good at sex. Some aint. If someone has spent most of thier life being self-conscious, shy and unsure while being naked...that pattern will not change.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it happy to do a reverse cowgirl with a moneyshot chaser. (Tho I know someone out there will indignantly say "Don't tell ME what I can't do!"....hehehehehehe)

Also, not willing to try new things which probably falls under the title ''Exuberant enthusiasm''. Women that are not self confident are such a buzz kill.

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 07:06 AM

Just want to make it clear to you 40+ men out there that the reason why you can't find a good woman on here is because you have screen names that make you look like,as the subject says,DIRTY PERVERTS!Do not try to make a move on a female with the screen name that says LONGHARDONE,THICKANDHARD,LIKEITROUGH,BIGCOCK,etc. etc.Seriously? If that's what you think catches a good woman then the reason why you're single at 40 is pretty self explanatory.So if you don't want to be called a dirty,perverted,old geezer and get a good woman...I'd suggest getting that fixed ASAP.JMHO.From a woman's perspective.

I think some of them just arent interested in 'good' women.

good in the sack counts, don't it?

a 'good' partner of either gender would include someone who is paying close enough attention to their partners wants and needs to be or develop into a 'good in the sack' partner

Define a ''good'' partner.