Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 09:25 AM
The last time I went on a cruise, the majority of people on there were single. Unless times have changed.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 11:41 AM
Hmmmm. The last time I was ever in true love and just woo hoo happy was in 2001. Although, with infatuation/lust, which sometimes get confused with it, because the brain sometimes overrules the heart. Id say 2010 on here.

Ive become a smarter and less mushy person with an IDGAF attitude. I dont cry over a broken heart anymore. brush it off and move on if the other party is at fault. I was called a black hearted A-hole a few years ago, because I didnt forgive her for cheating on me...lol. I just smiled and walked away.

Where the hell was I going with this? IDK. I just ramble sometimes:)

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 11:32 AM
The Blacklist, Justified, and TWD:)

no photo
Fri 06/14/13 07:15 AM
Depending on my mood. Not balling aloud, but due to the fact that they do make me tear up.

Whiskey Lullaby- Braid Paisley and Allison Krauss
Murder in the city - The Avett Brothers
Blue or Grey - Jaymay
Nessun Dorma - Pavarotti
Canon In D - Pachelbel...Got to love the strings:)
Sailor - Lolita
Wonderland By Night - Bert Kaempfert

no photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:24 PM
Mud with Matthew McConaughey. Just fricken phenomenonal. Needs to be nominated for best actor at the upcoming oscars for this role:-)

no photo
Thu 06/13/13 09:18 PM
Watched it 3 times so far. Its so damn interesting:-)

no photo
Thu 02/14/13 11:12 AM
White Heat
Wait Until Dark
The Public Enemy
Lady in a Cage
Year Of The Dragon
Dawn Of The Dead
Skyfall
Nosferatu
District 9
Taxi Driver

no photo
Sat 05/19/12 09:57 AM
Justified, TWD, Person of Interest. Still on and im all good:) The last time I got peeved was when they cancelled My Name Is Earl and Memphis Beat.

no photo
Mon 05/07/12 03:49 PM
Be aware if you're wear the **** out of the PS3 by gaming and watching BD movies, You're better off buying a separate BD player. If the lens goes out on your PS 3, it will or should only play DVD/CD's. There are models with dual lenses, but, Ill respond back if you're interested.

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 03:06 PM
How cheap are you looking to go? They have some good cheap ones out there if you look.

I'd wait till you save the $$$. Even though BDP will output 1080p, it still looks awesome on a 720 which was my first flat panel.

I you ever have any questions other than this, just shot me a message. This is what I do for a living.

no photo
Tue 04/10/12 03:47 PM
Charlotte's Web. I still cry everytime I watch it.

no photo
Tue 04/10/12 03:45 PM
Justified. Season finale on tonight. FX at 7pm. I can pretty much bet that who ever watches this will go out and by the last two season to see what they missed.

Person off interest is also pretty damn awesome.

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 08:52 AM
Good morning Ranger fanrant lol j/kwaving

no photo
Fri 03/23/12 08:43 AM
WWOZ 90.7 in New Orleans. All genres of heritage music. Listen online. I'm sure you will love it. The only radio station I listen to in the last 9 years since living there.

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 06:10 PM
I don't think I would be ever able to commit one :/

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 06:08 PM

break laws if there was no chance of being caught?

I was thinking what superpower I would want and I chose invisibility because then I could go attend classes and become educated for free

that would actually be kind of like theft though,,,wouldnt it?

what 'crime' do you think you might do if you could get away with it?

Not in the U.K. From what they told me when I was there for 6 weeks. The first two years are free. Unless I misunderstood what they were saying. But, after that the invisibility would come in handy instead of having to pay for furthering your education.

no photo
Thu 03/08/12 05:58 PM
FTW!! :D

Zombieland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVYP46ecl4Y

Dawn Of The Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l44EbAbLid0

no photo
Wed 03/07/12 02:51 PM
The difference is all have escape routes which vary from easy to difficult.

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 12:46 PM
Id still go with her...lol. As long as all the parts are in working order:tongue:

no photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:47 AM
trying. since I actually have light in the room now. Sunlight that is

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25