Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 07:43 AM

Haha. Good thing I'm very fond of dogs. laugh

Oh, speaking of which, my dog gave birth to puppies last night. Hee.

And so as not to digress from the topic at hand, I liked the spider scenes in The Mist where the horde of baby spiders came out from inside a living person; and hailing from a dimensional rift, the adult versions of these spiders had large fangs and shot webbing that melted through skin like acid.

At least your no crazy cat lady...lol.

When I get the rest of my Dog tat sleeve done, or as it progresses. I only have two now. Ill post it...If it lets memad

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 07:38 AM
I'd be rice milk, Salmon, water, and Whole Wheat Rice, with spinach and broccoli.

Just a little FYI on the organic. Any fruit or veggie with a hard skin shouldn't be considered if your trying to save a few bucks.

Avocados, Asparagus, Bananas, Kiwi etc...

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 07:32 AM
When I was visiting the U.K. last year, I got heavily into that game. I found myself screaming at the TV after I got into it.

It was really easy to understand and fun to watch unlike Baseball and Basketball...

As for the World Cup. I dont know who is in. Ill take Sri Lanka or England.

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 07:19 AM

HAHA! Love this movie:D

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 02:30 AM
Edited by shrxfn68 on Thu 03/03/11 02:35 AM

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 07:34 AM
Being that I have OCD. I'm always immaculate. So, I dont know if there is an actual clinical name for just being clean and orderly....I dont wash my hands 80 times a day.

There was a problem with the ex though. She didnt like it cause she thought I was crossing her territory. Dishes, vacuuming, laundry, yardwork, dusting, cooking dinner etc etc etc...lol UGH!!

So, I had to get use to leaving somethings unfinished. Keep on mind that this is on top of a 50-60 work week, Helping her with her sons homework. Football and baseball practice. My Ice Hockey on Sat mornings.

I kept pretty busy, but there were times when I just had to decompress and chill out. Now, the problem is finding a woman who likes it or has it too. Or can just deal with not doing any house work.

And it isn't the OCD where I have a problem. I just keep everything clean and in order and my work has to always lean towards perfection. Plus, the fact that I am selfless and I put others before me if it makes it easier on them.

So, in a nutshell, I dont find a problem in having a clean house that is dusted, smelling good, and always looking nice and neatbigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:32 PM
Its all abotu Mardi Gras for the next two weeks for medrinker :banana:

no photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:26 PM
Edited by shrxfn68 on Fri 02/25/11 07:27 PM
Jaymay, Brandi Carlile, and The Secret Sisterslove

no photo
Wed 02/23/11 09:42 PM
The smell right before it rains
The feeling of the rain
My PS3
My TV
The ability to walk, run, and breathe on my own
Walking on a beach and feeling the mist
High thread count down comforters and sheets.

no photo
Wed 02/23/11 09:38 PM

no photo
Wed 02/23/11 05:00 PM
Bio has the inside stories on them starting now. Highly recommended if you love those movies. Great interviews and insights:)

no photo
Sun 02/20/11 03:18 PM
Because I just moved to New Orleans and have yet to find someone, but the women are sure talkative down here compared to where I use to live.

no photo
Sun 02/13/11 09:30 AM
Tell him to get with the program and get in better touch with his feelings towards you. To become more emotional and in touch with what you need.

Otherwise, leave and find someone who will.

no photo
Sun 02/13/11 09:27 AM

as I ponder whatever possible love life I might have in the future, I find it difficult to imagine cohabitating with anyone who does not listen to some hillbilly blues, country & soul...as well as the basics or metal guitar

Patti Loveless - true country in an era of crossover - she's the real thing -

Old Soul

I feel the same way. If they can sing along with all that you mentioned. Including The Avett Brothers, Brandi Carlile, Secret Sisters, and Candye Kane. There may just be something there:)

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 09:31 PM

So, then the question is: would it be possible in a knock down drag out fight for only one to emerge the victor? Can any of them ever die? If so, how and who wins?

Then Victor Crowley would enter the ring and demolish the winner bigsmile

Especially if he uses his gas-powered power sander.

I tell you bro, That was awesome. and with my recent addition of Hatchet 2 and Piranha 3D. I'm in bloodbath heaven:)

...and they were actually really enjoyable!!

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 11:50 AM
Far be it from me to be stumped on this, but have they recently started putting ''Themes'' on Blu Ray for PS3?

I just got Piranha 3D, and it asked if I wanted to keep the theme? I did and low and behold. How glorious it looks on my big screen. Pretty awesome theme too :)

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 11:47 AM

From what I heard, it's because of some conflict with the original writing staff. In any case, this is what I found:

The Walking Dead executive producer Robert Kirkman says a recent report about changes in the show's writing staff is "unfortunate" and "premature."

Earlier this week, Deadline.com reported that executive producer Frank Darabont had let his writing staff go, including his No. 2 guy, executive producer Charles "Chic" Eglee. The report also suggested that Darabont might not hire a new team of writers to pen Season 2's 13 episodes, but would instead assign scripts to freelancers.

"It's kind of unfortunate that it's being reported that our writing staff has been fired because that's not the case," Kirkman, who created the comic book series on which the AMC zombie drama is based, tells TVGuide.com. "It makes Frank look bad. I don't think Frank wants it out there that he's just firing people off of a successful show seemingly for no reason."

Kirkman says Eglee, whose previous credits include Dexter, Dark Angel and The Shield, chose to leave the show after Darabont decided to stay on as the showrunner for the The Walking Dead's second season.

"Chic Eglee is a high-level television writer. He was brought onto The Walking Dead with the idea that Frank was going to work on the first season and then go off and do movies," Kirkman says. "Chic didn't want to be second-in-command on a show when he's used to being a top dog, and so he decided to go off and do something else, which is something that happens and is not a big deal."

Kirkman says he's excited to continue working with Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) and credits him with creating a unique vision for the show. But it's too soon to tell what other writers the duo will work with in Season 2, Kirkman says.

"It's a little premature to be nailing down. I don't know if it's going to be a freelance situation or if we're going to have writers in a writers' room," he says. "That's something that's being worked on now.

AMC would only confirm that there will be some changes to the writing staff in Season 2.

"Everybody knows what they're doing," Kirkman says. "AMC has done a few television shows before, and Frank Darabont is a professional. Whatever is decided, I don't think it will affect the show one way or another."

Regardless, I agree that it seems that October is too far away, but all we can really do is wait and hope it will be worth it. :)

Until then I am happy watching Justifiedbigsmile

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 11:30 AM
Anyone going? Just curious :)

no photo
Sat 02/12/11 11:27 AM

So, then the question is: would it be possible in a knock down drag out fight for only one to emerge the victor? Can any of them ever die? If so, how and who wins?

Then Victor Crowley would enter the ring and demolish the winner bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/18/11 09:34 PM
Tune in Radio rules:smile: