Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Thu 01/06/11 05:43 PM

whats Black Dynamite? i havent heard of that one before i may have to watch it :)

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka is better than BD. Check out both if you get a chance.

no photo
Thu 01/06/11 02:01 PM
An idiot with a plan is better than a genius without one:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 05:29 PM

Just got back from watching this movie in 3D well worth even for adults.....:thumbsup:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The way it should have ended
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6w0r-ScEG4

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 08:48 PM
I got rid of everything she ever bought me. Cards, presents, and letters she wrote me over the years. Pictures of us together. Best thing I ever did.

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 08:44 PM
Edited by shrxfn68 on Sat 01/01/11 08:44 PM

I am getting the last word a lot lately!

Am I destine to end all topics?scared

Pey'j is awesome and Jade is hot as all hellpitchfork

no photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:07 PM

So this is sort of about a bar... thought it might fit in here.

Anyways, I'm going to a apply for a bartending job today, but I've never done it before. They said they not particularly looking for someone with experience, so I hope I've got a shot. And I was wondering if there were any bardenders on here that might give me a tip or two? Things to say or ask during an interview?

Learn the recipes. Unless, It is just beer you're pouring. I loved getting compliments on how the drinks I made tasted. The tips were just an added bonus.

What kind of bar is it btw?

no photo
Fri 12/31/10 12:03 PM
noway

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 05:27 AM

Fallout: New Vegasbigsmile

Amazing game!

Hell yeah it is. I got Lily the Super Mutant, and Rex the bionic dog as a follower.

no photo
Wed 12/29/10 05:26 AM

BioHD. Animal House: The Inside Story.

Awesome insights and interviews with the cast

I saw that one! Have you seen the one for Caddyshack? That's a good one too!

Yeah. The day I posted that, it came on just before the Animal House Bio. That was very interesting as well.

I love how according to Harold Ramis, that in the AH script, the parade took place on Nov. 21st 1963. The day before Kennedy's assassination. I thought that was some real great insight, and how the next day America changed and he stated, it became a different time after that.

no photo
Wed 12/22/10 09:32 AM
BioHD. Animal House: The Inside Story.

Awesome insights and interviews with the cast

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 01:44 PM

By far the best use of 3D in a movie that I can remember.

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 01:32 PM
Edited by shrxfn68 on Tue 12/21/10 01:33 PM
Now, I dont do idiotic ''reality'' TV, or hardly any for that matter, but this series makes me feel like the stupid things I did were actually not half bad. Dont you just love watching the lower end of the gene pool off themselves.

Got to love the commentary. laugh

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 01:01 PM

I was going to put ''Swashbuckler'' up, but couldn't find the cheesy poster from it. Just an updated DVD cover. Blech!!

This one?

laugh that made my day.

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3jMoFJrBQ

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 12:50 PM
I so wanted to be him when I grew up and kill hoodlums and gangbangers and make the world a better place....lol. I just put my flamethrower on layaway. Its not too late:tongue:

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 12:45 PM
Violent as all hell. And a damn good movie:)

I was going to put ''Swashbuckler'' up, but couldn't find the cheesy poster from it. Just an updated DVD cover. Blech!!

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 12:39 PM
The Exterminator. **** Yeah drinker That movie was awesome.

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 04:19 PM

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 04:09 PM
It's a challenge. But, the end result is awesome. Was in for 6. Loved every minute of it. During Boot Camp. Never call the Drill Instructor a Drill Sargent.

I think my ribs are hurting just thinking about what happened to that guy after he said that...lol

During are cattle car drive at Camp Pendleton. We had a few guys start talking about how they wish they would have stayed in the Army, Navy, Air Force. All of them started talking how F'n hard it was.

If you are strong mentally. You can do it. Marine is a title you earn and carry it with you for the rest of your life.

Watch The D.I. with Jack Webb. Full Metal Jacket, Born on the Fourth of July.

If you want. I suggest read up on the history of the Corps. As with any other service you may decide on. Hit amazon.com and go to a Barnes and noble.

Semper Fi

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 03:26 PM
Just once baby. I promise I'll go slowpitchfork