Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 02:32 PM
To get to know someone first. To see if you click. Because you're tired of finding liars and cheaters and want to find someone that is honest and not full of ****. That can keep up with you, that pushes you to do your best and doesn't drag you down.

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 02:08 PM
I can hear the parades from my house. And considering every weekend the Quarter is packed, but not as much. Its pretty much a party scene every weekendsmokin

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 01:23 PM
The way she smell. Her eyes. Her touch. Her voice. I love getting those emotions stirred up in me. Makes me feel so good and act all giddy:D

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 12:50 PM

I guess it would depend on how straignt foward you are. If it comes off as bossy, I'd be one of those chickens.

No. I'm never bossy. :tongue:

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 11:34 AM

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 11:23 AM

1) Dont try to change me
2) Dont spoil me too much
3) Let me have some freedom
4) Let me enjoy the simple things:smile:

Ditto pretty much what I would want ohh and communication don't expect the other one to know what you want or what is wrong shshshsh speak up.......bigsmile

Usually being too straight forward and speaking my mind is what scares them away...lol.

I have yet to have one not get all chicken on me.

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 08:38 AM
Popcorn with jalapenos. So damn good:)

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:41 AM

i would not suggest getting USMC, its a turn off----marines are known as the most violent of the pack with the worst attitudes.....thats just what I have heard. . and observed. remember when those marines killed all those wild horses. . . the list goes on. NOT all MARINES are the same OBVIOUSLY. But I see a tatt like that and I run for the HILLS!

Yeah. We are. But you cant kill someone with a flower and a sign that says ''stop the war''. And we also give our lives so you can go on mingle and accuse a few bad apples in the bunch;)

Dont forget about the two dickheads who also threw a puppy off the cliff in Iraq two years ago.

Observed? Where were you when you observed them. Or me for that matter? Did you see me in Desert Storm? Bosnia?

Tell me more about your list...
What else did you hear about us?

Oh by the way. Since I lived right near where that happened when I lived in Nevada. Let me tell you this.

Did you know BP. Yeah, that BP! and the BLM which runs the land there systematically kill those wild horses too.

Also they are doing it in Colorado. So. If you see someone with an American flag on their arm or a BP tat. Run for the hills too!

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 09:36 PM
I think for men and women, it should be based on needs.

There are a lot of things I wanted and I got, but I found what I needed is more important. Like Insurance, medical and dental. A job. and a place to lay my head.

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:10 PM

Ok, ok, you can have some bigsmile

oooooooooooo we have some bargaining going on here

Are we at an auction? what

:laughing: :laughing:

Well, I will sell myself on Ebay:P

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:07 PM
:tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 06:58 PM

1) Dont try to change me

I'm in love love

TY:wink:

Dang it, I thougt it said
Don't let me have freedom frustrated

Some...lol. I dont ask for much:tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 06:53 PM

1) Dont try to change me

I'm in love love

TY:wink:

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 06:51 PM

your right in a sense, but the part with the children, if I had kids, I would die for them, if I don't then they will....and yes I also have a "love" for everyone meaning you care subconscieously because of what was stated in the Bible (paraphrasing) "we are all brothers and sisters..also do unto ur neighbors as u would want done to you" so u do have a choice in "loving" them or not but if ur a true follower then u would automatically care for or love everyone, basically in a way, u kind don't have a choice.....I'm talking about the love that comes from inside you, to where you could just go upto that person and hug them without any doubt of akwardness, more like someone you actually know or had multiple incounters with....I hope I made sense

Makes perfect sense 7MRdrinker

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 06:48 PM
1) Dont try to change me

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 06:43 PM
FTS. I learned the hard way. No way I am letting a woman walk all over me again.

The key word is ''SOME MEN''

You give a woman too much power in a relationship. It has to be 50/50 with everything.

And that goes for men and people in general too. I see some walk all over their women, or people on general. I cant stand that. Don't be a pushover you ****ing ********rant

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 05:37 PM
Damn series...Ugh!!

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 05:34 PM
The Brave One. Jodie is bout to whip some ***:)

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 05:30 PM
The Big Easysmokin

no photo
Thu 03/03/11 05:29 PM
Charlie Sheen. Poor guy. J/K...