Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 12:10 PM

I cant swim...i dont even take deep baths.

and afraid of heights.ohwell

Still not running. Im still here;)

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 12:00 PM

Persistentlove

What about evil?

Blood?

Kids?

Smoking?

*scratching head..thinking*

You even still here?

Yes. Sorry, I was typing out on the first date thread...lol.

Keep going. Love it. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 11:58 AM
I don't think seeing how much $$$ you can spend on a date, whether it's the first or fifteenth will determine if your a cheap ***...lol

It will depend on if she/he wants to do. I'd go out all out on a dinner, and the movie bit. But, if she likes skydiving which isn't cheap. I'm all for that too.

For me personally, If she took me ice skating, cycling, going to the beach to listen to the waves, or to see an NHL game. I'd be a happy camperbigsmile

But then again, this is coming from a guy that acts like a Dog when asked if I want to go for a ride just so I can stick my head out the window to feel the air against my face:smile:

Still hoping to go Shark cage diving for a first date. Thats a cool $1,000 probably. Not cheap. And you will never forget it either. Even if you don't see me again.

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 11:48 AM
To hear what women are thinking:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 11:38 AM
Im still here:wink:

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 11:20 AM

Women that are too conservative and goody goody.

and here...def..here...lolol..laugh

A check as in u r conservative and goody goody...lol

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 11:19 AM

Is there anything wrong with a chick that can down a beer and belch louder than the guy next to her. I think not!!!:tongue:

*places check mark here*laugh

SWEET!! lol:wink:

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 07:52 AM
Women that are too conservative and goody goody.

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 07:38 AM
Pure greatness. So soulful. Loved a lot of their bass lines in their songs.

no photo
Thu 03/10/11 04:40 PM
and says: "A beer please, and one for the road.":tongue:

no photo
Thu 03/10/11 02:16 PM
My ex made four times as much as I did. I thrived on doing the cooking and cleaning. And that was with a full work week. I paid my own way and never asked for a thing, but that's just me.

I do agree with Lexdrinker

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:35 PM
If your on facebook. The Country Punksdrinker

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W8Jp7aCMtg&playnext=1&list=PL7A447653B083651B

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:26 PM
Temple of the Dog with Eddie Vedder after the former frontman of Mother lovebone died of an od.

Still love the grunge scenebigsmile

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:04 PM

Damn, he followed Chris Cornel down the same road! THAT SUCKS HARD CORE!

Chris Cornell alive and well. Not a good rumor to start dude. Lol

Then who was the other Alice in Chains singer who dies of an over dose? I thought it was Chris Cornel?? I mean if I am wrong I am wrong BUT I know for a fact Alice In chains lost a member a year or two ago.

Thanks for my daily freak out....lolscared

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:55 PM
Is there anything wrong with a chick that can down a beer and belch louder than the guy next to her. I think not!!!:tongue:

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:54 PM

let me break this down.... good, great, okay, let's go for mind blowing sex in a loving, committed relationship, forget marriage, for me, is necessary. call it modern woman, call it sinful, call it nasty self centered indulgence, doesn't matter. my sensuality is part of me, part of all of us, and i allow it to be. period. but, that's just me.

You are not alone:smile:

and neither are you. drinker

no photo
Wed 03/09/11 06:53 PM

let me break this down.... good, great, okay, let's go for mind blowing sex in a loving, committed relationship, forget marriage, for me, is necessary. call it modern woman, call it sinful, call it nasty self centered indulgence, doesn't matter. my sensuality is part of me, part of all of us, and i allow it to be. period. but, that's just me.
:thumbsup:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 10:06 PM

Damn, he followed Chris Cornel down the same road! THAT SUCKS HARD CORE!

Chris Cornell alive and well. Not a good rumor to start dude. Lol

no photo
Tue 03/08/11 02:45 PM

1) Dont try to change me
2) Dont spoil me too much
3) Let me have some freedom
4) Let me enjoy the simple things:smile:

Ditto pretty much what I would want ohh and communication don't expect the other one to know what you want or what is wrong shshshsh speak up.......bigsmile

Usually being too straight forward and speaking my mind is what scares them away...lol.

I have yet to have one not get all chicken on me.

Well heck the one thing I can not stand is a man that does not have a mind of his own....... could be cause I'm one that speaks their mind.....

Well, I sometimes speak without thinking:tongue: