Community > Posts By > AdventureBegins

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 03:48 PM

Chocolina...

you posted this.

"Islam allows female children to be married and engaged in sex prior to their first menses (prepubescent).

Starting with the Quran:
65:4, Dawood

If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated. As for pregnant women, their term shall end with their confinement. God will ease the hardship of the man who fears him. "The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated.

Of a certanity the begining sentance is a false asumption of the quote from the Book of the Rock of Allah.

Any man that reads what is written in your quote and believes it to 'allow' the taking of a child is but attributing his own idle fancy upon the Word... (EDIT * specifically this portion..."The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated." This does not deal with CHILDREN but rather with the woman that is incapable of conception... DUH!)

As for those postings that dealt with other books... They are not the Word of Allah but rather the idle imaginings of men.

AdventureBegins,

Explain all that to the women and kids there !
Explain what is 'holy' a kid 6 y old to be a kid-bride to 56 old man Mohammad.
Today that has a name - pedophilia , still 'holy' in their muslim counties like Iran .

And go and say the same to someone of them and you gonna be killed in the most cruel way ..

So don't play religious tolerance with such dangerous ideas ,please or you forget in the name of Allah what happen/ed ?
Or maybe you forget Sep, 11th ?

Quran is a holy book ...

I have no control over another mans intrepretation of Islam.

Indeed many of them would attempt to kill me for many of the things I have said. (They lay their own hatred upon the Fragrance of Allah that is within the Book of his Prophet Mohammad).

Quran is indeed a holy book...

I have read it and find many Gems of Brilliance in its sweet fragrance...

I can not say the same for the intrepretions placed upon it by men that have been turned aside from Allah by hatred or vain imaginings.
(much the same as the Word of Christ).

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 03:38 PM

CowboyGH said:

I never said they are one entity, I said they are one God,

CoyboyGH,
pls clear here :

1. God - one or three entities or more
*FATHER GOD
*WORD
*JESUS
*HOLY SPIRIT

2. what /who created god ?

3. Who/what is Word ?

4. Who created Word ?

5. Who/what is Holy spirit ?

6. Who created this Holy Spirit ?

7. Who is Jesus ? Who created Jesus ?

1...?
2. Creator of God... the Unknowable Essence. (God is but a sound label for that which is beyond our reckoning).
3. If you know the Word you know the answer. If you do not... It still exists.
4. the Word was not created... It was breathed out.

5. You breath it as you read this. The breath of the Unknowable Essense.
6. God breathes... spirit is as I am.
7. Jesus is Jesus... Who else would he be? As far as who created him. God breathed. Mary created (she stitched together his form by the very Nature of Reality.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 11:29 PM
Again it is not you or I that can say if this was a young man or a boy...

However in his fathers eyes he was mature enough to walk to the store in the dark.

So I am inclined to believe he was a young man...

His Father evidently thought so also.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 10:45 PM
At Seventeen I was standing upon the borders of South and North Korea defending the Right of an ally of my Nation to be free.

Old enough to work. Old enough to make choices with his father eyes upon him. Old enough to be upon the cusp of choice to college. Young though he was... Still was he a man and not a child.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 10:38 PM
Eeek...

How can 'there' have any bearing upon the story told to set up the discorse.

by its very nature it is not 'here'...

At the point in the story where Jill and Joe shared 'here'...

I grow dizzy trying to follow the logic.

it goes round in circles for the strife.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 10:32 PM
Cowboy...

The Father and I also are One...

Yet I am not the Son of God.

I am the Son of Man.

I am not God though he walks with me.

Jesus is not God though he also walks with me.

(He and the Father are One).

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 07:29 PM

Ab,

I must wonder something. Do you figure that all stories are lies? If not what separates the ones that are lies from the ones that are not?

A story made to teach... Story with a useful education moral for children... Story that allows many generations to pass a good value without technology... Story made to intice humor or ease suffering...

These are all good things.

Thank you for your continued engagement AB, it is a nice addition.

I agree that these are good things. However, I cannot find reason to call a made up story "a lie" based solely upon it's being made up. I mean, we make stories up all the time to do good things as well as bad. We can tell a true story for bad purposes, as well as telling a made up one for good purposes. So, the label "lie" seems misplaced to me. If everyone knows that a story is made up, then I find no reason to label such a thing "a lie" unless the storyteller is misleading the listeners in such a way that s/he is implying or outright falsely claiming that the story is real.

A story made to ascertain a 'truth' from another when NO SINGLE human EVER SEES TRUTH AS THE SAME...

It an exercise in futility and will bring but strife.

Making it is to then tell a lie... for it will never bring to the maker the comfort of agreement from others.

I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying here. The initial purpose of the thread was to answer a question. The focus has sinced evolved into whether or not we, as humans, are able to establish a criterion by which we can be sure if another's testimony is honest and forthright. It seems to me that we can do such a thing. Do you find that we cannot?

Did the posted story not bring strife?

It asked a question in which the many answers all contained truth... Yet the 'perceived' truth of the many posters blinded them to truth-as-each-spoke it.

As to 'anothers testimony'... Indeed we can determine if another is being honest and forthright...

but we must also realise that 'honest and forthright' is also subject to the intrepretation of the individual...

not all of which practice it the same.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 07:20 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Thu 04/05/12 07:20 PM
Lets just put aside war talk and chest thumping for a moment.

Why is Iran pursuing Nuclear Energy with such single minded haste...

They must know weapons will result in a sure and swift end to any future plans so I must discount all the talk of weapons (yet I understand that the research will lead to such).

What could be another reason for an oil producing country to proceed in such haste to obtain a different energy source.

Is the oil less than the rest of the world believes?

It is possible that Iran is sucking the bottom of the well and KNOWS IT?

Just a thought...

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 07:13 PM

With all the media convicting the guy, he won't get a fair trial.

Media should be accused of swaying a jury.

He is screwed. He has already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion thanks to two of the biggest racists in America and the rest of the world, Jesse Jackson Senior and Al Sharpton.

Yes...

And so also has the Young Man been tried by the likes of yellow journlism and the racists on the other side.

don't you get it.

The young man died precisely because of that... (no matter the law or the rights of it)... Simply because of the need to go armed INSIDE one of our own villages. (a place where we should all be safe and have no need to thump our chests).

Yet when I hear a discussion of this case most of the comments are directed at the color of the skins of the two that were most severely effected by it.

Where are your hearts? With out them in humble mode no justice will every be pure.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 07:04 PM

Ab,

I must wonder something. Do you figure that all stories are lies? If not what separates the ones that are lies from the ones that are not?

A story made to teach... Story with a use full education moral for children... Story that allows many generations to pass a good value without technology... Story made to intice humor or ease suffering...

These are all good things.

A story made to asscertain a 'truth' from another when NO SINGLE human EVER SEES TRUTH AS THE SAME...

It an exercise in futility and will bring but strife.

Making it is to then tell a lie... for it will never bring to the maker the comfort of agreement from others.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 06:57 PM

I believe the universe is billions + years old thus the creation theory to me does not fit into my belief system. The discoveries of Hubbles Space Telescope (google it) confirms by facts.

I believe more so in the Evolution theory however, and then would not mankind be still evolving equally as a whole person - Physically? Intellectually? Socially? Mentally? Spiritually?

If in parts ... what do you percieve mankind to look like in a thousand years time? Can you form a picture based on what is happening today?

In a thousand years we will be at peace but facing rising tides of violence and confusion.

We will have built a civilization of vast greatness (because men and women will be equal in all things).

In that time when confusion comes again... Also will come the Advent of the Mother to end the Cycle of Eve and put mankind on the next step in our evolution.

Yet there will be another also that traveled far and returned in imagined triumph...

Mankind will split into two branches.

One will journey into a new reality the other will cling to this reality.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 06:48 PM

Chocolina...

you posted this.

"Islam allows female children to be married and engaged in sex prior to their first menses (prepubescent).

Starting with the Quran:

If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated. As for pregnant women, their term shall end with their confinement. God will ease the hardship of the man who fears him. "The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated.

Of a certanity the begining sentance is a false asumption of the quote from the Book of the Rock of Allah.

Any man that reads what is written in your quote and believes it to 'allow' the taking of a child is but attributing his own idle fancy upon the Word... (EDIT * specifically this portion..."The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated." This does not deal with CHILDREN but rather with the woman that is incapable of conception... DUH!)

As for those postings that dealt with other books... They are not the Word of Allah but rather the idle imaginings of men.

Such as 3/4s of the Bible too!

drinker
aye...

and the Bagav-i-gita also.

The older the House built upon the Foundation of God... The more dust is in the rafters.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 06:44 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Thu 04/05/12 06:46 PM

CowboyGH's 4th claim :

So God the father is our God as well,
thus Jesus is the path to God the father.

Chocolina said:

Question 1: Who created who ? / God created Jesus or Jesus create God ?/

Question 2:Why Jesus said : Mark 15:34
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

CoyboyGH said:

1. Neither one created either one.
In the beginning was the Word and
the Word is God and
the Word was with God.

Now God became 4 parts - Father , son , Holy spirit , Word

OK ... who /how was created Word who transform into God ?

CoyboyGH said :

We refer to our creator as "God"

Who " we " .. .And who /what created Word aka God latter ?

CoyboyGH said :

because the scriptures do not give a name for our God.

Really ???? Read what you said :

CowboyGH said:

I have no "religion".

I follow as the scriptures say.

So you follow nothing because as you said : " scriptures do not give a name for our God" ...

I think that soon you gonna start to write your bible and the teaching will be pitchfork pitchfork 'cowboyism:pitchfork

No, the Word and Jesus are the exact same person in reference. Jesus is the Word in the flesh.

So you follow nothing because as you said : " scriptures do not give a name for our God" ...

One doesn't follow a name, one follows what the being said to do. Doesn't matter if a name is known or not.

drinker
Indeed one cannot follow the Unknowable Essence by a name...

The Right of Naming was given Adam only unto the things of the Earth.

The Right of Naming is now given to Eve that she might name the Journey of Mankind into the Heavens of Reality.

The Right of Naming God is given no human for understanding must be to name a name upon something, and that which is Unknowable by its very Essence we can not fully understand.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 06:38 PM

CowboyGH's 4th claim :

So God the father is our God as well,
thus Jesus is the path to God the father.

Chocolina said:

Question 1: Who created who ? / God created Jesus or Jesus create God ?/

Question 2:Why Jesus said : Mark 15:34
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

CoyboyGH said:

1. Neither one created either one.
In the beginning was the Word and
the Word is God and
the Word was with God.

CoyboyGH said :

We refer to our creator as "God"

CoyboyGH said :

because the scriptures do not give a name for our God.

Really ???? Read what you said :

CowboyGH said:

I have no "religion".

I follow as the scriptures say.

I think that soon you gonna start to write your bible and the teaching will be pitchfork pitchfork 'cowboyism:pitchfork

No, the Word and Jesus are the exact same person in reference. Jesus is the Word in the flesh.

One doesn't follow a name, one follows what the being said to do. Doesn't matter if a name is known or not.

No one created the Word. The Word has always been.

I think that soon you gonna start to write your bible and the teaching will be 'cowboyism:

How or why would I write my own bible? The bible is filled with history of things that have happened and prophecies of things to come. I was not phyiscally at the places of those things that happened nor am I a prophet... what are you talking about?

And besides that, our God's name is known. Jesus Christ eg., the Lord thy God. And his father's name will be known in due time if it is not already known in the original scriptures.

There is but one God.

Jesus is but a son.

Follow a few more of his footsteps seeker...

when you have arrived at the Lote Tree where he sits...

God is in the Glory that shines upon him.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 06:31 PM
Chocolina...

you posted this.

Starting with the Quran:

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 04/05/12 06:25 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Thu 04/05/12 06:33 PM
Computer hiccup...

My bad.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/04/12 10:41 PM

What an incredible waste of storage media...

This is the stupidest thread I have read so far.

So don't read it AB. Or better yet, join in and add something new...

:wink:

Something new... Why?

You have a made up story (i.e. a LIE)...

From which you want people to then extrapolate upon if one can tell a lie without knowing the truth.

so then every post to that lie...

is a lie.

How then can I add anything of substance?

I would be discussing a lie in such a way as to attempt to prove a lie.

Makes no sense to me.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/04/12 10:27 PM
What an incredible waste of storage media...

This is the stupidest thread I have read so far.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/04/12 10:19 PM

I think, adultery is forbidden in all religion. Not only in islam.
As i know about your religion..

You should be more clear on who you are referring this to and what religion. Conrad is not religious (according to his profile at least).I am Catholic.

I think you are trying to stir up anger here. I am pretty sure that any Christian religion does not condone their followers to have sex with animals. IF someone was found committing such an act, it would NOT be up to any human in the congregation to hang or stone (or do anything else)to that person.

If a crime may have been committed, then an authority who works for the government will proceed according to the law. Most religions do not take the law into their own hands. The law is the law and it has nothing to do with anyone's religion. This is the way a civil society acts.

Ah! Conrad is not relegious. I see conrad mostly in relegious topic So why they discuse religious topic. If they dont have any religion any way it was my mistake. I am an asian and i think i am the only asian here in forum...lol... I dont know much more about european and US religion . I have some knowladge about chrastian only.

Most Christians were raised to love everyone. "Love the enemy", although I admit that can be a hard one sometimes. Just because we believe does not mean make us in any way above it all. We're sinners and we sometimes sin, we just hopefully recognize the sin and repent and try not to repeat that sin.

We are all God's children. I think of it as all flowers in a field, all different but all are beautiful and loved by God.
. So how to grow such type of socity where are human are equal. Where the masque and charch have same wall.

Because Islam and Christainity have the same foundation it is but a matter of tolerance and understanding... with a firm faith in the Foundation... God.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/04/12 10:57 AM

A federal appeals court fired back today "You think we can't overturn laws?"

This guy if given the chance would become a dictator.

I think that was EXACTLY the sentiment OBAma was making regarding judges

"I am confident the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically-elected congress"

One short paragraph...

Yet it is the biggest lie in the speach.

Strong majority would have been 2/3rds or better. Instead the Law was passed by diverting the vote into a budgetary rule so that it could be passed by a simply majority... Else it WOULD NOT HAVE PASSED...

Strong arm passage does not equate to a 'strong majority', in point of fact, the law should not even be considered passed as it had absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH BUDGETS and was therfore passed by subterfuge and arm twisting.