Community > Posts By > AdventureBegins

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 10:33 PM
In the past one could speak and it be lost in the sands of time. In this day one can not.

What you do and what you say will echo in time for this tool man has built.

The words we place into the City of Knowledge from the Gates man has built will be read by others.

Some may see your words and so follow that Temporal Loop into death...

(still God will gather them up into heaven in each their measure).

They will sit at the feet of Jesus (who is close to God) yet by that following they will not be close to God (for Jesus is between them and God and so makes a shadow).

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 09:55 PM

No one is a brother to Jesus Christ, Jesus is our God, Jesus is our creator. We are not equal to Jesus.

You and I are equal, you and anyone else in this world are equal, me and anyone else in this world is equal. Not one of us is greater then the other. Money doesn't make you greater, power doesn't make you greater, we are all equal.

Jesus Christ is greater then each and everyone of us and greater then anyone that has or will walk the face of this Earth.

Cowboy it's funny how you forgot to include "Child of God"...because didn't you claim that you are a "Child of God"....so please do tell how God and not your human Father impregnated your Mother's egg and you popped out .....

or were you perhaps speaking ...er.....metaphorically?

My "dad" impregnated my mother's egg, not my "father". And only through what my "Father" has created could my "dad" do that.

that makes you a "Child of Dad" ...not a Child of God

it appears you have some anger issues with "Dad"

No, it was just my dad that did the physical action that caused my creation. God my father is the one that made that ability and did the creating. And beyond that, God is the one that has born my spirit and soul, not my dad. I am not of this flesh. This flesh will die and rot away, I will not. I will live on, I will be given a new body in Christ.

Christ is Risen...

If you have not risen with him you will have no such body...

When they roll the Stone of Adam from the crypt you will still be there...

Clinging to the shadow of Jesus.

By placing Jesus between you and God you have become as is the Dead in Christ...

One who has followed the path to the grave but not the Glory.

I have no risen because I have not had the need to rise, for I have not died, and Jesus has not returned yet to take us home. Therefore there is no need or possibility to be risen and or resurrected.

I'm placing no one between God and I, again Jesus IS our God.

Once again you have placed U betweeen o and r. God is God.

Jesus is but the Lamb.

Indeed you have died. For you are as the Dead in Christ (those that follow Jesus to the Grave).

Christ Rose from that.

As he has Risen so also can you.

As he has Risen so also can you Rise in Christ and be not dead.

Was Jesus the Son of God?

Why you reduce Jesus to being just the lamb of God?

Isaiah 41:13
13For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Wish to bring attention to "Thy God". There are many things Jesus says that he says "Thy God".... Or in our modern day language he would be saying "Your God".

Isaiah spoke of God. You speak a falsness. Because your eyes are so fixed upon the Lamb of God you see him in places where he is not.

Indeed I am the brother of Jesus. (you may claim no man can be so but your claim is not the truth)... I am in your oft quoted book.

yet you must fear truth for you did not answer the question.

Is Jesus the Son of God? a simple, quiet, question with an answer that even a child can pick from the Book of Christ.

Isaiah spoke of nothing, Isaiah didn't speak. The Lord spoke, Isaiah relayed a message. Jesus isn't the son of God, Jesus is God. Show one verse where Jesus is given the title "Son of God". Yes God the Father says this is my son in whom I'm well pleased. But that is the ONLY place you'll find anything even close to Jesus being the son of God.

And again who said "This is my son in whom I'm well pleased" Is NEVER referred to as OUR God. Only ever Jesus' God.

You know the book... Show the quote yourself. I have read it is there. Jesus is the Son of God by that book.

But again O' Wandering Seeker. Jesus is Jesus. God is God.

There is but one God.

I do not quote your book.

I have no need (this is your yoke)

I am the Son of Man.

The book is in me.

I know no book. When in here discussing and I wanna say exactly what I'm meaning of the topic, I google some words I'm thinking. It then gives me the book, chapter, and verse. I then copy/paste it here to spread the knowledge I was given.

I am a Son of God, the Holy Spirit dwelleth within me.

Now you get closer to the truth O' Seeker.

You are indeed...

Why then do you cling to your brothers feet and think Him to be God?

Rise in Christ O' Seeking Brother.

and cling not as a child to the feet of your Brother.

Because Jesus is not a brother. Give one source of this knowledge you possess of Jesus being a brother. I can give you a source showing Jesus to be our creator, can you show your claim? Or they just vein words?

I have seen your quotes and your thesis as to how this is possible... Your thesis creates a Temporal Loop of vast size with no exit but death.

I have shown my claim many times. There is but one source.

I am
The Son of Man...

In a thousand years will rise the Advent of God in the Form of the Mother... Those that have followed your thesis will see her not.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 09:49 PM

You choosing not to believe it, doesn't make it a delusion. Only from your perspective is it a delusion, and your perspective doesn't constitute it as a fact, just merely an opinion. You have all the right to have an opinion.

Cowboy... people do not rise from graves after being dead for three days...so your claim that Jesus rising from the grave after being dead for three days... is not an opinion...it's a delusion....

Only Jesus has the power to defeat death. I didn't say anyone else could do it. So yes you are absolutely correct "people" do not rise from graves after being dead for three days, but our God did.

Your God may have.

God did not die.

Jesus did.

Jesus did not Rise.

Christ did.

God can not die.

You're looking at death from a secular perspective Adventure. Death means to go to Hell. Jesus our God went to hell for each and everyone of us and spent 3 days there. But defeated death in the end and broke free, death could not hold his soul.

O' Wandering seeker... Why do you dig so furiously in the Sands upon the Book? I look upon death from the perspective of Reality. When the body dies it rots. Yet the spirit does not die it rises to God.

Death is Death and does not kill mankind (for our Image can not die)

Hell is within the Valley of the Damnd and there is but one name upon the Stone Tablet that marks the way(Satan).

Not one single human has ever gone to hell. GRACE WAS GRANTED by the very Advent of Christ.

Ye if you cling to the shadow of Jesus you will be unable to Rise as did Christ.

He will not be in you.

You have stated many times that Jesus walks beside you. (indeed he does). Listen to him.

God walks IN you. Christ is Risen.

O' Wandering seeker... Why do you dig so furiously in the Sands upon the Book? I look upon death from the perspective of Reality. When the body dies it rots. Yet the spirit does not die it rises to God.

It's not in the sands of a book, it's from the knowledge that the book possess. The book itself is only as valuable as the paper it's written on, it's not the paper and ink that is important, it is the knowledge inside that is written as to carry on and not be forgotten or changed.

Hell is within the Valley of the Damnd and there is but one name upon the Stone Tablet that marks the way(Satan).

Hell is in the heart of the Earth. And this makes sence of the discriptions of Hell. The center of the Earth is molten lava, how would they know this in that day and age? No they don't use the term "lava", they use brimstone and fire. But nevertheless same difference.

Ye if you cling to the shadow of Jesus you will be unable to Rise as did Christ.

Jesus is Christ eg., Jesus Christ.

You have stated many times that Jesus walks beside you. (indeed he does). Listen to him.

Jesus is in me, he is beside me, he is above me. Jesus is in everyone of us, beside everyone of us, and is above everyone of us. Jesus is Christ.

Cowboy there are indeed Sands upon the Book from the lying pens of the multitudes of Scribes that have touched the book between the utterance of the Word and the moment you first saw it...

Hell is listed but ONCE in the Word... It is the holding place of satan.

Jesus is the Son of God (the Lamb given for the Sins of Man).

What does the end time prophesy say about the one that descends in the clouds O' delver in sands and many meanings?

does it say Son of God or Son of Man?

Quit living in the past and step to the reality of today.

Christ has Risen.

You confuse the unwary when you send them looking for Jesus.

and

Jesus is both son of man and son of God. Both titles are used referring to Jesus Christ, and both refer to him as alive, so it's not like while he was in the flesh he was son of man and when he was crucified became son of God.

Luke 9:44
44Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.

This verse is referring to them coming for Jesus for the crucifixion.

There has to be some other meaning of "son of man" then we are looking at though. Ezekial is referred to as "Son of man" as well. That is why it's key to keep what is said in context to really understand exactly what it's meaning.

Perhaps more meaning then you are looking at. I know what the meaning is.

Yes indeed the journey nears an end. Should you but open your eyes. Isaiah (and many others) were also 'son of man'.

Yet Jesus was Son of God (does not your book tell you this).

The book tells me nothing. The book is but paper and ink. God tells me that which I speak of. God tells anyone who is willing to lend an ear in search of knowledge.

But we are all "children" of God. Jesus is special in this specific aspect in that fact that Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN child of God. But we are all children of God.

Genesis 6:2

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Notice "sons of God".

Again, no this knowledge itself doesn't come from the scriptures. Just the scriptures make it easy to relay the message.

And now we see the truth of clinging to the feet of Jesus as though he was god.

You have circled again to Adam so that you may prove again that Jesus was as Jesus is to you... God.(and so once again Yahweh looks through your eyes and weeps that you hear him not though he witness each time you look into the book)

Why... Because the Book tells you nothing. You claim it to be but paper and ink.

I say to you that it is inspired. If you let it tell you, then moves the Breath of God.
]

Yes it is inspired, thus the message is what is important, not the paper and ink itself, not the book itself. Never said any different. And Jesus is God, he is our God. He is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

So be it.

When you reach Heaven then you may sit at the feet of Jesus. Perhaps this is your measure. It is not mine to Judge. Be at peace then brother.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 09:43 PM

No one is a brother to Jesus Christ, Jesus is our God, Jesus is our creator. We are not equal to Jesus.

You and I are equal, you and anyone else in this world are equal, me and anyone else in this world is equal. Not one of us is greater then the other. Money doesn't make you greater, power doesn't make you greater, we are all equal.

Jesus Christ is greater then each and everyone of us and greater then anyone that has or will walk the face of this Earth.

Cowboy it's funny how you forgot to include "Child of God"...because didn't you claim that you are a "Child of God"....so please do tell how God and not your human Father impregnated your Mother's egg and you popped out .....

My "dad" impregnated my mother's egg, not my "father". And only through what my "Father" has created could my "dad" do that.

No, it was just my dad that did the physical action that caused my creation. God my father is the one that made that ability and did the creating. And beyond that, God is the one that has born my spirit and soul, not my dad. I am not of this flesh. This flesh will die and rot away, I will not. I will live on, I will be given a new body in Christ.

Christ is Risen...

By placing Jesus between you and God you have become as is the Dead in Christ...

I have no risen because I have not had the need to rise, for I have not died, and Jesus has not returned yet to take us home. Therefore there is no need or possibility to be risen and or resurrected.

Jesus is but the Lamb.

Indeed you have died. For you are as the Dead in Christ (those that follow Jesus to the Grave).

Christ Rose from that.

13For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Wish to bring attention to "Thy God". There are many things Jesus says that he says "Thy God".... Or in our modern day language he would be saying "Your God".

Isaiah spoke of God. You speak a falsness. Because your eyes are so fixed upon the Lamb of God you see him in places where he is not.

Indeed I am the brother of Jesus. (you may claim no man can be so but your claim is not the truth)... I am in your oft quoted book.

Is Jesus the Son of God? a simple, quiet, question with an answer that even a child can pick from the Book of Christ.

Isaiah spoke of nothing, Isaiah didn't speak. The Lord spoke, Isaiah relayed a message. Jesus isn't the son of God, Jesus is God. Show one verse where Jesus is given the title "Son of God". Yes God the Father says this is my son in whom I'm well pleased. But that is the ONLY place you'll find anything even close to Jesus being the son of God.

And again who said "This is my son in whom I'm well pleased" Is NEVER referred to as OUR God. Only ever Jesus' God.

You know the book... Show the quote yourself. I have read it is there. Jesus is the Son of God by that book.

There is but one God.

I am the Son of Man.

The book is in me.

I know no book. When in here discussing and I wanna say exactly what I'm meaning of the topic, I google some words I'm thinking. It then gives me the book, chapter, and verse. I then copy/paste it here to spread the knowledge I was given.

I am a Son of God, the Holy Spirit dwelleth within me.

Now you get closer to the truth O' Seeker.

You are indeed...

Why then do you cling to your brothers feet and think Him to be God?

Rise in Christ O' Seeking Brother.

and cling not as a child to the feet of your Brother.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 09:35 PM

You choosing not to believe it, doesn't make it a delusion. Only from your perspective is it a delusion, and your perspective doesn't constitute it as a fact, just merely an opinion. You have all the right to have an opinion.

Cowboy... people do not rise from graves after being dead for three days...so your claim that Jesus rising from the grave after being dead for three days... is not an opinion...it's a delusion....

Only Jesus has the power to defeat death. I didn't say anyone else could do it. So yes you are absolutely correct "people" do not rise from graves after being dead for three days, but our God did.

Your God may have.

God did not die.

Jesus did.

Jesus did not Rise.

Christ did.

God can not die.

You're looking at death from a secular perspective Adventure. Death means to go to Hell. Jesus our God went to hell for each and everyone of us and spent 3 days there. But defeated death in the end and broke free, death could not hold his soul.

Not one single human has ever gone to hell. GRACE WAS GRANTED by the very Advent of Christ.

He will not be in you.

It's not in the sands of a book, it's from the knowledge that the book possess. The book itself is only as valuable as the paper it's written on, it's not the paper and ink that is important, it is the knowledge inside that is written as to carry on and not be forgotten or changed.

Hell is in the heart of the Earth. And this makes sence of the discriptions of Hell. The center of the Earth is molten lava, how would they know this in that day and age? No they don't use the term "lava", they use brimstone and fire. But nevertheless same difference.

Jesus is in me, he is beside me, he is above me. Jesus is in everyone of us, beside everyone of us, and is above everyone of us. Jesus is Christ.

Cowboy there are indeed Sands upon the Book from the lying pens of the multitudes of Scribes that have touched the book between the utterance of the Word and the moment you first saw it...

What does the end time prophesy say about the one that descends in the clouds O' delver in sands and many meanings?

Christ has Risen.

and

Jesus is both son of man and son of God. Both titles are used referring to Jesus Christ, and both refer to him as alive, so it's not like while he was in the flesh he was son of man and when he was crucified became son of God.

44Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.

There has to be some other meaning of "son of man" then we are looking at though. Ezekial is referred to as "Son of man" as well. That is why it's key to keep what is said in context to really understand exactly what it's meaning.

Yes indeed the journey nears an end. Should you but open your eyes. Isaiah (and many others) were also 'son of man'.

The book tells me nothing. The book is but paper and ink. God tells me that which I speak of. God tells anyone who is willing to lend an ear in search of knowledge.

But we are all "children" of God. Jesus is special in this specific aspect in that fact that Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN child of God. But we are all children of God.

Genesis 6:2

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Notice "sons of God".

Again, no this knowledge itself doesn't come from the scriptures. Just the scriptures make it easy to relay the message.

And now we see the truth of clinging to the feet of Jesus as though he was god.

You have circled again to Adam so that you may prove again that Jesus was as Jesus is to you... God.(and so once again Yahweh looks through your eyes and weeps that you hear him not though he witness each time you look into the book)

Why... Because the Book tells you nothing. You claim it to be but paper and ink.

I say to you that it is inspired. If you let it tell you, then moves the Breath of God.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 09:26 PM

Christ is Risen...

Jesus is but the Lamb.

Christ Rose from that.

There is but one God.

I am the Son of Man.

The book is in me.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 09:11 PM

Your God may have.

God did not die.

Jesus did.

Jesus did not Rise.

Christ did.

God can not die.

He will not be in you.

Christ has Risen.

and

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 09:06 PM

Your God may have.

God did not die.

Jesus did.

Jesus did not Rise.

Christ did.

God can not die.

He will not be in you.

Christ has Risen.

and

Now you begin to pick at the truth O' Wandering Seeker.

Jesus was delivered to the hand of men...

Yet Jesus is also the Son of God (made so by birth).

Keep delving. The end of the journey draws nigh and the adventure comes close to begining.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 08:56 PM

Christ is Risen...

Jesus is but the Lamb.

Christ Rose from that.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 05:20 PM

Your God may have.

God did not die.

Jesus did.

Jesus did not Rise.

Christ did.

God can not die.

He will not be in you.

Christ has Risen.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 03:24 PM

Christ is Risen...

Jesus is but the Lamb.

Christ Rose from that.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 02:53 PM

Your God may have.

God did not die.

Jesus did.

Jesus did not Rise.

Christ did.

God can not die.

He will not be in you.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 02:43 PM

Christ is Risen...

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 02:36 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Sat 04/14/12 02:38 PM

I claimed nothing but I am.(for me).

Yet Faith gives me a path to walk (if that makes me religious so be it).

Even as I walk the path Faith illuminates for me still at my core is only I am.

AdventureBegins...."Faith and God" makes you religious

but "I AM" curious as to what you believe Faith is

Matter not what I believe Faith is, I am but a spec of dust.

Matters to you what you believe Faith is.

You must live with Iam as you are.

since you keep mentioning Faith then it does matter.....

so come on AdventureBegins...be a buddy ...be a pal...what is Faith?

My faith is as I am...

What Faith is to you is as you are (when Iam is you).

If you were to understand fully my faith as I am it would shatter your core self.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 02:34 PM

Your God may have.

God did not die.

Jesus did.

Jesus did not Rise.

Christ did.

God can not die.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 12:46 PM

AdventureBegins...."Faith and God" makes you religious

but "I AM" curious as to what you believe Faith is

Matter not what I believe Faith is, I am but a spec of dust.

Matters to you what you believe Faith is.

You must live with Iam as you are.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 12:30 PM

Are you sure.

Iam as Iam.

However you had to resort to a religious refutation of that simple statement...

yet statement or not.

Iam.

I can be no more than that. (yet because of my faith I know that it is an image I can be proud of).

even in your post you claim "Faith"...that makes you religious

not so...

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 12:05 PM

Is it necessary that someone who believes in god shall be considered as religious only?

I believe in god but I don't think I'm religious.

I see god as universally accepted concept,just the way every religion see & worship is different.

to believe that a God place you here for a reason or purpose is what makes you religious

How can it be?

I believe so,because I believe in god & I believe I'm not religious.

why do you believe in Gods? ....try to give a "rational" non-religious answer to that question

I believe in God because I am.

"I am" only constitutes that "you are" ...but doesn't justify a belief in God beyond Faith...that makes you religious

Are you sure.

Iam as Iam.

However you had to resort to a religious refutation of that simple statement...

yet statement or not.

Iam.

I can be no more than that. (yet because of my faith I know that it is an image I can be proud of).

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 11:41 AM

Is it necessary that someone who believes in god shall be considered as religious only?

I believe in god but I don't think I'm religious.

I see god as universally accepted concept,just the way every religion see & worship is different.

to believe that a God place you here for a reason or purpose is what makes you religious

How can it be?

I believe so,because I believe in god & I believe I'm not religious.

why do you believe in Gods? ....try to give a "rational" non-religious answer to that question

I believe in God because I am.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/14/12 11:39 AM

I wish more people would believe in 'SOMETHING' besides their own personal gratification,,,,and power,,

glad to have Jesus and the religion which helps me to study his times, but thats just me

Indeed...

I find much comfort in his Word.