Community > Posts By > AdventureBegins

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 07/10/12 04:53 PM

POSTED BY COWBOY 1
I've never even said I only worship one or the other.

POSTED BY COWBOY 1:
God the father is the only God I worship.

Cowboy...do the truth even exist in you my Son?

have you ever consider that you might be a pathological liar?

Yeah, I worship God the father through Jesus Christ.

You can't worship God the father without first going through Jesus Christ.

the Jews can

Nobody can, Jesus is the only way to the Father.

Moses would call you a liar

I don't care what Moses would say. And why would he call me a liar? What's your scriptual evidence he believed differently? The only one that matters of what they said, is Jesus. And he said the following.

John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Such a misunderstood phrase of beauty.

Never says a word about worshipping Jesus.

Just says that if you do as he did you find the father.

Jesus is not God.

There can be only one.

and Funches is right.

Moses would be agast at your (popular) interpretation.

Moses found God to be.

in a time when Jesus was not.

Again, there was no time before Jesus. Jesus is our God, Jesus was Moses' God.

Exodus 20:2
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

My bad... I had forgotton that you are locked in a temporal loop.

If Jesus was the God of Moses why then did Moses not turn the other cheek?

If Jesus was the God that breathed upon Adam why then was the sin not forgiven?

Grace given is grace at the time of the gift.

Without Eve Jesus would not be.

Yet without God Adam would be but dust.

In the time of Moses, they were under a different covenant. It was an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth in the covenant Moses was under.

Who's to say it wasn't forgiven? Do you know if Adam is in Heaven to this day?

Incorrect, without Jesus Eve would not be.

You are preaching a Temporal Loop. For a person trying to get to heaven it is a Catastrophic Temporal loop.

In the time of Adam,Jesus was not.

without Eve none of us would be.

Without God Adam would be not.

Attempting to place Jesus before God negates the very Advent of Jesus. Attempting to place Jesus at the Advent of Adam removes the necessity of the Advent of Jesus...

With out the Advent of Jesus mankind has no path to Glory.

You follow the snake that eats its own tail... and never gets full.

Jesus was the Alpha (the begining of the Cycle of Glory) and the Omega (end of the Cycle of Adam)...

Not the Alpha of the Cycle of God (which never ends).

Ah, but Jesus is God. Who do you think created Adam?

Genesis 2:7
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Notice "lord" God.

Now for Jesus -
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. There is no before Jesus/God or after.

Please forgive my bluntness.

Your reasoning is false. God has not end.

Jesus is the Alpha of the Cycle of Glory... and the Omega of the Cycle of Adam.

God has not end.

There is not Omega within God.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 07/08/12 11:23 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Sun 07/08/12 11:26 PM

POSTED BY COWBOY 1

POSTED BY COWBOY 1:

the Jews can

I don't care what Moses would say. And why would he call me a liar? What's your scriptual evidence he believed differently? The only one that matters of what they said, is Jesus. And he said the following.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is not God.

There can be only one.

and Funches is right.

Moses found God to be.

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

In the time of Moses, they were under a different covenant. It was an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth in the covenant Moses was under.

Who's to say it wasn't forgiven? Do you know if Adam is in Heaven to this day?

Incorrect, without Jesus Eve would not be.

You are preaching a Temporal Loop. For a person trying to get to heaven it is a Catastrophic Temporal loop.

In the time of Adam,Jesus was not.

without Eve none of us would be.

Without God Adam would be not.

Attempting to place Jesus before God negates the very Advent of Jesus. Attempting to place Jesus at the Advent of Adam removes the necessity of the Advent of Jesus...

With out the Advent of Jesus mankind has no path to Glory.

You follow the snake that eats its own tail... and never gets full.

Jesus was the Alpha (the begining of the Cycle of Glory) and the Omega (end of the Cycle of Adam)...

Not the Alpha of the Cycle of God (which never ends).

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 07/08/12 01:25 AM

POSTED BY COWBOY 1

POSTED BY COWBOY 1:

the Jews can

Jesus is not God.

There can be only one.

and Funches is right.

Moses found God to be.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 07/06/12 11:24 PM

If one never even heard of Jesus Christ, how would they be punished for denying him as Lord and Savoir?

see not everyone need Jesus to get to God ...

No, they still need him. For it is his judgement that stands. But who hasn't even just "heard" of Jesus or Christianity as a general note? Very little to none.

Jesus never taught anything about having Final Judgement...that is something his followers dreamed up

Jesus taught and said that true worshippers worship the Father

Yes, he did teach that we worship the Father. I never said anything different. We worship the father through Jesus Christ.

And about the final judgement -

Revelation 20:12
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
-------

And here is Jesus speaking specifically of the final judgment that is to come.

Matthew 25
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Cowboy these quotes are from followers not from Jesus....using Revelation as an example is deception since you know that Revelation was a dream not a quote from Jesus

as I said Jesus taught nothing about him having final Judgement...he was to afraid of being stoned

The verses from Matthew were from Jesus specifically.

Matthew was a disciple that dreamed it up...the proof is that you will never find anything about Jesus teaching to the masses that he had final Judgement ....

Matthew was a disciple, this much is true. But what are you talking about dreaming it up? This is a recorded incident with Jesus Christ. If you do not believe it or believe it happened, that is by all means your choice. But these are recorded words of something Jesus said.

The words in question were written many years after the Advent of Christ.

and are hearsay.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 07/06/12 11:22 PM

POSTED BY COWBOY 1

POSTED BY COWBOY 1:

the Jews can

Jesus is not God.

There can be only one.

and Funches is right.

Moses found God to be.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/27/12 11:34 PM

"God" means being of authority.

To most people and to most religions who claim to worship God, this is not true.

The God they worship is "the creator."

A "being of authority" could be the president or the Pope. They are not "God."

Therefore, the common definition of "God" is "the Creator"

"God" is not the creator specifically. The LORD God is the creator.

Genesis 2:4
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

Jesus Christ is the LORD God. Thus Jesus Christ is our God, our authority. The one whom has power over us.

rofl rofl rofl

Excuse me?

"Lord" is simply a title of sorts.

Ask the royal family.

Now you are implying that the Lord God and God are not the same thing.

They aren't. That's why both titles are used througout the scriptures. If it was speaking of the same exact being, it wouldn't need to use two different titles consecutively through the entire bible.

They are one "God". For again "God" in itself is not specifically a being. It's a word to show authority. Heck the dictionary has "God" and "lord" as synonyms. But again as to not create confusion on whom is being referred to, the two different titles were used eg., God and LORD God.

I use these vary rarely...

laugh rofl
Meaning no disrespect,

By your faulty reasoning this would mean that God did not create.

By your reasoning 'Authority' moved upon the Abyss... 'Authority' gave us oceans and sky. Etc.

Please quit attempting to tempt God's children with a false god and equating Jesus with God as though he is.

'Authority' is a tool of man (so one man may exalt himself above others, or that a group of men might claim to be exalted above God or equal to him at a place of worship).

God simply IS (No label of 'authority' necessary).

To be equal to God requires a man become one in equality with a woman (and both have eyes fixed firmly upon Gods Glory and not their own).

'We shall make man in our image... Male and Female created he them.'

(my reasoning also may be false... Yet my reasoning fits snuggly within the Word of the Begining... Yours does not so fit, without circular logic, naming of meanings, renaming of the same meanings in a new catagory, and then melding them by smoke and mirrors)

To be equal to God requires a man become one in equality with a woman (and both have eyes fixed firmly upon Gods Glory and not their own).

Nobody is equal to God, especially no man, what are you talking about?

Philippians 2:7
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men

He only was in the likeness of a man in his appearance, in his form. But he was God in the flesh.

Obviously you do not understand what I said.

so be it.

What does the smoke and mirrors have to do with what I posted?

However I will have a go at it.

You stated that 'Nobody is equal to God, especially no man...'

Jesus was born of Woman as is every man.

Jesus was but a man.

Not a God.

There is but ONE God.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:24 PM

Of course.

You will soon see a picture of him (a photo op) shaking hands with some lowly fireman probably.

Or, (God forbid) a shot of him holding a rescued a dog or deer from the fire. laugh

I am sure he will take the time for that also.

Mostly he is probablly there to get a peek at the City in the Mountain (and the things that are hidden within).

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:14 PM

I started dating a Baptist minister and we have talked about being together in the future, BUT do I really need to convert in order to be accepted?

I am devoted to my faith and wouldn't want to choose between him and God what

Think it out.

He is a Minister for an entire community. If you take him as your husband you must accept his 'job'.

As his wife you should aid him in his job (else why become his wife).

For the sake of the community he 'ministers' faith unto community. He needs, by his side, one that the community will accept.

God is in all things.

Only you know if it is necessary for you to 'convert'.

Without the 'conversion' you will be unable to assist him to the Apex of Prosperity and Salvation that the community expects from him (within that community).

Without him his 'flock' will not find that Apex either.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:03 PM

"God" means being of authority.

To most people and to most religions who claim to worship God, this is not true.

The God they worship is "the creator."

A "being of authority" could be the president or the Pope. They are not "God."

Therefore, the common definition of "God" is "the Creator"

"God" is not the creator specifically. The LORD God is the creator.

Genesis 2:4
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

Jesus Christ is the LORD God. Thus Jesus Christ is our God, our authority. The one whom has power over us.

rofl rofl rofl

Excuse me?

"Lord" is simply a title of sorts.

Ask the royal family.

Now you are implying that the Lord God and God are not the same thing.

They aren't. That's why both titles are used througout the scriptures. If it was speaking of the same exact being, it wouldn't need to use two different titles consecutively through the entire bible.

They are one "God". For again "God" in itself is not specifically a being. It's a word to show authority. Heck the dictionary has "God" and "lord" as synonyms. But again as to not create confusion on whom is being referred to, the two different titles were used eg., God and LORD God.

I use these vary rarely...

laugh rofl
Meaning no disrespect,

By your faulty reasoning this would mean that God did not create.

By your reasoning 'Authority' moved upon the Abyss... 'Authority' gave us oceans and sky. Etc.

Please quit attempting to tempt God's children with a false god and equating Jesus with God as though he is.

'Authority' is a tool of man (so one man may exalt himself above others, or that a group of men might claim to be exalted above God or equal to him at a place of worship).

God simply IS (No label of 'authority' necessary).

'We shall make man in our image... Male and Female created he them.'

(my reasoning also may be false... Yet my reasoning fits snuggly within the Word of the Begining... Yours does not so fit, without circular logic, naming of meanings, renaming of the same meanings in a new catagory, and then melding them by smoke and mirrors)

AdventureBegins's photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:25 PM

University of Oregon Professor Azim Shariff and University of Kansas Professor Mijke Rhemtulla published an interesting study in the scientific journal PloS One finding that people who believe in heaven are more likely to commit a crime. It appears that the promise of fire and brimstone of hell is a far greater motivator for good conduct than the harps and cherubs of Heaven.

The study also found that people who believe in hell are less likely to commit a crime. A curious contrast. The data base for the study is huge — the professors collected data from surveys conducted between 1981 until 2007 with 143,197 participants in 67 countries.

The conclusion appears to be a bit of an extrapolation. It appears not based on individual accounts and actions but the comparison of national beliefs with national crime statistics. They compared the beliefs in these countries with data for homicides, robberies, rapes, kidnappings, assaults, thefts, auto thefts, drug crimes, burglaries and human trafficking. I was a bit skeptical about such an extrapolation since countries can have a myriad of different collateral influences. However, the professors do take these variables into consideration in reaching their intriguing conclusion:

Though religion has been shown to have generally positive effects on normative ‘prosocial’ behavior, recent laboratory research suggests that these effects may be driven primarily by supernatural punishment. Supernatural benevolence, on the other hand, may actually be associated with less prosocial behavior. Here, we investigate these effects at the societal level, showing that the proportion of people who believe in hell negatively predicts national crime rates whereas belief in heaven predicts higher crime rates. These effects remain after accounting for a host of covariates, and ultimately prove stronger predictors of national crime rates than economic variables such as GDP and income inequality. Expanding on laboratory research on religious prosociality, this is the first study to tie religious beliefs to large-scale cross-national trends in pro- and anti-social behavior."

I forget where this type of thinking would go on Kohlberg's Scale of Moral Development, but if I recall not very high.

Again... Muddy Thinking.

They have assumed from the bottom. The truth lies at the top...

The resulting preceived 'pro-social' attitudes are a direct result of the 'local' religious organization picking what IS a crime based upon dogma and ritualistic interpretation of 'holy words'.

In other words the larger statistic of crime rate is effected by what the predominate religion of the tested area PERCEIVES is a crime and not upon the perceived religion of the 'criminal' so measured.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/20/12 11:57 PM

I think the President should have the executive privilege , but it was meant to be used rarely not on a daily bases to protect your friends.

I agree

from ABC news

'President Obama today invoked executive privilege to shield documents related to the "Fast and Furious" gun walking scandal from a congressional investigation, marking the first time his administration has invoked the right and the 25th time it's been used since 1980.'

First... President Obama has not used executive privilege until now for anyone.

Second... Why do you think he used it?... We (as a Nation) through our Presidential Offices have shipped WEAPONS to the opponents of a friendly nation!

It is the Iran/Contra problem in miniture with the added aggregious point that the Nation the weapons went to was a FRIEND.

and money was made...

when the money trail becomes obvious.

Heads will roll.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/20/12 11:50 PM

I take great pleasure in seeing this dictator dig his hole even deeper. Hispanics, take note and ponder this...

Obama passed his own immigration law, overriding Congress, with work permits available. All the while he authorized the supply of American weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

Sounds to me that he doesn't give a shiit about innocent Hispanics personally, if he puts them at risk of being murdered by drug gangs while trying to come across the border.

May this be proof enough of his personal agenda of merely trying to win the Hispanic vote.

Obama passed no 'immgiration law', he set forth a TEMPORARY Administrative policy which is his within his authority as President

there is no evidence that he authorized supplying weapons to cartels or that it would be illegal to have done so

Administrative policy is a lawful act for a President.

However the President is constrained by the Founding Documents and the Rule of Law that has sprung from those documents.

It is not Lawful for the President to authorize actions by policy that directly contravene an Action of Congress as Congress represents the Will of the People.

His action creates an imbalance in the Balance of Powers.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/20/12 11:44 PM

YOUR numbers are off again sweetness, A whopping majority of people (82%) also believe that the media is more interested in controversy than facts, and 55% of respondents said that they were tuning out of "news coverage and reporting" due to incivility.

Seems like you are getting your panties in a wad over this controversy, I could care less about the article, just like sticking to the facts....LOL

I didn't conduct the poll, so again, if you have issues with the numbers take it up with the polling company.

And nah, I'm just laughing at those who got all wound up over this. Relax a little. :wink:

The poll misses the point.

News services are not supposed to be 'civil'. That would require them to 'gloss' the news.

They have a responsibility to REPORT it.

Being uncivil when faced with lies and deciet are a requirement of the Job...

It is sometimes the only way to get the truth to come out.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/20/12 11:38 PM

Surveys and polls always slant left, no surprise there.

Always?

A bit of hyperbole, it's impossible to prove "always". But typically, yes, polls and surveys lean left. The reason is that those on the right value their time too much to take polls and surveys.

Very astute observation.

It goes further than that. Polls are skewed 'right/left'. Not because of delibrate manipulation (allthough some of that exists also)...

Rather it is because the vast majority of the 'curve' of the public exist in the large 'bubble' of the conservative center...

Folks on the right extremes answer polls less often than do folks on the left extreme.

But both extremes answer polls.

The conservative (and independent) center does not (for the reason you stated.

During times of stress on the Nation the center has a tendency to do things the polls never warn of (because an accurate assement of the 'center' can not be received from a poll).

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/20/12 11:28 PM

Well so far CERN has discover neutrinos don't travel faster than C(light speed).They are still searching for the Higgs boson and they are still colliding subatomic particles and are finding new elementary particles.Their main goal is to find the boson which would be more evidence the BBT may have happened.

they have also discovered new, exotic particles that last for about a millionth of a second...
yep that too.A nanosecond of existence is still a existence.

If you were a gnat on an atom in the target a nanosecond would be an eternity.

if you were on the particle that spun off a 'nanosecond' would be your 'big bang'.

Time only means what you can measure in your sight range.

What if your sight range only covered the spun particle?

Would you not think that God was pissed?

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 06/20/12 11:22 PM

From the text of the youtube.

While 11826 was steadily moving away from the suns gravity well, towards Proxima Centauri, 11825 was discovered to have been in orbit around the sun for approximately 300 million years. There was wide speculation among the people who had access as to whether or not it wiped out the dinosaurs with a close pass. Indeed, it did.

It is now known that the exact same thing is going to happen in 2012, as displayed in the simulation. It takes approximately 125 to 250 million years for the planetary orbits to repair themselves due to the gravitational riptides from Rigil Kentaurus.

2012? That says it all.

There is such an object. However if it is the supposd X planet or 'Nibru' it poses no extinction level event.

It would have fractured in a close enough approach as to completly wipe out the Dinosaur population. In other words it would have become many cometary fragments following approximately the same orbit.

The major mass of fragments would then have returned to endanger the Earth appoximately once every 40 to 50 thousand years with small impacts and large close approaches.

If it came by in the Time of the Nazca it would coincide with 2012 for the return of those fragments and their possible 'collateral' damage to the Earth as they pass.

AdventureBegins's photo
Mon 06/18/12 08:33 PM

I have two things to say here.....

1. I find it astounding, and also quite sad, that just because "God commands it" suddenly mass murder becomes ok and lawful when EVERYONE knows it is wrong. How does it suddenly become ok for God to break his own damn law? It is as Jeannie has already said, insanity!

2. It has been said here that we are not under the law of the old testament any longer, so this "judgment" no longer applies and no longer happens. My response to that? SO WHAT? It should NEVER have been happening in the first place! The fact alone that this God would have ever done it, disqualifies it from any worship or respect right there. Doesn't matter if it doesn't do it now, fact is it still did it, and there is no justification for it regardless of what your religion tells you.

I can say a whole lot more......but for the purposes of this I will leave it at that.

1. I find it astounding, and also quite sad, that just because "God commands it" suddenly mass murder becomes ok and lawful when EVERYONE knows it is wrong. How does it suddenly become ok for God to break his own damn law? It is as Jeannie has already said, insanity!

God isn't and wouldn't be breaking any law. Murder is unlawful taking of a life. God has told us the laws and the consequence for breaking those laws eg., the only reward for sin is death, ect.

It has been said here that we are not under the law of the old testament any longer, so this "judgment" no longer applies and no longer happens.

Out in left field a bit? Nobody even mentioned any old testament laws. Notice, these following verses of "judgement" are from the new testament.

John 5:22
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son

2 Timothy 4:1
4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom

Acts 17:31
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

First off, when it's your God doing the killing......it's still wrong, I don't care how you wanna try and justify it. It's one thing to say: "Ok if you do this this or this, you could possibly die, so I would suggest you didn't". It's ENTIRELY different to say: "Ok if you do this this or this, I will see to it that you die" one is an example of natural consequence, the other is just violent murder by a jealous and controlling being.

Secondly.....do you not even remember what you wrote 3 days ago dude??? Seriously? You made the claim we are not under old testament law any longer, and as such the way of dealing with sin then doesn't apply now. So no this is not out of left field at all, you said it!

Secondly.....do you not even remember what you wrote 3 days ago dude??? Seriously? You made the claim we are not under old testament law any longer, and as such the way of dealing with sin then doesn't apply now. So no this is not out of left field at all, you said it!

Ah, but it is out in left field. Sorry for the missunderstanding you have had here. In the old covenant we were judged by our peers, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Now the father has committed all judgement to his son, whom will judge us all. We are no longer to judge anyone, for again it has been laid in the hands of Jesus to do.

John 5:22
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son

Please keep in mind where verses are posted, from either old testament or new testament. Those two testaments, cover two different covenants, two different sets of laws. The old covenant has done been fulfilled, completed, finished and thus we have been given a new covenant.

The covenant never changes... God keeps HIS covenant. Only by hand of men does the 'covenant' change.

god is everlasting.

Your quote from John is right.

Only you judge yourself in the final day.

God is but a witness.

Judge yourself Son of God.

AdventureBegins's photo
Mon 06/18/12 08:28 PM

the only thing i see in christianity is the same as in all the others,exaggerations.Someone decided they wanted to start their own religion based off of the old testament and mixed it with Greek pagan stories.All deity driven religion is like that not just christianity.

the only thing i see in christianity is the same as in all the others,exaggerations

Hmm, interesting. Exagerations you say? Please enlighten us with exactly how it truly went then please.

Someone decided they wanted to start their own religion based off of the old testament and mixed it with Greek pagan stories

Exactly who wakes up one morning and decides they want to start their own religion? And goes to the extent of writing as much as we have for "Christianity". The bible itself, believe it or not, is less then half of the scriptures we have in total about Jesus and the history therein. Don't recall the exact estimation, but the book itself would be in the 100's of pounds if all the scriptures were included.

well it's obvious cause christianity and islam followed after the old testament.Someone wanted to start their own religion.

Why would someone start their own religion? What would be the point? There would be nothing to gain or anything, so why would someone go through such a huge extent to make their own religion?

*ps, I fixed your post, if you're going to quote something I said, include it all. If you only wish to respond to a part of it do a quote at the beginning of what you're quoting and a /quote at the end with the words /quote and quote inside of [ ]

Simply look at history. Then figure out what you would have done if you were God.

Christ brought a wonderful message. Then the church came along a attempted to use it to subjedgate the world.

God raised a prophet to stop that church and so sprang forth Islam...

Now portions of that church has twisted THAT message in an attemt to subjudgate the world...

If history follows past instance.

Another prophet should be due in any day now.

(unless they are here already).

AdventureBegins's photo
Mon 06/18/12 08:16 PM

i don't get why anyone could think creationism and evolution are not two words for the same thing

Evolution is just creationism that takes a REALLY long time

I agree with that.

Indeed I take it a bit farther.

Time being what it is Evolution IS creation.

In the eyes of God Genesis was but a moment ago.

AdventureBegins's photo
Mon 06/18/12 08:11 PM
I've done a few things.

My greatest achievement?

I won't know that till I leave this Realm...

and dance again among the stars.