Community > Posts By > AdventureBegins

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 12:00 AM
cowboy... You quoted this.

"John 1:14
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. "

But do you understand it.

Jesus is not spoke of in this as Jesus (he is not the Word made Flesh).

By the Advent of Christ is the Word made Flesh.

God walks with you as he does with me.

Jesus is with God.

You are Flesh.

the Word is in You.

therefore the Word is made Flesh... for all eternity it is within each of us (in our measure).

John understood this and so 'beheld its Glory'. It dwells among us even unto this day. "The glory as of the only begotten of the Father." (because it came from Jesus).

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 04/08/12 08:04 PM

Mohammad was more than illiterate. He was a Pedophile. At least Jews didn't marry until they were 12 classically. With that aside, he also HATED Jews from the beginning. He was a merchant who sold God especially. What if I told you I had Allah tell me the Quaran was Wrong! What if this really were true that God himself spoke to me one day and told me to guide Islam in the right direction? I know this is a huge assumption but let us say I DID SPEAK with God and he said everything all of us humans knew was wrong and I needed to set mankind straight?

I like to think a lot of Catholic Priests stand before god after death and feel a cold shiver go down their sines when they realize their acts are going to bit them in the *** later.

You seem to go on a lot about Adultery when Islam sees sexual congress differently from the west. To you and the Christians all sex outside of marriage is Adultery. If God gave that to us and it has been around since before we come from the Garden of Eden then why is it so bad since marriage is a human construct and has nothing to do with actual procreation or natural order?

first you need to show adult mind here. And take muhammd name with respect, and if you are so brave, insult muhammad in front of a muslim. I neva insult your religious leader or any book here. Adultery is forbedden in islam in any form. If a muslim doing it not mean islam allowed him for it. If quran is not the book of god. I will chalange all the world bring two page like quran. Bring any change in quran. I am not an arbic . I cant speak arbi. I challange you, lets show me and memmorize your religious book in 10 years. And i will memmorize quran in only ten months. This is the fact of quran. And only islam is acceptable to god.
So your ability to memorize Quran makes it superior?
You seem to forget that Islam is the youngest Religion,and actually came into existence by pre-empting Judaism,Christianity,plus a few Pagan Religions in the Region!

Correction, Scientology is the youngest religion!!! And that is a recognized religion. Church of Satan is also pretty young and a touch older than Scientology!

As far as I can see Scientology is not a religion.

it is rather a Science based pursuit of the knowledge necessary to raise mankind in the Spritual Realm.

However when you can 'remember' the womb you know the Truth of the Water of Life...that the Well of Life has the Stone of Adam upon its entrance.

At that point you realize you need God to take the next leap.

Because it was God that placed you in the Well.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 04/08/12 10:09 AM

Mohammad was more than illiterate. He was a Pedophile. At least Jews didn't marry until they were 12 classically. With that aside, he also HATED Jews from the beginning. He was a merchant who sold God especially. What if I told you I had Allah tell me the Quaran was Wrong! What if this really were true that God himself spoke to me one day and told me to guide Islam in the right direction? I know this is a huge assumption but let us say I DID SPEAK with God and he said everything all of us humans knew was wrong and I needed to set mankind straight?

I like to think a lot of Catholic Priests stand before god after death and feel a cold shiver go down their sines when they realize their acts are going to bit them in the *** later.

You seem to go on a lot about Adultery when Islam sees sexual congress differently from the west. To you and the Christians all sex outside of marriage is Adultery. If God gave that to us and it has been around since before we come from the Garden of Eden then why is it so bad since marriage is a human construct and has nothing to do with actual procreation or natural order?

first you need to show adult mind here. And take muhammd name with respect, and if you are so brave, insult muhammad in front of a muslim. I neva insult your religious leader or any book here. Adultery is forbedden in islam in any form. If a muslim doing it not mean islam allowed him for it. If quran is not the book of god. I will chalange all the world bring two page like quran. Bring any change in quran. I am not an arbic . I cant speak arbi. I challange you, lets show me and memmorize your religious book in 10 years. And i will memmorize quran in only ten months. This is the fact of quran. And only islam is acceptable to god.
You seem to forget that Islam is the youngest Religion,and actually came into existence by pre-empting Judaism,Christianity,plus a few Pagan Religions in the Region!

You are speeking from a point that is short of the goal.

Islam is not the youngest Religion.

There are two others that sprang up in the 1800's and have spread in the way which indicates the signature of God. (falseness fails as did Jim Jones).

Latter Day Saints and the Bahai Faith.

Both are yonger than Islam and yet have spread to the world.

Islam came into existance because Christianity took the Path of Crusade and therfore needed to be reined in.

Islam came into existance because God so willed it.

Think of this... For an illerate man to have spoken the words uttered by Mohammad which (by the scribe that accompanied him) we read in the Form of the Quran God must have been the Guidance...

Else the book would appear as the utterances of an illerate man...

and it does not.

I am speaking about the Abrahamic Religions!
Besides,Islam hasn't even started out in it's present form!

actually,the Scribes put it in that form about a Century after Mohamed!

Latter Day Saints and the Bahai Faith are both 'Abrahamic'... Foundation is God.

Line of ascension is from Adam to Mankind.

By way of Abraham (for both faiths).

One chose to ascend through Christ.

One chose acsension by God.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 04/08/12 08:52 AM

Let's review, it's Florida it wasn't cold and that is why senior citizens go there during the winter. It didn't warrant wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the hood up to conceal your identity in a store(which is never warranted btw).

NICE TRY,, why is he heard saying its cold on the tape then? Florida does get cold at night,,,,it doesnt stay hot 24/7 365,,,,,travel a bit,,,,

No, it is pretty warm there around the clock, much like Vegas. But you will whatever you can to defend the PUNK.

Pah. Wishful thinking on your part.

As per the 911 tape...

Zimmerman stated it was raining... ergo Hoody UP.

I would like to see this tried in a court of law. I will not convict either man...

Nor will I stand by and say nothing when twisted facts are relayed.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 04/08/12 08:46 AM

Change in Quran... 300 years or so after the Advent of Mohammad a council of men decided upon the words to be printed (this is a Historical fact).

Just like Christianity (by Nicia) men choose by council in Persia what would be the Word of Mohammad for the future.. Indeed that book has been changed as Mohammad was not present to offer proper council.

What is acceptable by god is proper behavior... If a man come by it through Mohammad or Christ, God cares not... Only that the man come by proper behavior and so be acceptable to God.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 04/08/12 08:39 AM

You are speeking from a point that is short of the goal.

Islam is not the youngest Religion.

There are two others that sprang up in the 1800's and have spread in the way which indicates the signature of God. (falseness fails as did Jim Jones).

Latter Day Saints and the Bahai Faith.

Both are yonger than Islam and yet have spread to the world.

Islam came into existance because Christianity took the Path of Crusade and therfore needed to be reined in.

Islam came into existance because God so willed it.

Think of this... For an illerate man to have spoken the words uttered by Mohammad which (by the scribe that accompanied him) we read in the Form of the Quran God must have been the Guidance...

Else the book would appear as the utterances of an illerate man...

and it does not.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/07/12 07:44 PM

Passover is when a guy (or girl) views your profile multiple times but never says anything to you.

:thumbsup: LOL

AdventureBegins's photo
Sat 04/07/12 07:40 PM

Then I will attempt to give back the lesson.

In the time of Moses the Children of Israel were granted Passover by the Angel of Death for the placing of the Blood of the Lamb upon the entrances to the place where they abide.

In the time of Jesus again the Lamb was sacraficed.

Jesus rose and became the 'annointed one' (this is the meaning of the word Christ).

so if one places the Blood of Christ upon the entrance to ones heart (the place you abide)...

The Angel of Death cannot touch you.

You have followed the footsteps of Jesus...

I followed the footsteps of Christ.

It His Advent that will soon be celebrated in many places upon the Earth...

I have no need to drink of the blood of Jesus. (The blood of Christ is sprinkled upon my heart).

The death angel who saw the blood of the lambs on the doorposts of the Israelite houses and passed over those houses, while in the rest of Egypt he brought death to every firstborn, whether man or beast.

Thus why they call it the "pass over".

Thus showing the importance of obedience to the Father and his instructions.

This was to show who was the children of God and who wasn't, who was to be punished, who wasn't ect. Thus again, the blood on the doorposts showed whom was a follower of the Lord and whom was not, thus showing whom was to be punished and whom was not.

Many words...
One Reality.

You focus upon the lesson that rises from history.

Yet in truth.

All you need to know is that the Blood of the Lamb protects you from the Angel of Death.

You can not die.

Is this not a Message of Christ?

why then miss the message for all the dust.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 10:36 PM
Then I will attempt to give back the lesson.

In the time of Moses the Children of Israel were granted Passover by the Angel of Death for the placing of the Blood of the Lamb upon the entrances to the place where they abide.

In the time of Jesus again the Lamb was sacraficed.

Jesus rose and became the 'annointed one' (this is the meaning of the word Christ).

so if one places the Blood of Christ upon the entrance to ones heart (the place you abide)...

The Angel of Death cannot touch you.

You have followed the footsteps of Jesus...

I followed the footsteps of Christ.

It His Advent that will soon be celebrated in many places upon the Earth...

I have no need to drink of the blood of Jesus. (The blood of Christ is sprinkled upon my heart).

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 09:53 PM

By your long story then...

Jesus is the same as the first born of the Egyptians...

As it is also the day he came to the cross.

Perhaps I do not understand yet.

Where is it even mentioned of Jesus being the first born of the Egyptians? :/

Only the first born died at passover.

The jews were protected by the blood of the Lamb.

Jesus died.

did not say he was the first born of Egypt... Said he died also at passover.

Jesus did not die at passover. Jesus carried out the passover. Jesus was not an egyptian, and the egyptians were the one's loosing their first borns.

Jesus is the one speaking in these verses making the plans of what was to come. Jesus eg., "LORD".

The following verse show's whom is speaking

On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn -- both men and animals -- and I will bring judgement on all the gods of Egypt. I am the Lord.

"I am the Lord" show's it was Jesus speaking eg., the Word/LORD God as this was before the Word was made flesh.

Jesus did not carry anything at passover but a cross...

He carried out the meal before passover.

If you hold him between you and God there will allways be a shadow upon the Glory that will deprive you of a portion of its light.

There is no holding Jesus between me and God, Jesus is God. The pass over was before the crucifixion. The pass over was before the Word was made flesh. The cross or crucifixion has absolutely nothing to do with the pass over.

The verse used here is Exodus 12:12, the second book of the bible.

Oh but indeed you are holding Jesus between you and God. Jesus ate the meal... carried the cross to the hill and became the Passover...

so indeed the cross has a part in this.

The cross is empty.

Jesus did not ascend.

Christ did (from Jesus).

you follow Jesus only to the Cross and you miss Christ.

HE is in heaven.

Jesus became the Lamb that is Christ.

Yet rather than placing it upon the door Christians drink of the Blood?

Exodus changed did it not?

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 09:39 PM

Jesus died.

Jesus did not die at passover. Jesus carried out the passover. Jesus was not an egyptian, and the egyptians were the one's loosing their first borns.

Jesus is the one speaking in these verses making the plans of what was to come. Jesus eg., "LORD".

The following verse show's whom is speaking

On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn -- both men and animals -- and I will bring judgement on all the gods of Egypt. I am the Lord.

"I am the Lord" show's it was Jesus speaking eg., the Word/LORD God as this was before the Word was made flesh.

Jesus did not carry anything at passover but a cross...

He carried out the meal before passover.

If you hold him between you and God there will allways be a shadow upon the Glory that will deprive you of a portion of its light.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 09:32 PM

Nice try with the wrong definition of prejudice on that one. You basically took the legal prejudice definition. A stereotype with no negative feelings is not racist. It required superiority or prejudice as I a unjustified hatred to be racist. Even if you win stereotype it says people confuse stereotype with prejudice and without the negative connotation it isn't prejudice.

all stereotypes have negative feelings, because they IMPLY through exclusion that OTHER groups dont have a particular skill, trait, characteristic that the stereotyped group has,,,

I didnt take a legal definition

that was straight from miriam webster

what is a 'wrong' definition,,by the way?

we can just agree to disagree,

one having a very general definition of racism
the other having a definition that has more 'prerequisites'

All stereotypes have negative feelings? How does asians like noodles have a negative feeling?

A stereotype is a popular belief about specific types of individuals. The concepts of "stereotype" and "prejudice" are often confused with many other different meanings. Stereotypes are standardized and simplified conceptions of people based on some prior assumptions. Another name for stereotyping is bias. A bias is a tendency, most of these are good, but sometimes stereotyping can turn into discrimination if we misinterpret a bias and act upon it in a negative manner

a stereotype is also a PREJUDGEMENT,,,or a prejudice

if based in race, its RACIST,,,

Aye and if its racist it is usually wrong...

Fred Astair...

See white people can dance.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 09:18 PM

Lets just put aside war talk and chest thumping for a moment.

Why is Iran pursuing Nuclear Energy with such single minded haste...

They must know weapons will result in a sure and swift end to any future plans so I must discount all the talk of weapons (yet I understand that the research will lead to such).

What could be another reason for an oil producing country to proceed in such haste to obtain a different energy source.

Is the oil less than the rest of the world believes?

It is possible that Iran is sucking the bottom of the well and KNOWS IT?

Just a thought...

almost all of their electricity is produced by gas..

Gas as in Natural Gas?

or Gas as in derived from oil?

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 09:15 PM

Jesus died.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 09:04 PM

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 08:12 PM
I have very little understanding of these events.

(they are not in the Word in the form practiced today).

Please educate me.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 07:23 PM
Just look what happend to Comet LoveJoy...

It passed to close to the sun many years ago.

As a result it has fragmented into smaller pieces (one of which, Comet SWAN, did not survive the next encounter).

If Niburu existed its close approach to the Earth in the past would have also meant an orbit that intersected close to our star...

ergo... It is a bunch of smaller objects in simular orbits...

the most we would have to deal with are the larger 'chunks'...

(indeed Coment LoveJoy may BE one of those chuncks as it is in the 'proper' orbit that a high probability exists for this to be a truth)

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 07:18 PM

Jesus IS The Word.

The Holy Bible IS The Word of God.

The Words in the Bible are not just a guide to God.....The

Words in The Bible are God Inspired, God Breathed, and GIVE LIFE.

There is LIFE in the WORD.

Back during the time of the Roman Empire, all creative efforts, all scripture, etc. were considered to be inspired by a spirit or by God. ALL!!

"The word" is vibration. Everything that exists vibrates. Everything is THE WORD.

Mohammad also IS the Word.
The Quran is the Word of God.
The Word as given by the Quran is a guide to God... The Word in the Quran is God Inspired, God Breathed, Gives life unto the lifeless.

Indeed...

There is living life in the Word.

It grows as does mankind.

so that we may grow.

Word UP... It is in you.

Breathe...

God breaths with you.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 06:41 PM
Darkness would engulf me

but for the light

my mother gave to me

I hold it high

That others may find

a clear path in the darkness.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 04/06/12 05:08 PM

I think, adultery is forbidden in all religion. Not only in islam.
As i know about your religion..

You should be more clear on who you are referring this to and what religion. Conrad is not religious (according to his profile at least).I am Catholic.

I think you are trying to stir up anger here. I am pretty sure that any Christian religion does not condone their followers to have sex with animals. IF someone was found committing such an act, it would NOT be up to any human in the congregation to hang or stone (or do anything else)to that person.

If a crime may have been committed, then an authority who works for the government will proceed according to the law. Most religions do not take the law into their own hands. The law is the law and it has nothing to do with anyone's religion. This is the way a civil society acts.

Ah! Conrad is not relegious. I see conrad mostly in relegious topic So why they discuse religious topic. If they dont have any religion any way it was my mistake. I am an asian and i think i am the only asian here in forum...lol... I dont know much more about european and US religion . I have some knowladge about chrastian only.

Most Christians were raised to love everyone. "Love the enemy", although I admit that can be a hard one sometimes. Just because we believe does not mean make us in any way above it all. We're sinners and we sometimes sin, we just hopefully recognize the sin and repent and try not to repeat that sin.

We are all God's children. I think of it as all flowers in a field, all different but all are beautiful and loved by God.
So if he loved us all then why do nonchristians go to hell and suffer eternal damnation for not accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior?

The older the House that is built upon the Foundation of God... The more dust one finds in the rafters.